Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG SCRUB "May the 7th" SPEEEEEEEEEEEED  (Read 40456 times)
dreth

« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2005, 09:02:21 PM »

geuss its my turn! hollywood, hollywood, hollywood! something tells me that today was not the type of hollywood like attention you meant  Roll Eyes you are 1 tuff dude, that tree was so mad that he told all his tree friends to try to take the rest of us out as well! them trees jumped out in front of chaze, felix_z4s friend and i think terrapy. one ate t2s tire. one took a bite outa my nerf bar. one grappled ride1robs tire rod. the pipe monster ate holeshot36s exhuast . them trees were mad at you! i would be to if you hit me at 40 mph Grin
it was a great ride that you missed so we will have to do it again so you can get in on the action Wink
Holeshot36

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2005, 09:02:36 PM »

Good to hear your arm is starting to feel better hollywood. Had a great time, well until my silencer broke off anyways. Can't wait till the next ride.
dreth

« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2005, 09:07:36 PM »

i would like to say thanks to all that showed up for our fun! sorry for all the break downs and crashes but i geuss that comes with the territory Shocked. raptorbabe86, we lost you and heard that you showed up back at the vehicles so we rode on. we really pulled together to help with all the repairs and still had fun. we will do it again. now lets see some pics, im going to bed
felix_z-4

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2005, 10:11:26 PM »

Def. had a great time. Nice meeting everyone.Ready for the next one.
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2005, 11:16:32 PM »

Guys, here the link for the pics.  http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1115521878

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: May 08, 2005, 07:29:18 AM »

It was good seeing everyone and riding, I would have gone with you all, but my ute just wouldn't keep up. Hope everyone heals up ok. It was a good day for riding, for most anyway.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2005, 07:30:16 AM by Moose » Logged

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: May 08, 2005, 08:04:16 AM »

blah one of these days ill be able to keep up enough for one of these rides!  Embarrassed

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Terrapy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: May 08, 2005, 12:33:24 PM »

Hey...it was great to meet and ride with ya'll. Glad to hear your doing OK Hollywood, hope you heel in time for the next speeed run.  As for me, I avoided all them mad trees but had to nurse my quad back from the pit. Took it apart last night and found that the end of my "new" Huh crankshaft sheared off and the peices got in the clutch basket....what a mess. Angry

I"ll have it back together for the next ride. Cool

92 LT 250...just a few mods
big_orange_one

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: May 08, 2005, 01:20:12 PM »

I just wanted to say THANKS for all the GREAT GUYS & girl that showed up at the SPEEEEEED ride i had a fun time.  HOLLYWOOD I hope you get better soon  i didn't know that you was a TREE HUGGER   "LOL" i know we didn't ride that far but we did ride HARD . It was nice meeting all the people there if yall do another ride i will try my best to be there  thanks.................   ORANGE 1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com