Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pax trax 7-14 & 15th  (Read 15914 times)
53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: July 09, 2007, 11:45:37 AM »

I thought i would put this in the racing scene also to get more view. Well me and a few others are planning a trip out there next weekend riding sat. racing sat. night then riding again on sunday any one else want to join? perhaps any one wanting to race open money i would love to see some quads out there!

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
mx22

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 05:08:01 PM »

SCREW PAX they don't want the ssqsa there, so they don't need my money. Evil
CountryBoy

TopCat

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 05:33:20 PM »

I thought i would put this in the racing scene also to get more view. Well me and a few others are planning a trip out there next weekend riding sat. racing sat. night then riding again on sunday any one else want to join? perhaps any one wanting to race open money i would love to see some quads out there!

Thumbs Up

_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne
53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 05:37:02 PM »

SCREW PAX they don't want the ssqsa there, so they don't need my money. Evil

yea but im getting tired of going to these pathetic tracks near my area

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
TBR

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 05:54:36 PM »

I really do not want to support them either. Why not go to Lakeland? They should have changed their track. We will probably go and practice Lakeland this weekend.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 08:01:28 PM »

I really do not want to support them either. Why not go to Lakeland? They should have changed their track. We will probably go and practice Lakeland this weekend.
Good plan Dale, what day. I like saturday. Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
racingbroke

Girls Race too!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 08:24:05 PM »

I understand Jake's point, but we've really got to support the tracks that are supporting us.  We're riding at Lakeland this weekend to.  They are really trying to help out the quad riders by hosting our races. 

Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team
53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 01:17:21 AM »

And i do support them thats the place i ride the most im just alittle bored and pax is a really fun track just want to do something different thats all

53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 01:25:33 AM »

And most of the tracks on the schedule suck. Sorry I have to say that but they do. Lakeland is the only track worth going to and I ride there every weekend. Look, Waldo, Bithlo and Moroso backed out and many of you still ride there. Just because Pax was the 1st to back out doesn't mean we shouldn't support them. That's why we have no tracks to go to. Once we lose one you guys just give up on it.

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 02:13:30 PM »

The kids got a point!!

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 04:44:12 PM »

Waldo and Bithlo didn't back out....we just couldn't get a date that would work.

As for some of the other tracks.......if we can show that we have the numbers we will get some of the other tracks.  There are not many that we do not have yet.

We have some new tracks that are on the schedule later in the year that will be fun.

I know some of you will say that we ran the series at the wrong time of the year with the nationals running.  Well,  we may have this year.  But remember this is a Florida Series.  It is impossible to schedule around all the different series.  Especially with the way the nationals did things this year.  Changing dates and locations and not posting the dates early enough.  It will be a little different next year.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 07:53:01 PM »

The Florida Quad Racing scene is... what it always has been...

A 'Lost Cause' 

Jus' kiddin' fella's, LOL Wink

Dano

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2007, 09:12:20 PM »

LOL   Grin

But we want to change that.  We have a good start, just have to fine tune now.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
yfz450runner

live to ride, skip work as much as possible

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2007, 09:28:11 PM »

the SSQSA is the best thing to hit quad riders here in florida. lost cause works very hard at what he is doing. he is doing a great job. but i also agree with jake. pax was the first to back out. almost one year ago. are we suposed to punish an auwsome track for one mistake? yes it was a huge mistake but it is a great track and ray the part owner is a nice guy that would bend over backwards for almost anybody(asuming you help pay for his daughters college  JUST KIDDING  LOL!!!). i am going this sat to meet up with jake and his crew. anybody else is more than welcome to join. remember they are having a race sat night and open practice is only from 9-2. then practice for the race starts after. thanks!!!!!!
53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 02:16:46 AM »

we went up there today talked to the owner and i told him i was having some quads come out this weekend he was very happy and told me he wished more quads would show up.

BlingstarHonda130

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 01:54:30 PM »

Just to start off this is my opinion.  First I would like to applaud Brett for what he has done with the SSQSA.  Yes there a a few glitches, just like with anything new.  The assoc. and the races are needed.  Just need to iron out the kinks, which I do believe he is trying to do.  For those of you that want to sit back and criticize- first of all you have noooo idea of the time that is involved in doing something like this.   My words to you are if you think you can do any better then step up to the plate and help.  If you are not willing to do that then you need to shut up and go along with the program.  I also think slamming or criticizing the tracks is not good promotion for quad riders.  The tracks are what they are.  You must remember that the owners have to make money to keep them going and they are going to cater to who helps pay the bill (just the law of business).  Unless you have had a track and have tried to maintain it, one does not understand the cost of doing so. 

BlingstarHonda130"s mom

sponsors: blingstar,spy,tag,works connection,evsi,itp,rage,& walsh
310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 03:04:33 PM »

Just to start off this is my opinion.  First I would like to applaud Brett for what he has done with the SSQSA.  Yes there a a few glitches, just like with anything new.  The assoc. and the races are needed.  Just need to iron out the kinks, which I do believe he is trying to do.  For those of you that want to sit back and criticize- first of all you have noooo idea of the time that is involved in doing something like this.   My words to you are if you think you can do any better then step up to the plate and help.  If you are not willing to do that then you need to shut up and go along with the program.  I also think slamming or criticizing the tracks is not good promotion for quad riders.  The tracks are what they are.  You must remember that the owners have to make money to keep them going and they are going to cater to who helps pay the bill (just the law of business).  Unless you have had a track and have tried to maintain it, one does not understand the cost of doing so. 

BlingstarHonda130"s mom

BlingstarHonda130"s mom wrote:
"...you need to shut up and go along with the program."

That wasn't just your opinion, it was a direct statement. And this is too:

You  need to stick to being a mom, and refrain from posting on forums
where "actual" riders and racers talk to each other, please.

310R_Dude

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 03:39:26 PM »

BlingstarHonda130"s mom

BlingstarHonda130"s mom wrote:
"...you need to shut up and go along with the program."

That wasn't just your opinion, it was a direct statement. And this is too:

You  need to stick to being a mom, and refrain from posting on forums
where "actual" riders and racers talk to each other, please.

310R_Dude
You need to shut it. For someone that rides only with himself,  is to much of a girly man to race, needs to go back to mommy for some milk. Hotty
          Trx# Mom,

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 04:12:28 PM »

Ok so i made this post to get some quads out to pax and all it has become is a argument. If you dont want to go then dont post and cry about what others should do. If you want to come out and have a good time riding we will have a good amount of quads there if not then dont post

#26YFZ
Supreme Member

Get up, there's no excuses...

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 04:49:39 PM »

Went out to Pax on Tuesday with Woody. Here are a few shots Jake took with my camera.  I think he did ok for a first timer  Wink  I'll be out there on Saturday, hopefully racing if my back isn't still killing me.  The track is amazing and the people are incredibly nice.  If we show some support, they'll be behind us just like any track would.

yfz450runner

live to ride, skip work as much as possible

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 07:28:45 PM »

great pics. Grin 310r-dude you are my HERO!!! Toast
racingbroke

Girls Race too!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 07:29:57 PM »

Maybe while you guys are there you could talk to Pax about hosting another race for us.  A lot has changed since last year with the series (open practice on Sat).  We've all got to help each other, the tracks and the riders. Smiley

Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team
lawn_man mx
Supreme Member

dont forget your wings! sky is the limit!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 07:38:14 PM »

great  pics  guys !!!!   too bad  pax  is  so  far away  for  us Cry  otherwise  we be all over it.     that is  def   one  of  my  favorite tracs  !! 

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58
Hondarider22

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 02:42:12 AM »

i cant wait to ride there this weekend! pax is soo much fun...its just good to ride something different, the local tracks are fun but besides lakeland thats all there really is that is a close drive. just because we want to ride the track doesnt mean we arent supporting our series IMO...

pics look good...cant wait to see some shots of all of us out there  Smiley
R450_Chick

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007, 03:28:01 PM »

SOOoo....who's ACTUALLY gonna be at PAX saturday to race?Huh  I am supposed to practice up in Georgia Sasturday, but if a good number of quads show up at PAX.....I'd rather go there.   ANDDDD

Bithlo is having there summer slam series.  The next one is July 21(next saturday night).  We had like 3 quads show up last weekend!!!!  NOT GOOD.  I hope some of you guys will come out to race!!!  The track is VERY well lit and they do a good job with the series.  Hope some over you guys will come out!!!!

~Em~
:-D
Suzuki LT-R 450
www.emilyyoung19.com
Special Thanks to everyone supporting my racing:
Fox Shox, Fasst Company, Fly Racing, Cernics Racing, Precision, Rath Racing,  Generation X ATV, Gaerne, Utopia Optics, Suomy Helmets, Six Six One, ASV, the Bohnstadt family, and my Mom and Dad!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com