Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: our Mission Mud experience  (Read 3189 times)
gparrow

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 12, 2008, 09:40:25 PM »

Went Friday and stayed the whole weekend, we were wanting to camp out back, but the dead cow got there first so we moved to another spot. Other than that we had no problems with what Ed had done with his place.
Joey broke everything on Dirty Rags except the radio but he still drove her onto the trailer sunday and 4 of the 5 four wheelers were still running, so all in all I'd say it was a super weekend. Meagan wanted to run the quadcross but it wasn't as YFZ friendly as she had hoped Cry. I talked to Ed sunday and found out the rumor going around about him not allowing Sport quads and bikes was not true so we'll be back as soon as Dirty Rags has some "new" parts Wink

* l_70cb93c8b6db4b5395a6d48667bc3a7e.jpg (34.17 KB, 600x450 - viewed 202 times.)

* l_0a2e1c779189abb204414e30dbfd1cd7.jpg (31.76 KB, 600x450 - viewed 199 times.)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:43:17 PM by gparrow » Logged
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 09:47:44 PM »

I had fun for a while too.  We had some wheeler problems as well...went a little TOO deep. 

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 07:49:30 PM »

i wish someone woulda said something about this dead cow.we would of asked ryan to move it.but i guess being on a ranch there's going to be a chance you will find stuff like that.and ed did say he didnt want any loud quads out there in fact he asked us to make people leave if there bikes were to loud.but i personaly didnt hear any bikes that were to loud.i guess whats most important is everyone had a good weekend and it didnt cost an arm and a leg.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 09:44:58 PM »

Yea, there were a few dead cows, I personally saw two.

I could care less...it's a MUD hole! It's not going to be pretty and perfect Smiley  I could put a quiet core in my bike, he didn't say anything to us?

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
gparrow

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 10:29:55 PM »

yea the cow wasn't a big deal, and Edward did say that for the most part he thought everyone was well behaved. Thanks ATV's gone wild and Underhills!
e.c.dirtyboy slick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 11:19:13 AM »

Im glad to see that there are people willing to take the time and say thanks for all the effort that went into the weekend by Ed and the crew from Atvsfonewild. As for the loud bikes i could here anything over my bike so i guess it was all good. I hope to see alot of you guys at the Moto Plex and at CreekBottom in Oct. If you liked Ed's place at all you will fall in love with CreekBottom. The East Coast Dirty Crew camp is always hoppen so stop by say hey and have and adult beverage on me. If you are concerned at all CreekBottom and the plex are both family and pet friendly.

Steve AKA (Slick)
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 05:21:15 PM »

we will be at creekbottom for sure just keep that beer cold Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com