Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OKEECHOBEE MUDFEST AUGUST 10, 11 & 12 2007  (Read 90293 times)
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: August 06, 2008, 06:31:53 PM »

Yesterday was actually 10 days before the event............
Get it straight the event is 8,9,10th how do you get 10 days must be the chinese calender you were reading.

mad dog read the date it was writen. It was 10 days from July 30th, doooh!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: August 07, 2008, 09:35:55 AM »

see you all there have a safe and fun weekend everyone.
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: August 07, 2008, 10:05:46 AM »

The onlything i saw that was dumb was the coment, we are all in this sport because we love it and for anyone real or fake to trash an event is dumb. I wish everyone a safe weekend where ever you ride.

All i've seen in this post (which is titled "Okeechobee Mudfest") is Mission Mud comments. And you say it's dumb to trash an event?

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: August 07, 2008, 10:31:58 AM »

The onlything i saw that was dumb was the coment, we are all in this sport because we love it and for anyone real or fake to trash an event is dumb. I wish everyone a safe weekend where ever you ride.

All i've seen in this post (which is titled "Okeechobee Mudfest") is Mission Mud comments. And you say it's dumb to trash an event?

i was wondering why you insist on stirring up trouble with comments when everyone that has posted on here has stated to have a safe and fun weekend where ever you go.......then i looked up your profile and saw your age.  You are probably not going to like that comment either but that shows an immaturity on your part and you will have to deal with it. 

If  you notice this thread was also started a year ago.....i think that it pretty much can run what ever course it would like.  Seeing how you are heading to Mudfest.  We wish you a great time.  BE safe and enjoy yourself. 
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: August 07, 2008, 10:49:04 AM »

lol, and whats your age? not available? lol, good one, so being almost 20 makes my comments worthless but your mystery age makes you the old wise one? I support both events including l-cross, I couldn't care less where I ride in the mud. Am I paying $100 for mudfest, fuk no. Am I driving all the way to Bamboo, fuk no. I hope both events do well though. I just find it funny how you guys support riding everywhere but since you can't afford mudfest this year, you bash it.

Good luck to every event for real.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: August 07, 2008, 11:30:32 AM »

i am 34...no mystery.  you can ask.  And let me ask you since you are so wise.  (a couple years older than my son)   What makes you think that the people that are not going to mudfest cant afford it?  That again shows your age because NO ONE is bashing Mudfest.  You just said yourself you are not paying $100.00 to attend, good for you.  I believe all we ever said was we would not either.  hmmmm.   Think about things before you type....it will illiminate a lot of stupid posts on your part.  AGAIN.....have a wonderful weekend in what ever you choose to do.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 01:12:24 PM by East Coast Dirty Girls » Logged
team_quad_green

Your gonna need SUM!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: August 07, 2008, 11:47:38 AM »

I can take 2 hookers with me to mission mud for the price of just me for mud fest. lol plus Id rather have a swimming hole for these 90 plus days

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: August 07, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »

I can take 2 hookers with me to mission mud for the price of just me for mud fest. lol plus Id rather have a swimming hole for these 90 plus days

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
BB07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: August 07, 2008, 12:58:21 PM »

good luck finding customers who will pay to play and ride on a human waste dumpsite.

I personally drove by the site of Mudfest yesterday... and the cattle were standing up to theit bellies in the main mud hole. Two days before an event, and you still have the livestock pooping in the main mudpit and everywhere else? How is that different that the other site? Roll Eyes

The other site (underhills) when the cows die in, or right next to, the mudpit they just leave them there to rot. Ive seen it happen twice there at underhills/bamboo and it really disturbs me that they just leave them there.
indianjoe
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: August 07, 2008, 03:32:49 PM »

I think I saw you do that one time... Shocked Shocked..LOL
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: August 07, 2008, 03:54:35 PM »

nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty

hehe
e.c.dirtyboy slick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2008, 03:54:55 PM »

good luck finding customers who will pay to play and ride on a human waste dumpsite.

I personally drove by the site of Mudfest yesterday... and the cattle were standing up to theit bellies in the main mud hole. Two days before an event, and you still have the livestock pooping in the main mudpit and everywhere else? How is that different that the other site? Roll Eyes

[The other site (underhills) when the cows die in, or right next to, the mudpit they just leave them there to rot. Ive seen it happen twice there at underhills/bamboo and it really disturbs me that they just leave them there.]

Decomp is the best fertilizer right    Shocked)   Sorry i tried to make a funny, i hope i dont run across that. But to all who are out this weekend please have a safe and fun ride, i have not tried to trash any event, and if i came across that way i am sorry. There are enough of us mud junkies to support the local areas and i hope they all do well. and for all our friends in North FL at the plex, i hope you are all keeping that key hole pit in top shape, i cant wait to get back in that thing.
millitarytire

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: August 08, 2008, 02:12:31 PM »

im looking forward to mudfest, just got my last part in today for my truck. thought i wouldnt get it in on time, thank god i did get it in.             

im glad they rased the price.

1. it'll keep more of the undesirables out (crack & meth heads).
2. there should be less people zipping in and out in front of me.
3. there is 2 enterances now that should help with the traffic.
4. they have a lot better first aid, and security than any other place iv been.
5. hope to see you all there.   

6.2 diesel suburban
40" militarytires
6'x8' "observation deck"
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: August 08, 2008, 04:32:42 PM »

Definetly have good security, all the coral springs fire guys are there.  A few buddies of mine too...

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: August 09, 2008, 07:12:42 PM »

So how was the outcome? A good crowd?

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
millitarytire

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2008, 07:44:15 AM »

the suburban ran great! went right across the hole, got stuck twice but unstuck fast.
there was not quite as many people as the last one.
still saw just as many "te tees"
F-TROOP ROCKS   

6.2 diesel suburban
40" militarytires
6'x8' "observation deck"
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2008, 09:42:17 AM »

[The other site (underhills) when the cows die in, or right next to, the mudpit they just leave them there to rot. Ive seen it happen twice there at underhills/bamboo and it really disturbs me that they just leave them there.]

Decomp is the best fertilizer right    Shocked)   Sorry i tried to make a funny, i hope i dont run across that. But to all who are out this weekend please have a safe and fun ride, i have not tried to trash any event, and if i came across that way i am sorry. There are enough of us mud junkies to support the local areas and i hope they all do well. and for all our friends in North FL at the plex, i hope you are all keeping that key hole pit in top shape, i cant wait to get back in that thing.

The key hole isnt quite what it used to be ... its a little more fun now.   I cant wait for Labor Day weekend ... 5 days of riding.   Is the Dirty crew gona try to make it?

e.c.dirtyboy slick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: August 11, 2008, 12:45:22 PM »

I know there were a few talking about it but, i will be in the Keys for a little fishing trip.

Steve
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com