Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL FL. MUD RIDERS  (Read 20070 times)
KB

« on: August 28, 2007, 05:18:13 PM »

Hi, my name is Kelly & just wanted to say that I'm sorry for calling your wives FAT,
 I guess I shoulda said PHAT.
I wish I could reread exactly what I said, but it's gone(to freshen my memory).
Didn't really want to hurt anyones feelings & I honestly never met any of you or your wives, I was kinda surprised at how many people logged on just to see what somebody that doesn't even know them has to say or thinks about them.
You gotta hand it to me, I did get y'all rowled up.

Honestly, I bet some of the people who's feelings I hurt, are on another board, talking somethin about me.
But I could really give a rats azz as to what any body thinks about me(especially if they don't even know me), to tell you the truth, I think it's funny, actually when the used car salesman called me an azz hole it did hurt my feeling's LOL/JK.

I'm just a loyal person, who's been loyal to this site, & loyal to others, I just have a tendency to stick up for people if I think somebody's messin w/ them (maybe thats why I love pit-bull's so much, IDK)
The people here that have met me in person will probably tell you I'm a pretty decent person.

I guess thats about all I got to say about that.

p.s.  If anyone would like to get even & talk some dirt on my G.F. please feel free, I'll be the first to tell you I think she's a pig.
        I'm serious, I been w/ her for about 9 yrs. & can't stand the b!tch.
       I wish somebody would just come & sweep her off her feet & get her outta my life I hate her so bad.
        I'm gonna evict her sorry, no bill payin, D.U.I. havin, split-end hair-cut havin, gettin kinda fat azz b!tch.
         She is a skank azz ho, for instance when I went to the MOTOPLEX this weekend, my work van had over 1/2 a tank,
         I come home & first thing Mon. morning (when myself is outta gas) one of my helpers asks me "Kelly,did you drive the van
         this weekend ?" I knew right then what was up 'cause when we got home Sun. night my van was pulled in frontwards &
         me & my 2 employees always back into parking places.

So please help me get so mad about her fat azz that when she gets home, however she does, I'll give her the hardest
        pimp-smack she ever had, I wanna break her face, she's so stupid, don't know how good she got it either.

p.s. again: please don't delete this thread because I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire, just wanted to say sorry for calling
               a group a bad name, I APPOLOGIZE.

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 05:55:30 PM »

Now, thats being a man about it....... there people that need to learn from this!

Thank you Kelly Wink

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
KB

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 06:06:19 PM »

Thank you B.D.
KB

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 06:31:44 PM »

Hi all y'all guest's Smiley
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 06:35:14 PM »

alllrighty, who's next on the apology list, I hope to see SOME more by the time I get out of class in a few hours ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 07:18:31 PM »

I apoligize to Ida.  Dont know why, but he seems to expect it.  Huh
KB

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 07:24:08 PM »

I apoligize to Ida.  Dont know why, but he seems to expect it.  Huh

If you don't know why then why do it Huh
Unless you just wanted to add somethin other than an apology, which I really don't need from anyone, were all big boy's, right ?
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 07:56:07 PM »

No, I am not a big boy.  I am one of the Fat A... wives, yay me!

Ida has a sense of humor and will understand.
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 07:57:28 PM »

easy now......... Wink

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 08:01:30 PM »

no I don't get it because we are all super-serious around here

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 08:08:21 PM »

damn ..............I'm good looking!

* 60291133445cd4a3a2417a.jpg (8.12 KB, 120x150 - viewed 328 times.)

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 08:10:39 PM »

Ricky I told you never to post that pic of Mr. Bones again,,,,fer crying out loud, what am I gonna do wit ya.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 08:16:35 PM »

Ricky I told you never to post that pic of Mr. Bones again,,,,fer crying out loud, what am I gonna do wit ya.

Id@

Well crap ..........I APPOLOGIZE!

* cid_004801c738641ad4fec00302a8c0hom.gif (64.55 KB, 200x177 - viewed 308 times.)

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 08:42:24 PM »

Ok I have been really good about staying out of all this, but OMG, hello, dude (Kelly), who have to be kidding right, I mean about your girlfriend.  Bcz that is only funny if you're kidding.... 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 09:24:51 PM »

Now, thats being a man about it....... there people that need to learn from this!

Thank you Kelly Wink

Learn to talk bad about their girlfriend? Is that what it is like to be a man in Cuba?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 09:26:28 PM »

Ok I have been really good about staying out of all this, but OMG, hello, dude (Kelly), who have to be kidding right, I mean about your girlfriend.  Bcz that is only funny if you're kidding.... 

You can be sure he is kidding Chero. Not all that funny, but Kelly is a really great guy and one of the fastest riders I have ever tried to keep up with.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
KB

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 09:50:07 PM »

Oh, I thoght a name like Renmus was a dude.

My father died of Lung Cancer at the age of 32, it was in his genes, that might be why you look like that (it's not your fault).
I would blame that FL. Mc Rider crew.

I wish I was kidding about her Cheropride but I meant every word,except breaking her face, I guess, she is IMO a pig.

Thank you Kelly Wink

Learn to talk bad about their girlfriend? Is that what it is like to be a man in Cuba?

Jack, I think thats Brazil were the dudes are like that, Cuban girls don't play that sh!t.

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 10:00:22 PM »

Jack, I think thats Brazil were the dudes are like that, Cuban girls don't play that sh!t.

LMAO, I know you are right! I'm not sure what I was thinking to be honest. I want to tell a crazy Cuban girl story now, but don't want to hijack your thread.

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 10:04:17 PM »

Hi, my name is Kelly & just wanted to say that I'm sorry for calling your wives FAT,
 I guess I shoulda said PHAT.
I wish I could reread exactly what I said, but it's gone(to freshen my memory).
Didn't really want to hurt anyones feelings & I honestly never met any of you or your wives, I was kinda surprised at how many people logged on just to see what somebody that doesn't even know them has to say or thinks about them.
You gotta hand it to me, I did get y'all rowled up.

Honestly, I bet some of the people who's feelings I hurt, are on another board, talking somethin about me.
But I could really give a rats azz as to what any body thinks about me(especially if they don't even know me), to tell you the truth, I think it's funny, actually when the used car salesman called me an azz hole it did hurt my feeling's LOL/JK.I'm just a loyal person, who's been loyal to this site, & loyal to others, I just have a tendency to stick up for people if I think somebody's messin w/ them (maybe thats why I love pit-bull's so much, IDK)
The people here that have met me in person will probably tell you I'm a pretty decent person.

I guess thats about all I got to say about that.

p.s.  If anyone would like to get even & talk some dirt on my G.F. please feel free, I'll be the first to tell you I think she's a pig.
        I'm serious, I been w/ her for about 9 yrs. & can't stand the b!tch.
       I wish somebody would just come & sweep her off her feet & get her outta my life I hate her so bad.
        I'm gonna evict her sorry, no bill payin, D.U.I. havin, split-end hair-cut havin, gettin kinda fat azz b!tch.
         She is a skank azz ho, for instance when I went to the MOTOPLEX this weekend, my work van had over 1/2 a tank,
         I come home & first thing Mon. morning (when myself is outta gas) one of my helpers asks me "Kelly,did you drive the van
         this weekend ?" I knew right then what was up 'cause when we got home Sun. night my van was pulled in frontwards &
         me & my 2 employees always back into parking places.

So please help me get so mad about her fat azz that when she gets home, however she does, I'll give her the hardest
        pimp-smack she ever had, I wanna break her face, she's so stupid, don't know how good she got it either.

p.s. again: please don't delete this thread because I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire, just wanted to say sorry for calling
               a group a bad name, I APPOLOGIZE.

Kelly I am sorry that I hurt your feelings, I should know how hard the words of a used car salesman can impact someones life. I have been to counselling but the therapy doesn't seem to work. LOL

It is funny how things work out because I actually never knew anything about you until your disrespectful statement and everyone said you were actually a good guy and they were not sure why you posted something like that. So out of a false start I got to learn allot about you, the fact that you are friends with Jackl doest say much but what the heck...I sell used cars. Shocked JK  Oh and the fact that you ride sport bikes. lol
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 10:17:03 PM »

I dont know Kelly so, who knows?  I do know Swamp though and would stand behind or beside him whenever he called.  My family has purchased a vehicle from him and everything was completely satisfactory.  Over in above in fact. 
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 10:23:55 PM »

Oh and the fact that you ride sport bikes. lol

I really wish you would have come up to the plex so you could know just how wrong this is. Wink

Meet KB, the guy who redefined extreme UTE course at the motoplex.

continued here... http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=3546.0
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 10:27:13 PM by JackL » Logged

KB

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 10:25:22 PM »

Kelly I am sorry that I hurt your feelings, I should know how hard the words of a used car salesman can impact someones life. I have been to counselling but the therapy doesn't seem to work. LOL

It is funny how things work out because I actually never knew anything about you until your disrespectful statement and everyone said you were actually a good guy and they were not sure why you posted something like that. So out of a false start I got to learn allot about you, the fact that you are friends with Jackl doest say much but what the heck...I sell used cars. Shocked JK  Oh and the fact that you ride sport bikes. lol

LOL,
The Sebring's tell me when  there driving by your place & see you trying to sell a car you slam on on the car hood w/ your hand really loud & say
          "SwampDonkey #1  for used car's" LOL.
(My van is @ 2.9%, my truck is @ 0 %,w rebates, can you offer me anything better, doubt it, so what would somebody like me care about anything you say or have to offer ? Pretty much nothin to me. IMO used car salesman/used car lot owners & fat girls are a dime a dozen.

I've heard good thing's about you too Swamp Donkey, but I never met you, I don't know you. Who cares ? (I don't)
Who's everyone that your talking about ? You meen 1 person, or people that actually know me.

kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2007, 10:32:03 PM »

Oh, I thoght a name like Renmus was a dude.

My father died of Lung Cancer at the age of 32, it was in his genes, that might be why you look like that (it's not your fault).
I would blame that FL. Mc Rider crew.

I wish I was kidding about her Cheropride but I meant every word,except breaking her face, I guess, she is IMO a pig.

Thank you Kelly Wink

These statements are from a stand up guy ?   Wow, I think we are done with this site. Been members here since march of 03, and I gotta say it's defintely gone down the tubes the past 1 1/2 weeks, will this ever stop ?

Jeff

KB

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2007, 10:37:55 PM »

I dont know Kelly so, who knows?  I do know Swamp though and would stand behind or beside him whenever he called.  My family has purchased a vehicle from him and everything was completely satisfactory.  Over in above in fact. 

I hear ya Renmus,
                            I don't know your FMR friend Mike, the MtgMan either, never met him, don't know him, but last week when he asked everbody on this site for help to have his car towed I offered to have my AAA tow it for him but he called back & said he had a friend taking care of it, I hope it was you that helped him like you would help Swamp whenever he called. Maybe you guy's tried helping him out like I did, it would be a shame if none of y'all offered help to one of your brothers, hopefully one of you did & could then say I'm wrong.  
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2007, 10:40:42 PM »

LOL,
The Sebring's tell me when  there driving by your place & see you trying to sell a car you slam on on the car hood w/ your hand really loud & say
          "SwampDonkey #1  for used car's" LOL.
(My van is @ 2.9%, my truck is @ 0 %,w rebates, can you offer me anything better, doubt it, so what would somebody like me care about anything you say or have to offer ? Pretty much nothin to me. IMO used car salesman/used car lot owners & fat girls are a dime a dozen.

LMGDFAO, I was just going to let this one go, but since I spit my mountain dew all over my monitor and keyboard i said screw it.

From what I understand, Swamp Donkey is a real stand up guy that has hooked a bunch of people up good, which is rare for someone in his business. His personality, well it is abrasive and downright nasty sometimes, but we all have our flaws or the world would be boring as hell. Wink

These statements are from a stand up guy ?   Wow, I think we are done with this site. Been members here since march of 03, and I gotta say it's defintely gone down the tubes the past 1 1/2 weeks, will this ever stop ?

Jeff

I like that game of picking peoples quotes and posting them. Wink Thanks for the idea.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com