Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8th & 157th Friday  (Read 13640 times)
Raptor700

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2007, 12:11:53 PM »

no no no billy, wrong puddin'......................

hmmm, behind the gun range you say?   i hope not to close, would suck to find out some newbies got a seven mag. the hard way.
Its ruffly 1 to 1 1/2 mile behind the gun range and a little east. It's been somewhere about 12 years since I've been there. I tried to go weekend before last on Aug 4th It has changed alot. I couldn't make it on my Raptor by myself way to much pudding for a sport Quad.
dirty1

Im in it for the RIDE.....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2007, 02:04:55 PM »

hmmm, behind the gun range you say?   i hope not to close, would suck to find out some newbies got a seven mag. the hard way.

LMAO, isn't much worse that riding behind the dike by Macks when the police are firing automatic weapons into it.

not that this is in the area, but if you have ever been to the range down by homestead general airport you'd find atv's crossing behind the berm your shooting at..  i was down there once shooting and i watched two helmets level with the top of the shooting berm go driving by.. not good

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 02:40:40 AM »

LMAO, isn't much worse that riding behind the dike by Macks when the police are firing automatic weapons into it.

not that this is in the area, but if you have ever been to the range down by homestead general airport you'd find atv's crossing behind the berm your shooting at..  i was down there once shooting and i watched two helmets level with the top of the shooting berm go driving by.. not good

haha, and people laugh at my helmet sometimes.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com