Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL FL. MUD RIDERS  (Read 20110 times)
KB

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2007, 10:41:59 PM »

Oh and the fact that you ride sport bikes. lol

I really wish you would have come up to the plex so you could know just how wrong this is. Wink

Meet KB, the guy who redefined extreme UTE course at the motoplex.

continued here... http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=3546.0

HaHa, I bunny hopped that log then got off my quad to help somebody lift theres from being stuck on it.

edit: I know theres some sport bike guys sayin hell ya !
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 10:58:40 PM by KB » Logged
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 10:44:56 PM »

Wow, Yes you did offer and it was greatly appreciated. Joedirt offered help but he's almost 4 hrs away from me, scrub bros offered their trailer but they're an hr and a half away, 05greengriz offered his trailer but I already had it under control. Most of the mudriders are all the way across the state from me so that obviously wouldn't have worked. Thanks for the offers guys.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
KB

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007, 10:48:28 PM »

Wow, Yes you did offer and it was greatly appreciated. Joedirt offered help but he's almost 4 hrs away from me, scrub bros offered their trailer but they're an hr and a half away, 05greengriz offered his trailer but I already had it under control. Most of the mudriders are all the way across the state from me so that obviously wouldn't have worked. Thanks for the offers guys.

Your welcome Mike, maybe we can meet at the Winghouse sometime, I go there a lot, it's like Hooter's on steroid's.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007, 10:50:18 PM »

Kelly is a hell of a guy.  I'd stand by him as my friend and back him up any day.

Ok well I didnt think that Kelly needed to be rescued here QT. he was trying to appologize for a statement he made like a man... I am sure he will sleep better knowing you have his back though. Wink
KB

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2007, 10:54:56 PM »

These statements are from a stand up guy ?   Wow, I think we are done with this site. Been members here since march of 03, and I gotta say it's defintely gone down the tubes the past 1 1/2 weeks, will this ever stop ?

Jeff

I'm sorry again kawGIRL, thats what this hole thread was about, I posted it to apologize to you girl's,
it really must of got to some people, maybe try the new Fl.McRider crew, IDK,
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2007, 10:55:13 PM »

Kelly is a hell of a guy.  I'd stand by him as my friend and back him up any day.

Ok well I didnt think that Kelly needed to be rescued here QT. he was trying to appologize for a statement he made like a man... I am sure he will sleep better knowing you have his back though. Wink

He didn't but you might need to if we start telling used car salesmen jokes. Wink

What is the difference between a Used Car Salesman and a Camera
Salesman..........  

The Used Car Salesman KNOWS when he is lying!  

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2007, 10:58:02 PM »

Kelly I am sorry that I hurt your feelings, I should know how hard the words of a used car salesman can impact someones life. I have been to counselling but the therapy doesn't seem to work. LOL

It is funny how things work out because I actually never knew anything about you until your disrespectful statement and everyone said you were actually a good guy and they were not sure why you posted something like that. So out of a false start I got to learn allot about you, the fact that you are friends with Jackl doest say much but what the heck...I sell used cars. Shocked JK  Oh and the fact that you ride sport bikes. lol

LOL,
The Sebring's tell me when  there driving by your place & see you trying to sell a car you slam on on the car hood w/ your hand really loud & say
          "SwampDonkey #1  for used car's" LOL.
(My van is @ 2.9%, my truck is @ 0 %,w rebates, can you offer me anything better, doubt it, so what would somebody like me care about anything you say or have to offer ? Pretty much nothin to me. IMO used car salesman/used car lot owners & fat girls are a dime a dozen.

I've heard good thing's about you too Swamp Donkey, but I never met you, I don't know you. Who cares ? (I don't)
Who's everyone that your talking about ? You meen 1 person, or people that actually know me.

Not to bust your bubble but I grew up with the Sebrings (of Highlands County) whose Grandfather founded the town and they are very humble and down to earth country folk who actually I sell Trucks to. Paul Sebring owns a used car lot also Sebring used cars (lower line stuff) Randy Sebring works on a ranch and Chris Sebring works for and is part owner of Everglades Seasoning. I have all of them on my two way and are very good friends with them, so you should get your Sebrings straight. Cheesy
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2007, 11:03:35 PM »

He didn't but you might need to if we start telling used car salesmen jokes. Wink

What is the difference between a Used Car Salesman and a Camera
Salesman..........  

The Used Car Salesman KNOWS when he is lying!  

Yes Jack but we also take trade ins Wink  Camera salesreps dont.
PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2007, 11:06:38 PM »

Lord Jesus,
I pray that everybody is safe, at home and winding down to go to sleep. Lord Jesus my savior who died on that cross for my sins, I pray to you that tomorrow, when all of these beautiful people wake up tomorrow and bask in your world of beauty, that they will appreciate how precious life is and that it can all be taken away in just one gesture by your ever mighty hand. Lord Jesus I pray, that you can break down the barriers that are built between all of us as a riding community and just cast those stones into a dark abyss so we can all get along come together and create a united front of people who just want to enjoy the beauty of the gift you have given us, Lord Jesus in your blessed beautiful name, I pray please soften there hearts, everybody’s hearts and keep them safe. In your name I pray Lord Jesus… In your name I pray.

kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2007, 11:09:21 PM »

These statements are from a stand up guy ?   Wow, I think we are done with this site. Been members here since march of 03, and I gotta say it's definitely gone down the tubes the past 1 1/2 weeks, will this ever stop ?

Jeff

I'm sorry again kawGIRL, thats what this hole thread was about, I posted it to apologize to you girl's,
it really must of got to some people, maybe try the new Fl.McRider crew, IDK,

What is the last part of your statement supposed to mean ?

I fail to see where a sarcastic apology is a  " stand up " thing to do. Oh well, what ever.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 11:12:46 PM by kawGIRL » Logged

kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2007, 11:11:43 PM »

Lord Jesus,
I pray that everybody is safe, at home and winding down to go to sleep. Lord Jesus my savior who died on that cross for my sins, I pray to you that tomorrow, when all of these beautiful people wake up tomorrow and bask in your world of beauty, that they will appreciate how precious life is and that it can all be taken away in just one gesture by your ever mighty hand. Lord Jesus I pray, that you can break down the barriers that are built between all of us as a riding community and just cast those stones into a dark abyss so we can all get along come together and create a united front of people who just want to enjoy the beauty of the gift you have given us, Lord Jesus in your blessed beautiful name, I pray please soften there hearts, everybody’s hearts and keep them safe. In your name I pray Lord Jesus… In your name I pray.

Wow, are you board or what !

KB

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2007, 11:11:56 PM »

Kelly I am sorry that I hurt your feelings, I should know how hard the words of a used car salesman can impact someones life. I have been to counselling but the therapy doesn't seem to work. LOL

It is funny how things work out because I actually never knew anything about you until your disrespectful statement and everyone said you were actually a good guy and they were not sure why you posted something like that. So out of a false start I got to learn allot about you, the fact that you are friends with Jackl doest say much but what the heck...I sell used cars. Shocked JK  Oh and the fact that you ride sport bikes. lol

LOL,
The Sebring's tell me when  there driving by your place & see you trying to sell a car you slam on on the car hood w/ your hand really loud & say
(My van is @ 2.9%, my truck is @ 0 %,w rebates, can you offer me anything better, doubt it, so what would somebody like me care about anything you say or have to offer ? Pretty much nothin to me. IMO used car salesman/used car lot owners & fat girls are a dime a dozen.

I've heard good thing's about you too Swamp Donkey, but I never met you, I don't know you. Who cares ? (I don't)
Who's everyone that your talking about ? You meen 1 person, or people that actually know me.

Not to bust your bubble but I grew up with the Sebrings (of Highlands County) whose Grandfather founded the town and they are very humble and down to earth country folk who actually I sell Trucks to. Paul Sebring owns a used car lot also Sebring used cars (lower line stuff) Randy Sebring works on a ranch and Chris Sebring works for and is part owner of Everglades Seasoning. I have all of them on my two way and are very good friends with them, so you should get your Sebrings straight. Cheesy

Believe me I know the Sebring girl's you wish you knew, tell them there cousins that got the heck outa that place said hi.

Then you should know there dad Phill then right Swamp ?

I was at his house a couple weeks ago w/ my friend that does A/C work, helping him get his A/C fixed in his house that the builder out there just couldn't get right.

You know, the house that was on the front page of the "Lakeland" magazine.
KB

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2007, 11:14:34 PM »

Lord Jesus,

amen
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2007, 11:18:49 PM »

LOL,

Believe me I know the Sebring girl's you wish you knew, tell them there cousins that got the heck outa that place said hi.

I was at his house a couple weeks ago w/ my friend that does A/C work, helping him get his A/C fixed in his house that the builder out there just couldn't get right.

Man you are all confused SEBRING is in HIGHLANDS COUNTY   LAKELAND is in POLK COUNTY!! The Fathers name is WILLIAM not PHIL so the people you know are not the SEBRINGS that founded SERBING. and as far as Sisters there are NONE and I do not wish I knew them I am happily married to a beautiful woman. Keep trying though. Wink
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2007, 11:23:15 PM »

Donkey I don't need to rescue my friends.  He's doing a fine job of doing what he wants to do on his own.  I'm letting ppl know that I know him personally and he's been a great friend.

I seem to remember helping you out quite a bit in the past QT like a 800.00 transfer case that you only paid 200.00 for and I paid the rest (that you didnt know, but carl did) also the headlight's @ no charge the puchase of a 2000.00 trailer (that I didnt need) so you could move nanner and the offer of Tires when you need them for your lift. But that doest qualify as a friend.... I guess JACKL does though Wink
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 11:25:45 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2007, 11:26:13 PM »

Man you are all confused SEBRING is in HIGHLANDS COUNTY   LAKELAND is in POLK COUNTY!! The Fathers name is WILLIAM not PHIL so the people you know are not the SEBRINGS that founded SERBING. and as far as Sisters there are NONE and I do not wish I knew them I am happily married to a beautiful woman. Keep trying though. Wink

I don't know Swamp, he might just be holding back. He already has a real nice F-350 and I don't think he likes used car salesmen like I do. Wink

Top 10 Signs That Your Dealerships Used Car Manager Is Old School

10.He has a dog named "Pacer."

9. When you complain that a certain car has too many miles for the front line, he asks you how many miles you'd like the customers to see on it.

8. When you crank the car and fluid shoots out from a vent and over your left shoulder, he notes, "Oh, that's a standard feature on all of these newer models.

7. Uses the 'Slim Jim' strapped to his belt to open any of the cars.

6. When you ask him how much the ACV is on a trade-in, he says, "Tell 'ya what I'm gonna do ...."

5. Lunges behind anything big enough to hide himself, every time you mention "Judd Maclavane."

4.Interrupts your closing pitch to introduce himself and try convincing your customer that this car will get better mileage because it is heavier, and you will be able to "coast a lot."

3. Casts no shadow even in direct sunlight.

2. Uses the words "excellent" and "Hyundai" in the same sentence with a perfectly straight face.

1. His bumper sticker reads, "HONK! If You’ve Ever Made An Eleven Pounder On A '72 Dodge Dart."

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2007, 11:29:25 PM »

I don't know Swamp, he might just be holding back. He already has a real nice F-350 and I don't think he likes used car salesmen like I do. Wink

Top 10 Signs That Your Dealerships Used Car Manager Is Old School

10.He has a dog named "Pacer."

9. When you complain that a certain car has too many miles for the front line, he asks you how many miles you'd like the customers to see on it.

8. When you crank the car and fluid shoots out from a vent and over your left shoulder, he notes, "Oh, that's a standard feature on all of these newer models.

7. Uses the 'Slim Jim' strapped to his belt to open any of the cars.

6. When you ask him how much the ACV is on a trade-in, he says, "Tell 'ya what I'm gonna do ...."

5. Lunges behind anything big enough to hide himself, every time you mention "Judd Maclavane."

4.Interrupts your closing pitch to introduce himself and try convincing your customer that this car will get better mileage because it is heavier, and you will be able to "coast a lot."

3. Casts no shadow even in direct sunlight.

2. Uses the words "excellent" and "Hyundai" in the same sentence with a perfectly straight face.

1. His bumper sticker reads, "HONK! If You’ve Ever Made An Eleven Pounder On A '72 Dodge Dart."

That is some good Sh*t...LOL I love # 2... I have never even driven a Hyundai and wont sell them... where do you come up with this??
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2007, 11:29:48 PM »

I seem to remember helping you out quite a bit in the past QT like a 800.00 transfer case that you only paid 200.00 for and I paid the rest (that you didnt know, but carl did) also the headlight's @ no charge the puchase of a 2000.00 trailer (that I didnt need) so you could move nanner and the offer of Tires when you need them for your lift. But that doest qualify as a friend.... I guess JACKL does though Wink

Wow, what a stand up guy you are pronouncing in public what you have done for someone! I would post my list of people on this forum I have given free things to for no damn reason but to help a fellow person out, but even I don't have class that low.

Sorry Donkey, you just dropped really far IMO, not that matters to someone as high and mighty as yerself.

Sleep well knowing how you HELP people so much. I will sit here and gag. Wink j/k buddy.

KB

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2007, 11:30:33 PM »

I could really care less, but the girls I know who's family is from Sebring, & last name is from Sebring, go to Sebring about every other weekend, there Grandma just passed about 3 weeks ago in Sebring.

What other Sebring would/could be Publix(based in Lakeland) first 10 employee.
 Maybe the ones you know.

"Everglades" is my favorite seasoning though, I love MSG.

LOL,

Ohh, so outa all the Sebrings theres only one father, the Sebring father I know is a retired millionare from Publix w/4 daughters(poor guy), not sure 'bout the ones you know.

"Everglades" is my favorite seasoning though, I love MSG, I don't buy the non-MSG

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 11:39:36 PM by KB » Logged
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2007, 11:31:30 PM »

That is some good Sh*t...LOL I love # 2... I have never even driven a Hyundai and wont sell them... where do you come up with this??

Why did you have to go and be nice to me. It all comes from the same place, my troubled mind. Wink

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2007, 11:43:42 PM »

Donkey I don't need to rescue my friends.  He's doing a fine job of doing what he wants to do on his own.  I'm letting ppl know that I know him personally and he's been a great friend.

I never said you weren't my friend scott. I've only said great things about you and always do.  I would have paid for what ever the cost but I can't pay for what I don't know exists.  I thanked you over and over but now I owe you more.  I had no idea and which you would have shared this information w/ me because I can cover my own expenses. 

I should not have to chose between my friends.  I like many ppl even if they don't necessarily like each other.  I keep them separate.  I'm not sure where or how jack comes into the picture of what has happened between you and I.  I have always backed you up. 

My concern is this.. I remember PM after PM about hating someone and now you are dismissing people that have been there for you. Qt what happend to you? Its like you totally went against all you claimed to be. You dont owe me anything else and I was wrong for bringing it up, I help people when I get the chance, its what we are supposed to do in life. I know you couldn't afford the Transfer case @ the time because that is what you told me... I was only trying to help by absorbing the rest of the cost but still let you think you were buying it for your pride. You have alienated everyone that you have known over the past 6 months for your new " friends you would stick up for" what about your old "friends you would stick up for...that stuck up for you when NO-One else would"? One of the main reasons why everyone was against JACKL was from you and your complaining and dipiction of his actions @ the ranch and continued "STALKING" of you and posting of his PM's.... Jack needs to ask are your intentions pure or is he the next Carl?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 11:48:30 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
KB

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2007, 11:45:39 PM »

I hear ya QT,
                    Your the one who told me how good of a guy he was,
                    This is fun, but I don't want it to ruin any body elses friendship.
                    Besides, it's gettin late for me.

Swamp, I'm sure your good people, I believe her, she told me so.
              I was just trying to get you back after quoting my apology, somethin about you were sorry that you hurt my feelings,
              & somethin about me ridin a sport quad.
  But lets let it rest, I'm sure if we met in person we would prob. get along.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 11:56:54 PM by KB » Logged
Bounty1

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2007, 11:51:38 PM »

Wow this stuff is better than a good book or a good movie.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2007, 12:04:29 AM »

My concern is this.. I remember PM after PM about hating someone and now you are dismissing people that have been there for you. Qt what happend to you? Its like you totally went against all you claimed to be. You dont owe me anything else and I was wrong for bringing it up, I help people when I get the chance, its what we are supposed to do in life. I know you couldn't afford the Transfer case @ the time because that is what you told me... I was only trying to help by absorbing the rest of the cost but still let you think you were buying it for your pride. You have alienated everyone that you have known over the past 6 months for your new " friends you would stick up for" what about your old "friends you would stick up for...that stuck up for you when NO-One else would"? One of the main reasons why everyone was against JACKL was from you and your complaining and dipiction of his actions @ the ranch and continued "STALKING" of you and posting of his PM's.... Jack needs to ask are your intentions pure of is he the next Carl?

Ok, let's just leave Carl out of this.  This has nothing to do w/ him.  And I'm not going to go there.  There are always two sides to any story.  As for jack, I probably wouldn't have said anything except that he kept running his mouth.  I've told him what I said about him to his face and dealt w/ that.  He has made attempts to right his wrongs.  I chose to try and let the past be the past not just w/ him but w/ anyone that I have done wrong to or that has done wrong to me.

I don't dismiss the ppl that were there for me in the past.  Seems they have dismissed me at times though.  And for what ever reason I respect their wishes to do so.

I decided that I no longer wish to have any ill will towards anyone and I'd rather give everyone in my life a second chance regardless of who did what to whom.  Life is simpler and happier when you sit back and decide to quit arguing and battling.  I have made some mistakes in the past as well as in the recent.  I have tried my best to right those wrongs and that's the best I can do. 

QT< I am happy that you ahve taken that road but people in defence of you turned against JACKL and your continued complaining about him stalking you and reading his PM.s and "what a pathetic looser" he is then you turn and befriend him??/ That is OK and I respect it, if it is legit. You have to see how it looks to everyone on this site that you complained too. Its not me and Cain having fun on a public forum or K.B. making a statement and asking forgivness, its folks that stuck up for you and ridiculing a guy in your defence that you now defend...WTF. I have fun on this site and really enjoy the bantering but this feels like someone is playing a game and hoping no one notices.

Its like a woman calling the Cops for spousal abuse and tuning on the Cops when they try to arrest him.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 12:06:54 AM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2007, 12:11:03 AM »

My concern is this.. I remember PM after PM about hating someone and now you are dismissing people that have been there for you. Qt what happend to you? Its like you totally went against all you claimed to be. You dont owe me anything else and I was wrong for bringing it up, I help people when I get the chance, its what we are supposed to do in life. I know you couldn't afford the Transfer case @ the time because that is what you told me... I was only trying to help by absorbing the rest of the cost but still let you think you were buying it for your pride. You have alienated everyone that you have known over the past 6 months for your new " friends you would stick up for" what about your old "friends you would stick up for...that stuck up for you when NO-One else would"? One of the main reasons why everyone was against JACKL was from you and your complaining and dipiction of his actions @ the ranch and continued "STALKING" of you and posting of his PM's.... Jack needs to ask are your intentions pure or is he the next Carl?

WOW, even when you try to apologise for something really wrong, you go and stick your foot in your mouth BIGTIME. Scott, I don't care how many people you have helped with cars, you are a real jerk. This should have certainly been sent in a PM. Are you so blinded by your hate for me, you can't see you just lost another BIG notch in everyones book?

I have apologised to EVERYONE I offended at the ranch that night (you weren't there BTW) and they have accepted it, why you can't let go I just don't know. I really don't even care either. I find you amusing like when my cat plays with a palmetto bug, but your words really do hurt some people and i think you need to take a real good look in the mirror, because I think you might just be confused.

You are a POS as far as I am concerned, and I have more integrity in my pinkey than you possess in your entire slimy bones my man. OOOps, j/k

Sleep well buddy, I will. Wink

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com