Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Middleburg area riding  (Read 21686 times)
jsu101

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2007, 11:19:16 AM »

IS there still ridding out there. im in st aug
Southern Outlaw

To finish 1st U must 1st finish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2007, 05:31:42 PM »

no it isn't but a group of us is going to Sand Hill up in Waycross Ga. Sunday

TEAM OUTLAW
 "The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you
jsu101

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2007, 05:37:07 PM »

well that sucks we are going to flagler estates on sunday
NoMoreHoez

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2007, 04:17:54 AM »

Man that sucks I've been looking for somewhere to go night riding all summer and I just find this now when it's dead... anywho I'm out in the mandarin area... if anyone finds a place close hit me up I come usually with a group of 6-10... and we're always down for riding...
shawn3806

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2008, 09:47:13 PM »

Sorry to bring a thread back from the dead.  I live in the 1 mile from this place and haven't rode it in  about 6 months, me and a buddy went back there tonight and state has put up nice yellow barriers blocking off the main roads with the nice no ATVs signs on them. I'm a little annoyed by this because I would ride that place once or twice a week and not see a single person back there now this.  World is the state is gonna make it a nature preserve and cut a bunch hiking trails and dig a lake for conoers.  I'm glad I found this just a little late though if anybody is in the Middleburg/Jax area I'm always open to ride anywhere and make some new friends.

Shawn Martin

2008 Brute Force 750 FI
2005 Eiger 4X4 piped, jetted, lifted, 27" Swamplites
Southern Outlaw

To finish 1st U must 1st finish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »

If it was a GOLF course that'll be another story,,,,I challenge each ATV or off roader to CALL the state rep at least twice a week and your county commisser 3 times a week untill SOMTING is done about an ATV park in Clay county...They opted not to allow riding on un marked rds....so give all of us a place to ride that you don;t have to travel 75 to 100 miles...Let someone say can we put in a GOLF course in and they are all over that one, the closer the better... Angry

TEAM OUTLAW
 "The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you
rancher1

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2008, 03:01:04 PM »

for those familar with the area  there is a big piece of land  between SR21-SR16-CR215. these 3 roads make a triangle and the land between them used to be hunting area but the hunting has since ceased since we ride back there on a daily basis. we have had 20+ ppl on night rides out here in the past.  there is lots of trails and a really big hill to climb and even some muddy areas. if anyone would like more info just PM me.  i live 1mile from this area and ride it very frequently.

Is it still open now or have they closed it too?
shawn3806

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2008, 02:59:40 AM »

I went back there a couple days ago and it looks like people are riding back there.  The big yellow gates were open so somebody with the state was back there doing something.  I didnt feel like pushing my luck so I got out of dodge with a quickness,  gotta love the Brute Force power.

2008 Brute Force 750 FI
2005 Eiger 4X4 piped, jetted, lifted, 27" Swamplites
P.J.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2008, 06:48:42 PM »

If it was a GOLF course that'll be another story,,,,I challenge each ATV or off roader to CALL the state rep at least twice a week and your county commisser 3 times a week untill SOMTING is done about an ATV park in Clay county...They opted not to allow riding on un marked rds....so give all of us a place to ride that you don;t have to travel 75 to 100 miles...Let someone say can we put in a GOLF course in and they are all over that one, the closer the better... Angry
     Maybe we should start riding on their golf courses to get the point across!

2001 Yamaha Wolverine 350 4x4

26"Bear Claws
ITP C series wheels

BIG GUNexhaust
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com