Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holey Lands rec. riding during hunting season  (Read 15517 times)
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2007, 12:02:33 AM »

witch ones the people who ride in the middle of thenight

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
r6realtor

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2007, 01:07:53 AM »

you dont like hunting   are you a guy?

No offense but do you think it makes you a man by hunting? I have no problem at all with hunting but personally have never gone nor had the desire to hunt. I do however completely respect a true hunter and what he does and would not want to ride anywhere near him to disrupt a true hunt, but I have seen some real dirt bag people out in the woods doing so called "hunting" with spot lights, running over animals and then just leaving them for dead maybe that has just put a bad taste in my mouth about SOME hunters and what's the deal with letting the dogs loose and having them catch/corner the pigs is this considered hunting as well??
Well never the less this is how I travel just incase a hunter happens to mistake me for a deer Grin

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2007, 01:17:20 AM »

so u have alot of shiny toys that prob never been fired but you use them to scare people b/c u are not a man  i got it well its almost night time so i gotta go get my spot light we are going hunting tonight b/c i am not rich and cant pay for all those shiny toys like that thing that just post got $10,000 on a side by side = waste of money   if u ask me

2008 brute force 750

r6realtor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2007, 10:57:47 AM »

so u have alot of shiny toys that prob never been fired but you use them to scare people b/c u are not a man  i got it well its almost night time so i gotta go get my spot light we are going hunting tonight b/c i am not rich and cant pay for all those shiny toys like that thing that just post got $10,000 on a side by side = waste of money   if u ask me
I asked you not to be offened but and I guess you took it to heart, and I hope that your response made you feel better Cry  your post certainly is a reflection of your immaturity. I am 26 years old and paid for all my toys by myself no one has done a thing for me, I grew up poor and have done well for myself and now that makes you angry? I suppose you just admitted that your one of the scumbag hunters that uses a spot light? you must feel like a real man Roll Eyes
and come on I was just joking with you anyways Toast jeez
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 11:00:39 AM by r6realtor » Logged

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2007, 08:10:03 PM »

well u must not no much bout me and by th thing u put at the end with beer looks like we should get together i am young yes i am poor yes but i do what i got to do to make it work so here to you Drink Toast Toast Drink  we should get out and ride i will worn u my toys are not as good but i do got a very nice 12g

2008 brute force 750

cg54329

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2007, 09:59:14 PM »

nice weapons   is that an ak the bottom one?     too many haters here,, sad to say but i prefer shooting a hunter anyday than shooting an animal               I understand if your hungry and you find nothing else to eat, but for fun you sick in the head
r6realtor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 12:14:50 AM »

well u must not no much bout me and by th thing u put at the end with beer looks like we should get together i am young yes i am poor yes but i do what i got to do to make it work so here to you Drink Toast Toast Drink  we should get out and ride i will worn u my toys are not as good but i do got a very nice 12g
There is nothing wrong with that brother, see you on the trails Toast

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700
r6realtor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 12:24:32 AM »

nice weapons   is that an ak the bottom one?     too many haters here,, sad to say but i prefer shooting a hunter anyday than shooting an animal               I understand if your hungry and you find nothing else to eat, but for fun you sick in the head
Yes it's an AK-47 top one is an AR-15, both great guns! Like I said I really don't have a problem with hunting at all just as long as you are eating it, and not killing it and just leaving it there. I have spent a lot of time in the woods and have seen some pretty sick stuff from so called hunters but just about everyone of my buddies hunt's they are respectful and consume every single thing they shoot and do it with little to no suffering from the animal, for myself hunting is just not for me.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 12:26:20 AM by r6realtor » Logged

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700
KB

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »

Never been to the Holy Lands.
I use to ride ONF mostly, but not during "Gun Season", it is the best time of the year to ride but those guy's only get 2 months out of the year to hunt, we get, or use to have the rest of the year to ride on it.

There was a "user conflict" & IMO it helped getting it closed down for good.

Some hunters are mad about it because they can't even ride to there tree stands any more & blaming us for getting the place shut down.
I talked to some hunters & they said they didn't mind people riding because it helped move the deer around so they can see them,
it was mostly the dog hunters that didnt like us being there.

I say let them have there 2 months so they can enjoy it & maybe there will be less people calling/complaining about people on ATV's.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 10:33:27 AM »

r6realtor,

I saw you over on grizzly central, i'm the one with the 700 on 14" ss112's and 27 xtr's.  When are you going to go on a swamp ride with us? 4x4Matt went with us yesterday and we tore Macs a new one Wink  I just don't like how there is grass everywhere, it gets all in your CV's and DS.  I'd rather ride HL at night.

Fri night we rode HL from 11pm-9am.  FWC was out there at 7am, saw us riding, didn't say a word to us???

We went to macs at about 10am, FWC showed there around 11am, 'advised us' that we can't cross the street (duh) but he just pulled some people over for it.  He was cool has hell, I never have a problem with FWC.

BTW, it's good you ride strapped up like that, so when we ride together you can be our security Wink  I got a year or so before I can legally pack, and I don't want to ruin my chances (trying to be a FF) by getting caught, if you know what I mean.

Hit either of us up when your ready for a hardcore swamp ride, we stay out for about 8-10hrs, no rests, no breaks.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 11:04:37 AM »

wouldnt the bottom gun be an ak-74? i always thought that the 47's had the wood stock and trim and the 74's were metal or plastic or something...meh what do i know
r6realtor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 12:49:23 PM »

r6realtor,

I saw you over on grizzly central, i'm the one with the 700 on 14" ss112's and 27 xtr's.  When are you going to go on a swamp ride with us? 4x4Matt went with us yesterday and we tore Macs a new one Wink  I just don't like how there is grass everywhere, it gets all in your CV's and DS.  I'd rather ride HL at night.

Fri night we rode HL from 11pm-9am.  FWC was out there at 7am, saw us riding, didn't say a word to us???

We went to macs at about 10am, FWC showed there around 11am, 'advised us' that we can't cross the street (duh) but he just pulled some people over for it.  He was cool has hell, I never have a problem with FWC.

BTW, it's good you ride strapped up like that, so when we ride together you can be our security Wink  I got a year or so before I can legally pack, and I don't want to ruin my chances (trying to be a FF) by getting caught, if you know what I mean.

Hit either of us up when your ready for a hardcore swamp ride, we stay out for about 8-10hrs, no rests, no breaks.
That would be awesome, I have never even been to HL before, not even sure were it is? Let me get some tires and wheels on this bad boy first the stockers totally suck. How do you like those 27's xtr?? I am now aiming for the ss 108 with terra cross 26" with 14" tires I have that size combo on the rhino and it rides awesome. Do they kill your power? I love how much take off this thing has with the stockers on it, do the 27's hurt your low end power?? thanks

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700
r6realtor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 12:51:03 PM »

wouldnt the bottom gun be an ak-74? i always thought that the 47's had the wood stock and trim and the 74's were metal or plastic or something...meh what do i know
yes the bottom one is an AK-47 it's called the black widow and comes with a black stock and I changed out the rest. Great reliable gun!

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 05:24:42 PM »

if u are gonna get tires for your bike def get outlaws the best tire out there or mudzillas

2008 brute force 750

r6realtor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 10:22:18 PM »

if u are gonna get tires for your bike def get outlaws the best tire out there or mudzillas
How are they on the trails?? a couple of my buddies have the mud bugs and it just beats the crap out of them and the bike in anywhere besides mud, I know they have there purpose the mud, but I need more of an all around tire?. I also have to do alot of pavement riding to get to my riding areas so something that will last also. Have you had any experience with the xtr's 27"??
thanks

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2007, 12:45:57 AM »

I have no complaints so far with the 27 XTR's.  I got extra wide rims and 11" wide tires all the way around. It goes through almost everything I have pushed it through.  I high center sometimes, but it's definetly a nice tire.

Would I buy it again? No, I'd probably get a more aggressive tire like an MST (mud wiches) or 29.5 outlaw (but that requires lots of mods)

I love the tires though, so I would reccomend them.  It didn't take off of my top or bottom end at all.  I did the pod mod and otherwise the bike is stock.  Still pulls like a champ.  Didn't relaly effect the PS at all.

I'd get em.  Stock sucks.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2007, 08:44:56 AM »

It is best to do the east side at night... Smiley

I have never had a problem with the FWC, probably the best and most fair officers in the state IMO.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com