Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where and when did this happen??  (Read 2929 times)
cr1

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 02, 2007, 04:24:43 PM »

I read this in the Sarasota paper on Tuesday
A Clearwater man pleaded guilty Monday to two counts of first degree murder and received two cosecutive life terms for killng two 26 year old college students who were camping in Ocala National Forest. Leo L.Boatman changed his plea to guilty in a deal to avoid the death penalty, said State Attorney Brad King.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 04:29:19 PM »

Happened about 3 or 4 years ago.  The freak hailed a cab after killing the two campers and still had his shotgun with him.  They traced him back to Orlando, if I remember correctly.  His friends said he had always said he wanted to find out what it was like to kill somebody.  They should fry his ass anyways.  F____ing pukes plead guilty only to save their own ass.  Only way they can get any type of mercy from the court.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
KB

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 08:05:31 PM »

He was picked up walking west on 40 back into Silver Springs by another kid that was just driving down the street & stopped & asked if he needed a ride, he gave him a ride into Silver Springs & dropped him off & he stayed at the Silver Springs Inn across from the water park.
There was another murder in Church Lk. Prairie where 2 friends was camping by Blue Hole(not blue sink by Big Scrub) & they got into a fight over a roll of toilet paper & the one shot & killed the other within a month of that one.
I think there was even a third killing, or a body found around the same time in the Forest that year.
They were all within about a month of each other, it was kinda scary camping up there around that time but you can't camp in that area any more(Church Lk.Prairie is foot traffic only now)

the kid that picked him up in the truck is who solved that case, he remembered that the other kid was acting a little shady & I think he seen the rifle in his bag & he got a reward for turning him in & solving the case, he told the deputy's what store he dropped him off at & they went & got the surveillance video, I think he did take a cab all the way back to Clearwater though after staying at the hotel.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 08:12:20 PM by KB » Logged
2strokinIt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 08:18:32 PM »

had to be a pretty expensive cab ride!

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 09:16:41 PM »

I betchya if the killers had a quad in the garage at home, they wouldn't have been in the woods looking for someone to shoot.

Roll Eyes

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 09:42:07 PM »

I killed a Hobo once, but keep that between us. I don't want it getting out on the internet.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 11:55:33 PM »

I killed a Hobo once, but keep that between us. I don't want it getting out on the internet.

Did he look at you wrong?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 12:26:57 AM »

Did he look at you wrong?

They got in a fight over a half eaten Krispy Kream.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com