Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photoshop?  (Read 6532 times)
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: August 14, 2007, 11:02:27 AM »

Where can you download it? It is the program that people use to make cool sigs right? All i can find is "professional" versions that cost $. Isnt there a free download kind?
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 11:08:34 AM »

well you can always pirate it.... im pretty sure there isnt a free version tho.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 11:13:13 AM »

I dont think there is a free version.  I downloaded mine off of Limewire. 

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Miami450R
Supreme Member

Yamaha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 12:40:44 PM »

i downloaded mine off of a torrent.

i got adobe photoshop cs2 with all the goods Smiley

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 01:22:41 PM »

i just got mine downloaded and installed from limewire. its the 7.0 version.  Thumbs Up
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 01:57:15 PM »

i just got mine downloaded and installed from limewire. its the 7.0 version.  Thumbs Up

Any other versions on limewire are viruses.  It seems any 7.0 version up for download on limewire works.  Others you have to be real picky about.  I want CS2, Juan send me it!

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
KD 428
Supreme Member

FTR #428

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 02:42:13 PM »

I got photoshop cs2 (new version) off of frost wire for free

HONDA CRF450R
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 03:04:02 PM »

no LEGAL free versions out there.

I do have a "portable" version that I love of CS3 that can be run from any computer without installing it,,,,love it.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 04:25:41 PM »

sweet sig!

all i want is to make a cool sig. will the 7.0 work to do that? or do i need cs2 or cs3?
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 04:29:00 PM »

sweet sig!

all i want is to make a cool sig. will the 7.0 work to do that? or do i need cs2 or cs3?

They are all the same.  The newer versions just have more filter effects.  7.0 works just as good and runs better.  Id@, where did u get a portable CS3?

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 06:55:35 PM »

I have CS2 and CS3. I don't use them much. I got them legally because It is the right thing to do.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 11:13:42 PM »

I have CS2 and CS3. I don't use them much. I got them legally because It is the right thing to do.

aww you good little person.  Evil
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 12:33:56 AM »

If you enjoy and use this program you should pay for it. Fox17, Did you steal your helmet also?

Nice to see this after the comments in this thread.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 12:35:42 AM by JackL » Logged

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 05:21:52 PM »

If you enjoy and use this program you should pay for it. Fox17, Did you steal your helmet also?

Of Course the trial is only good for 30days. but oh well.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
KD 428
Supreme Member

FTR #428

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 10:49:44 PM »

LOL

HONDA CRF450R
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 07:56:29 PM »

sweet sig!

They are all the same.  The newer versions just have more filter effects.  7.0 works just as good and runs better.  Id@, where did u get a portable CS3?

newsgroups,,,,gotta love them.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 07:57:34 PM »

I used it for a few weeks, but other than putting watermarks on pics, I didn't do much else and I don't use it anymore,,,,happy now ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 12:54:11 AM »

I used it for a few weeks, but other than putting watermarks on pics, I didn't do much else and I don't use it anymore,,,,happy now ;-)

Id@

LMAO, you might be the only other guy on this site that knows what usenet is. I saw your newsgroup the other day and almost fell off my chair, I tried to post to highspeed.idamann but bellsouth doesn't carry it.  I came close to turning my supernews back on just for you. Wink

BTW: I don't actually care what anyone downloads and uses. I pull about three gigs a day, (even though I delete 99% of that crap they try to pass off as software) I was just wondering if Fox 17 stole his helmet as well.
If no one pays for software their won't be any for me to pirate. I figured someone on such a high horse all the time would use Infraview or one of the more than capable FREE warez available instead of stealing. I guess his morals aren't as strong as his posts would lead one to believe.

Personally I use a legal boxed copy of Paint Shop Pro 7 that Dave Graveline gave me when I fixed his satellite dish, it might be the only one with a licence I actually have besides the crap copy of XP home I have on this laptop courtesy of Dell, and I am going to format and go with pirate vista next week.

Lets talk about how many people steal music next.

I wish someone would make some interesting posts so I didn't have to read threads like this...hahaha

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 01:30:12 AM »

Id@

LMAO, you might be the only other guy on this site that knows what usenet is. I saw your newsgroup the other day and almost fell off my chair, I tried to post to highspeed.idamann but bellsouth doesn't carry it.  I came close to turning my supernews back on just for you. Wink

BTW: I don't actually care what anyone downloads and uses. I pull about three gigs a day, (even though I delete 99% of that crap they try to pass off as software) I was just wondering if Fox 17 stole his helmet as well.
If no one pays for software their won't be any for me to pirate. I figured someone on such a high horse all the time would use Infraview or one of the more than capable FREE warez available instead of stealing. I guess his morals aren't as strong as his posts would lead one to believe.

Personally I use a legal boxed copy of Paint Shop Pro 7 that Dave Graveline gave me when I fixed his satellite dish, it might be the only one with a licence I actually have besides the crap copy of XP home I have on this laptop courtesy of Dell, and I am going to format and go with pirate vista next week.

I wish someone would make some interesting posts so I didn't have to read threads like this...hahaha

guilty. im listening to it as i type. actually i dont use it for a copyright infraction so is that considered stealing or sharing? limewire says its a sharing program. i dont make cds i just listen to it on the pc.

and no, actually i bought a new helmet today. 252.74 for a shoei RF-1000. 60% off at the honda shop.  Thumbs Up and i bought my thor helmet from dennis kirk for 55 on clearence.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 06:24:09 AM »

Id@

guilty. im listening to it as i type. actually i dont use it for a copyright infraction so is that considered stealing or sharing? limewire says its a sharing program. i dont make cds i just listen to it on the pc.

If you didn't buy the CD or purchase the media somehow, using it is stealing, period.
Those dang artists and their desire to be richer than all of us. I say screw em, they use drugs and cruise around in fancy jet planes so it is ok to rob em. They are robbing us charging $12.99 for a piece of plastic and I have to pay big money for my internet access to download all those songs, and I have to buy harddrives to store all of it!!! Who do they think they are.

Tyrone says the $400 helmet he wants to sell me for $20 cash was his and he just wants to share with a cracker. He also wants to share a brand new quad with me for only $200. He says all I got to do is scrape off the decals off that say Fox 17. I'm only going to use the stuff on private property so
I figure it is cool because he told me so. Wink

Welcome to Ethics 101, JackL style.

and no, actually i bought a new helmet today. 252.74 for a shoei RF-1000. 60% off at the honda shop.  Thumbs Up and i bought my thor helmet from dennis kirk for 55 on clearence.

Good to know you are ok with paying for something anyway. I'll stick with my PASGT. You can never be too safe.

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 05:25:31 PM »

funny, I almost forgot about that newsgroup, I made that back in the day when I was regularly capturing SouthPark episodes and posting them,,,,I don't take the time to do it well anymore, plus there are others who have better equipment than I do for capturing and their episodes come out better looking than mine.

I learned my stuff from MadCow, he has a newsgroup as well, but he quit it and I picked up where he left off,,,,now noone in particular captures the episodes.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 01:59:46 AM »

funny, I almost forgot about that newsgroup, I made that back in the day when I was regularly capturing SouthPark episodes and posting them,,,,I don't take the time to do it well anymore, plus there are others who have better equipment than I do for capturing and their episodes come out better looking than mine.

I learned my stuff from MadCow, he has a newsgroup as well, but he quit it and I picked up where he left off,,,,now noone in particular captures the episodes.

Id@

My capturing life changed seriously for the better the day I put a TiVo on my lan. It took nearly a week to get my hd250 DirecTV TiVo just right, but the payoff was so worth it.
I had just bought an Adaptec VideOh! ISA hardware capture card when I took the plunge. It makes a nice desk ornament...haha

If you capture and post a lot of stuff, grab you a cheap older Tivo from ebay and head over to http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/  ,that is how i made the Go Big or Go Home  rhino jump capture. It took all of five minutes total, and most of that was clipping the commercials. If only google video had more of a sense of humor with copyright issues like me...haha

I feel so offtopic now. Evil

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 08:49:24 PM »

yeah I'd love a direct capture, but no can do with brighthouse DVRs.

oh well.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 02:20:34 AM »

oh well.

Id@

Stand alone tivo. Wink

quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 08:41:44 AM »

oh well.

Id@

Stand alone tivo. Wink
why are you online at 2 in the morning?

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~