Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you all !!!!  (Read 6643 times)
Bounty1

« on: June 16, 2007, 09:48:22 AM »

I want to thank all of you for the prayers and PMs that have been said and sent for me. I went to the doctor and he said the polyps were benign. This has been a stressful time, for my wife. She was so glad to see the outcome was good. In times like these it is nice to know I have friends out there, whom I have never met, praying and caring for my family and me.

I especially want to thank cheropride for all the conversations we had and the prayers you sent. If you ever need anything let me know. Cheropride stuck by my side in this time of need. You are a good friend. Please do not change the way you are you are great!!!!!.

Thank You again, Raymond. 
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 10:01:17 AM »

Regardless of what happened in the past, This is great news. I'm sure it definitely took a huge load off of your mind...

Mike

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 10:06:21 AM »

Now you going to make me cry....  Come on Bounty I got a reputation to keep up, can't let everyone know that I can be nice.....lol

No seriously, like we talked about, and am so glad that you got good news, cause you deserve it.  You are one of the few people that I have gotten to know personally, and I think you are great person, you too have always been there when I needed a prayer, or just someone to hear me out.... 

Thanks, and perhaps one night we can do some late night chit-chat, cuz that used be fun.  Reminded me of the days gone by on this forum, where used mess with Uncle Rico, or should I say his baby harp seals use to mess with me....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 10:29:11 AM »

Bounty, we may have had our differences online, but I am glad you are ok.  Wink

Paul
Bounty1

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 10:44:30 AM »

Bounty, we may have had our differences online, but I am glad you are ok.  Wink

Paul

Thank You Paul. It was a fun ride. I do not hold grudges and I never will. I should have sat back and let it ride. Thank you Paul, what you said over at Fla ATV, I know you really meant what you said when this all first started with the cancer scare. I really do appreciate what everyone there said also. They will always be in my heart.
Bounty1

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 10:47:04 AM »

Regardless of what happened in the past, This is great news. I'm sure it definitely took a huge load off of your mind...

Mike

Absolutely no hard feelings here. What a day that was. I am glad it is over and done. Thank you for the thought as well.
Bounty1

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 10:54:02 AM »

Now you going to make me cry....  Come on Bounty I got a reputation to keep up, can't let everyone know that I can be nice.....lol

No seriously, like we talked about, and am so glad that you got good news, cause you deserve it.  You are one of the few people that I have gotten to know personally, and I think you are great person, you too have always been there when I needed a prayer, or just someone to hear me out.... 

Thanks, and perhaps one night we can do some late night chit-chat, cuz that used be fun.  Reminded me of the days gone by on this forum, where used mess with Uncle Rico, or should I say his baby harp seals use to mess with me....

Cheropride, Please do not cry. We have seen the power of God work again. He is alive and well. You will always receive my prayers. I am sorry to make you lose your reputation.  Wink
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 11:07:14 AM »

Raymond, I am glad to hear everything is going to be fine. I am sure this has been hard on you and your family. Regardless of the issues on this site you and everyone else will always be in our prayers when needed. This is a wonderful place to be a member of and can really be the strength to get you through some tough times. SSSOOOOO take you meds and enjoy the people here Wink

" NEVER LET A CLOUDY PAST DARKEN A BRIGHT FUTURE"

Looks like you get two chances for a fresh start Cool God Bless!
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2007, 11:10:24 AM »

Cheropride, Please do not cry. We have seen the power of God work again. He is alive and well. You will always receive my prayers. I am sorry to make you lose your reputation.  Wink

Oh like I always say....  It's all good..... Wink

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Bounty1

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2007, 11:24:38 AM »

Raymond, I am glad to hear everything is going to be fine. I am sure this has been hard on you and your family. Regardless of the issues on this site you and everyone else will always be in our prayers when needed. This is a wonderful place to be a member of and can really be the strength to get you through some tough times. SSSOOOOO take you meds and enjoy the people here Wink

" NEVER LET A CLOUDY PAST DARKEN A BRIGHT FUTURE"

Looks like you get two chances for a fresh start Cool God Bless!

That is so very true. The issues that do come up some time hits some people harder than others. I should learn to sit back and let them ride. As for the people on both sites, they have been great in this time of need. I have thought of you and your family often and prayers have gone out to you. I hope and pray all is well now.
Bounty1

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2007, 11:27:16 AM »

Yes you do always say that and it is true--It's all good. Thanks again cheropride.  Kiss
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2007, 11:30:52 AM »

Yes you do always say that and it is true--It's all good. Thanks again cheropride.  Kiss

You can use my alias..... camo.....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Bounty1

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2007, 11:34:45 AM »

Thanks Camo, I like that name for sure. What a fun night that was. You know the one we talked about yesterday. I hope we can have many more.
Able

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2007, 11:52:35 AM »

Bounty - I had no idea until reading this thread. I'm glad that they were benign. That's a scary thing to have to endure. I hope all is well.

Cain
Bounty1

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2007, 11:59:30 AM »

Bounty - I had no idea until reading this thread. I'm glad that they were benign. That's a scary thing to have to endure. I hope all is well.

Cain

Hey Cain all is well now. The doctor said come back in 5 years instead of every year. He is a cool Doctor, who is very thorough and I trust what he says. Take care and have fun. We had a lot of good times Mr. President.   
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 12:09:14 PM »

Great to hear that Bounty.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 12:10:02 PM »

Hey Bounty !  Glad to here things came out ok ! Wink

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Bounty1

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 12:33:37 PM »

Great to hear that Bounty.

Thank You Big Scrub. This is a very nice gesture to say. We had a week, didn't we?
Bounty1

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2007, 12:36:16 PM »

Hey Bounty !  Glad to here things came out ok ! Wink

Thank you Quad. I know I can always count on you for a kind word and inspiration. Times get tough sometimes in our lives, we fight those times and move on.
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2007, 01:13:07 PM »

Thats great news Bounty, glad its benign.

Bounty1

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2007, 01:42:43 PM »

Thats great news Bounty, glad its benign.

Hey Bigscrub, We were glad to hear that too. It has been a month since the biopsy and then having to wait for the news. I thank God it was good news. It feels like a big weight has been lifted off my wife and I shoulders

BY THE WAY TODAY IS MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY.  Toast
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2007, 01:44:47 PM »

Raymond............what great news i am sure it has lifted you and your wifes spirits............I know when spacerider had his surgery to remove them  in his stomach and neck, we were all on edge and then to have them not come back after a year and a good prognosis as well .....

Best wishes from us and may you stay healthy and happy...btw did you look into the buggy thing we talked about???

Susie

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
Bo322

****FMR****

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2007, 01:57:28 PM »

Great news Bounty,

Keep the faith. (It's great stuff)

Happy Birthday to your wife.
Bounty1

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2007, 02:03:11 PM »

Raymond............what great news i am sure it has lifted you and your wifes spirits............I know when spacerider had his surgery to remove them  in his stomach and neck, we were all on edge and then to have them not come back after a year and a good prognosis as well .....

Best wishes from us and may you stay healthy and happy...btw did you look into the buggy thing we talked about???

Susie

Hey Susie, Wow a whole year. How could you take that without knowing?. I am glad everything is good now and I pray it stays that way!!!!. Yes I did look into the rail buggy. I am waiting to see what the forestry is going to do. We are still working on a solution. My wife likes the idea of a railbuggy over a jeep. Thank you for the information and caring so much.  Wink
Bounty1

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2007, 02:09:34 PM »

Great news Bounty,

Keep the faith. (It's great stuff)

Happy Birthday to your wife.

Thank you so very much Bo. I have never met you on the forums and I would like to say hello to you. My wife and I will be going out to dinner soon. Try to beat the crowds lol. She has to drive from Ruskin to Brandon and it gets busy there fast on Fridays and Saturdays.
I had a friend name Bo here in Ruskin when I was a kid. Then he moved away. Brought back a lot of memories. That was a long time ago. lol
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com