Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KIDS SECTION IN RESTAURANTS???  (Read 59445 times)
qt314nfla

« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2007, 09:42:20 PM »

Hey Tr atleast you have your age right in your profile, ya sa 2.....

Somebody must of hacked into my profile. Must be cain! Wink I'm 3 now. Cheesy

That's me, I'm omnipotent  Cool  They say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making the world think he didn't exist......maybe Cain is just a figment of your imagination  Huh
Yeah but I don't know about that Able guy. He's been making my a$$ itch all night.! Embarrassed

Is that like your nose itching when someone is talking about you?  Cain quit thinking about TRX's a$$.
qt314nfla

« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2007, 09:43:38 PM »

Are we adults here? We should know when and where to take our kids. If people do not know the difference on what is appropriate or inappropriate, to take our kids, something is wrong with this picture. The most important thing here is to tell your kids you love them and make sure you hug them every day.

that's been the best statement of this entire thread!!!   Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper
Able

« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »

Hey QT is your head itching ?   Bonk
Able

« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2007, 09:44:28 PM »

Are we adults here? We should know when and where to take our kids. If people do not know the difference on what is appropriate or inappropriate, to take our kids, something is wrong with this picture. The most important thing here is to tell your kids you love them and make sure you hug them every day.

that's been the best statement of this entire thread!!!   Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper

Well yeah, but my statement about you and Jackl producing the anti-Christ had to be a close second  Undecided
qt314nfla

« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2007, 09:45:59 PM »

Well yeah, but my statement about you and Jackl producing the anti-Christ had to be a close second  Undecided

there will be no QT and Jackl.  end of discussion. Grin
Able

« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2007, 09:48:47 PM »

Well that's all for me for tonight ladies (and QT  Shocked) I'm going to take all 4 of my kids to a late night restraunt and let them run wild and tug on other peoples hair so I can think about how cute it is  Grin

Perhaps next time we can chat about something else like  dogs vs. cats, abortion vs. adoption, or why trx9 hasn't had his labotomy yet  Huh or maybe if Jackl and QT have a kid, which one will carry it and which role each will play in the anti-Christ's rearing and how to act when they take him to Hooters for a late dinner  Wink
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2007, 09:56:38 PM »

I guess I got the itch from eating chicken at cains house look here at the video i taped it.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:08:27 PM by trx#9 » Logged

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2007, 10:09:21 PM »

I guess I got the itch from eating chicken at cains house look here at the video i taped it.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM
I got the link working finally, sorry!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2007, 10:40:12 PM »

LMAO  I have no idea what derogatory implication goes along with the term you used, but I find it funny that you feel the need to segregate yourself from those that engage in procreation and perpetuate our genes as well as the global population. does that make you a non-parent (avoiding the possibly offensive term here) or can we label you as you have labeled us ? maybe sterile old maid ? or perhaps infertile mamma's girl ? Or would a general description of "one not worthy of producing children" suffice ? Grin

I can't believe what I am reading here. I know this is probably meant as a joke, but I am going to be honest here. If I heard a man say this to a woman in front of me I would punch them in the eye. (or fat head in your case.)

As a father of a young daughter, I would be personally be very proud if she turned out half as well as QT.

I certainly hope when I scroll through the 35 new messages, I find more than Papahouse taking a stand against vile garbage such as this. I am seriously disappointed in what I see in this thread.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
qt314nfla

« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2007, 11:01:21 PM »

LMAO  I have no idea what derogatory implication goes along with the term you used, but I find it funny that you feel the need to segregate yourself from those that engage in procreation and perpetuate our genes as well as the global population. does that make you a non-parent (avoiding the possibly offensive term here) or can we label you as you have labeled us ? maybe sterile old maid ? or perhaps infertile mamma's girl ? Or would a general description of "one not worthy of producing children" suffice ? Grin

I can't believe what I am reading here. I know this is probably meant as a joke, but I am going to be honest here. If I heard a man say this to a woman in front of me I would punch them in the eye. (or fat head in your case.)

As a father of a young daughter, I would be personally be very proud if she turned out half as well as QT.

I certainly hope when I scroll through the 35 new messages, I find more than Papahouse taking a stand against vile garbage such as this. I am seriously disappointed in what I see in this thread.

Ok, I'm gonna step out on a limb here and say thank you to ya Jack.  Don't expect more of it in the future. Wink
Able

« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2007, 11:10:59 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

Yo, I gots a pan, and I gots a plan, everybody want some of my chicken, finger lickin........ LMAO

Jackl - it's obvious you've been out huffing exhaust fumes again. You better stick to beating up blind midget lesbians with leprosy. try some oxygen then get back to me.

QT- you betta not be hatin on yo future baby daddy like dat !  Shocked
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2007, 12:32:16 AM »

ok, i have to take a moment to apologize.  i was just schooled on the term breeder.  i was not aware of the negative connotation of it.  i have used it for years as an interchangable word like parent.  i just wanted to take a moment to say that i never have meant that word in any derogatory way.
Not being one to instigate any drama, I'll refrain from throwing any fuel on the fire at least for now, but I just gotta say, Qt, seriously you just now learned the usage of "breeder's"? That's funny, cuz when you first used it way back in the beginning of this thread I stumbled at my keyboard ever so slightly and spit beer on the wall, as I began to ponder the possibility that you were using the term "Breeder's" as it is used by that certain counter culture....thing's that make you go hmmmm Rolling on the Floor Laughing

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
qt314nfla

« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2007, 12:35:51 AM »

ok, i have to take a moment to apologize.  i was just schooled on the term breeder.  i was not aware of the negative connotation of it.  i have used it for years as an interchangable word like parent.  i just wanted to take a moment to say that i never have meant that word in any derogatory way.
Not being one to instigate any drama, I'll refrain from throwing any fuel on the fire at least for now, but I just gotta say, Qt, seriously you just now learned the usage of "breeder's"? That's funny, cuz when you first used it way back in the beginning of this thread I stumbled at my keyboard ever so slightly and spit beer on the wall, as I began to ponder the possibility that you were using the term "Breeder's" as it is used by that certain counter culture....thing's that make you go hmmmm Rolling on the Floor Laughing

I had no clue.  Thank god someone filled me in on this.  I've always used it in a joking manner since I'm not having kids.  I won't be using the phrase in the future.  Nothing to question here.  QT doesn't switch hit and those that are close friends know where I stand on that.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2007, 01:31:05 AM »

Jackl - it's obvious you've been out huffing exhaust fumes again. You better stick to beating up blind midget lesbians with leprosy. try some oxygen then get back to me.

I'll deal with you at the motoplex.

Ok, I'm gonna step out on a limb here and say thank you to ya Jack.  Don't expect more of it in the future. Wink

I try and tell the truth no matter how much it pains me.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 01:34:53 AM by JackL » Logged

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Anoriginal

« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2007, 07:32:32 AM »

Sometimes, I go to restaurants with a really scary mask just to make little kids freak out and scream really loud. Also, I sometimes steal food off little kids plates when the parents aren't looking. It really makes them mad and they usually start to cry at the top of their little lungs.

Oh, and I teach kids how to pick their noses and hide the boogers under the table too.  Kids are cool.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2007, 07:44:14 AM »

Was that you and Chillin last week at the hooters wearing the frankinstien, and jeckyl masks Huh??

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Anoriginal

« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2007, 08:27:46 AM »

Was that you and Chillin last week at the hooters wearing the frankinstien, and jeckyl masks Huh??

Darn it! You busted us!
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2007, 08:29:15 AM »

No Don, he was the one wearing the lawyer mask, dressed in a suit. Scared the he!! out of everone.    Wink

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
KB

« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2007, 10:12:45 AM »

I hate kids & cats !

ps.

I also think some of your momas are on crack rock and your daddys are sissys and your sister cant sell anything on the corner of fifth street.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 10:20:07 AM by KB » Logged
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2007, 11:22:04 AM »

I think you should be able to take Pit Bulls into restaurants, to eat the little kids that get out of line.

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
Able

« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2007, 11:37:17 AM »

I once took a kid to a strip club then insisted that all the women put some clothes on and everyone watch their language  Wink

Actually I love kids........they taste like chicken  Evil
Able

« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2007, 11:38:23 AM »

Jackl the motoplex if fine with me, but you better bring some of your mud riding friends to help carry you home  Angry
KB

« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2007, 11:58:56 AM »

I think you should be able to take Pit Bulls into restaurants, to eat the little kids that get out of line.

Awesome idea, that & it would be a very clean restaraunt w/ no food being left on the floor & probably not any rats in that place either w/ pit bulls being the natural killers that they are.
Able

« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2007, 12:09:56 PM »

See it's just like I said no matter if it's kids in restraunts or illegal immigration.... Pit bulls and shotguns are the answer  Shocked  Wink
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2007, 02:35:59 PM »

If they are going to designate a section for kids in certain resturants can we also have a few other sections? Such as a section for the people with BO you know the people that refuse to shower, or a laborer that just got off work. Another section for the loud, rude and obnixous people that love to shout everything, fart, burp and generally act like asses they tend to be more annoying than a kid moving around in their seat. I also think that vegatarians should sit in a different section I don't want my cheeseburger or steak to offend someone while I eat.

Seriously if you are that intolerant of children then maybe YOU need to find a new place to eat. I'm a pretty impatient person and yes kids can be annoying when they are not being watched but it's not that big of a deal. If it is to you then maybe you need to start rethinking other issues in your life because you are on the verge of a breakdown.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com