Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KIDS SECTION IN RESTAURANTS???  (Read 59415 times)
qt314nfla

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 05:11:28 PM »

It's a bar you moron.  If you don't want me talking like that in an adult atmosphere then don't bring your kids there.  I wouldn't go to chuck e. cheese or any other child oriented place and speak that way.  Besides isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.  I know the type of language that is used around children in different circles.

LOL Classy... Roll Eyes

yeah this coming from a guy that thinks everyone around should change b/c he was dumb enough to take his kids into a situation that was inappropriate for them.  who's the one lacking in class?  think again sunshine.  i don't do things around children that are inappropriate.  no need to... ppl like yourselves do it anyway.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 05:15:20 PM »

Maybe all you people that don't have kids should be sterilized and dropped on an island somewere
so that all you people can stop crying so much. You all sound like a bunch of cry babies yourselves Cry
All of you that don't have kids don't know what you are talking about till that day you are blessed
with your own kids. The most well behaved kid will act up from time to time and it is not always the parents fault.
Clapper   Well said

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 05:16:34 PM »

For the record, I've got 3 kids and one's 10 y.o.. If you don't like kids in restaurants, don't go to them. Get yourself a trailer in a 55 and older community.

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 05:21:43 PM »

I'm thinking it would be a good law. Now that there's no smoking sections anymore. I think it would be a great idea, especially in bar and grills. Nothing like relaxing in a bar-n-grill drinking a cocktail or beer with a baby screaming in your ear. I also love when they crawl up on the booth next to you and start grabbing your hair with there parents acting like its cute! Angry 
Just wanted to know what everyone thought or if had a interesting story or experience to share?

I hate when they try to steal your beer.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
qt314nfla

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 05:39:22 PM »

I don't go to restaurants where most ppl would take their kids.  I prefer a little more high end places if I'm gonna bother to go out.

ah how i love it.  the breeder comment always pisses the masses off.  y'all are so funny.

this was a thread on what's your thought about having places special for your kids.  likely there would be more entertainment in these sections but y'all are too busy pissing and moaning.  if you're kids are behaved and have been in a restaurant w/ me i've probably come over and complimented both the parents and the kids.  i also usually keep some kind of bling toy in my truck and give it to the child for being so well behaved.  good things come to those that behave.

2strokinIt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 06:18:07 PM »

what bothers me is those little freaking skate shoes!!!!!the ones with the wheels....

little girl swings around the table grabbing the corner of it...guess what?   $12 pitcher of bass on the floor?!?! the best part was the parents apology....o im so sorry about that...shes not very stable on those things yet
control that little demon....

wtf!!!!! whos gonna replace my beer......

good thing for great customer service....
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 06:23:13 PM »

Alright I can't leave this one alone.....

I agree with both sides. I have 3 kids QT's met my son..  He's a handful but pretty well behaved when we go out.

Instead of a kids section how about a section for people w/o kids.There's less of them than there are with them. The way I look at it on the bar situation is if you don't want your kids around it don't go in. My kids have shown there arses many of times in restaurants.... They also know what it means when we whisper "Wanna take a trip to the bathroom?" they usually straiten up real quick. I don't beat my kids but I will spank them if need be.

Alot of the reason most parents don't discipline their kids now a days is b/c there are soo many people who don't believe in spanking and will call the cops. First thing that is taught in school and I do mean first day of school... "If your parents hit you no matter how they do it, it's abuse. tell someone and they will get you help." Thats BS in most cases .I know when I was little I would threaten to call the cops when I got spanked...Back then they would have laughed and asked what I did...Now you get DCF called on you and treated like your a criminal b/c you try to discipline your kid so they don't go out and act like they have no rules.

It's a good thing QT's not a breeder she'd have a litter by now Smiley lol j/k

Kids are great..they change the way you think.... but that doesn't mean it has to be for the worse take in consideration other people and if you can't control your kids call the Nanny..that woman works wonders! lol

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 06:23:44 PM »

what bothers me is those little freaking skate shoes!!!!!the ones with the wheels....

You can say that again!!!  I watched a kid knock a guy down the escalator at FLL wearing 'Healies'!!!

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 06:27:22 PM »

what bothers me is those little freaking skate shoes!!!!!the ones with the wheels..

Yeah my kids want those.. ain't no way I'd get them any they are annoying. Let alone dangerous...kids think they can out run anything on them and almost get run over being stupid

2strokinIt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 06:29:02 PM »

Healies.!!!!!BINGO..thanks jack!
dodgefsu

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 06:29:28 PM »

Hell I went to see the movie 300, and these dumb ass parents brought all (4) of there screeming children 2 of them were infants. "STUPID STUPID PARENTS" Angry Angry Angry
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 06:35:52 PM »

Healies.!!!!!BINGO..thanks jack!

I have a daughter...I have heard that term about three thousand times. Wink

susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2007, 07:56:17 PM »

I was at Sonny's here in St. Pete a month ago with my dad and we had to sit next to a screaming kid the whole time. Nobody in the resturant could have a decent conversation. The parents did nothing!!!! Angry

OMG was there (TYRONE BLVD) why do ppl who can't handle them always have a litter?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2007, 08:55:27 PM »

We eat there fairly regularly too. The difference is that my boys know that if they misbehave that I'll rip their arm off and beat 'm with the bloody end.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
KB

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2007, 09:30:34 PM »

my mom had a wooden spoon she would light our azz up with, if we were in a restaraunt acting up all she had to do was pull it out of her purse a little & show us the handle & we'd straitin up real quick.

Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2007, 09:59:03 PM »

well its all in how you bring your kids up i have two kids they are now 14 & 15 and they have been to some really nice places to eat and we Never had a problem with running around and acting up yelling , crying or anything you guys are talking about maybe mom & dad need some classes
susieblazer
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2007, 10:30:09 PM »

well its all in how you bring your kids up i have two kids they are now 14 & 15 and they have been to some really nice places to eat and we Never had a problem with running around and acting up yelling , crying or anything you guys are talking about maybe mom & dad need some classes

Exactly don't blame the kid for the lack of parental smarts...........our dirtygrl80 only tested the waters once when she was 4 at a rest. but her dad nipped it right there, always was a great minding child, and she will tell ya about that day still.........and says that the 1st baby on the way for them will not do that stuff either...

susieblazer
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2007, 10:37:05 PM »

And i also hate when people let their kids run wild in the store eg. WalMart............knocking into elderly people, shoving stuff off shelves and being rude.....but after they get a cart to the stomach , that suddenly appears from around the aisle with Hoss400 that really knocks the wind out of their sails........  Shocked

Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2007, 11:38:05 PM »

you go susie
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2007, 11:55:58 PM »

Isnt the point of walmart to ride a bike around the store and take pictures of it and put it on myspace?lol j/p
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2007, 11:58:28 PM »

really?i thought the point of wallmart was to go at 4am and spray tire shine on the floors and slide around in your socks Shocked  Wink
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2007, 12:10:13 AM »

really?i thought the point of wallmart was to go at 4am and spray tire shine on the floors and slide around in your socks Shocked  Wink

lol gotta try that.ITs funny how the workers dont get mad they laugh
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2007, 12:19:48 AM »

lol gotta try that.ITs funny how the workers dont get mad they laugh

i dont know what wally world you went to but they sure were ticked!!haha it was really fun..my brother tackled a bicycle accidently lol
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2007, 12:46:17 AM »

Maybe we should start the sterilization with you TRX. This tread seams like it turned into a bash on any parents that take thier kids out to dinner with them, thats all.

Keep your kids away from me or else. I'll order a bunch of chili and broccoli with a little bit of cabbage and give you the rath of hell. Dead Then when your not looking I'll tip the watress 20 bucks to full you kids classes with cans of red bull.  Wink
No really, all I want is some peace. My main complaint is babies and parents that think thats its ok to let them cry. I wouldn't bring my child out unless he or she could understand what shut up means. Other than that you can yell at a baby or blame a baby. So thats were a childrens section would work, let the little fuc*** scream then.
Link500 what are not man enough to sit in the childrens section? Just think you can breast feed there without anybody getting mad. Hotty

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2007, 06:56:23 AM »

I was at Sonny's here in St. Pete a month ago with my dad and we had to sit next to a screaming kid the whole time. Nobody in the resturant could have a decent conversation. The parents did nothing!!!! Angry

OMG was there (TYRONE BLVD) why do ppl who can't handle them always have a litterHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Now that is funny AND true.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com