Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you all !!!!  (Read 6644 times)
KB

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2007, 02:23:49 PM »

Bounty, I knew about your injury but not the cancer scare, glad to hear it's lookin good.
Happy Birthday to your Wife.
Bounty1

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2007, 02:37:29 PM »

Thanks KB, unfortunately when anyone is electrocuted, they or we have to be very careful with cancer where burns were on the body. It is a very high, almost 100 percent chance you will get it. I was one of the founding members of the Lightning Strike and Electrical Shock Victims in the United States. Now there are thousands of members. We have yearly conferences and have doctors come and learn more. about how to treat shock victims. The hospitals all over the country now have different procedures to help shock victims. They have come a long way in treatment.   
Bounty1

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2007, 02:58:13 PM »

I want to answer each and every one of you personally who replies on this thread. My wife and I will be going out for dinner now. I will reply to you when I get back. Once again, thank you all.
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2007, 04:50:08 PM »

Glad your doing good bounty! I bet that dinner will taste better than it has in a while!

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
Bounty1

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2007, 05:44:54 PM »

Glad your doing good bounty! I bet that dinner will taste better than it has in a while!

Hey gearhead, long time no talk to. Thank you very much. We went to Red Lobster and it was just like a date. Even though we have been married 28 years. The food was great and a very relaxing date. My wife is just like the young lady when I married her a very wonderful wife.
papahouse

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 06:48:42 PM »

Great news Bounty, God is watching over you!
Bounty1

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2007, 07:38:48 PM »

Great news Bounty, God is watching over you!

That is so true papahouse. He is looking over all of us if we only give him a chance. It is so good to see you again. I am doing the honey do list today lol. I hope we talk again real soon. Thank you so very much for your wishes my friend.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2007, 10:23:07 AM »

Great News Grin

Did you make that chicken yet?

gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2007, 10:33:35 AM »

Hey Bounty, like some of the other's this is the first hearing of this, wow that's great new's. Now git back ta postin there aint nothing wrong with your finger's Grin

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
Bounty1

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2007, 05:40:10 PM »

Great News Grin

Did you make that chicken yet?

Not Yet--I cannot wait to try it though..........So much has been going on the last few days.

Hey Bounty, like some of the other's this is the first hearing of this, wow that's great new's. Now git back ta postin there aint nothing wrong with your finger's Grin

Thank you wood. A big load off our shoulders.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com