Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FYI Mack's  (Read 3154 times)
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 10, 2007, 10:32:21 PM »

Matt (4x4matt) and I spoke with one of the FWC officers tonight about macks riding.  No levee riding on the levee's that are blocked off allowed at any times (duh).  The airboat ramp is open season.  You need to have the "airboat flag" when you ride anywhere off the levee's.  The mack's road to the camp is closed at dark.

Basically...open season everywhere except the levee's (state road restrictions apply) and the macs road.  Flag has to be on if you ride off the main levee.  Helmets if under 16. 

Please respect these laws because this actualy is a really nice place to ride and it IS legal.  You have to have a RECTANGULAR airboat flag (not a dirtbike/atv triangle).  You have to respect the regular rules like green stickers and registered bikes, speed limits, etc when on the levee.

They showed up right at dusk to make sure no one was riding the macks road (there is a name for it, but I forgot).  I went and picked up an airboat flag at the gas station at giffin too...not too bad of a price either!

Lets keep it legal...please.  It's a good riding spot.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
cubanprep24

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 10:51:48 PM »

Matt (4x4matt) and I spoke with one of the FWC officers tonight about macks riding.  No levee riding on the levee's that are blocked off allowed at any times (duh).  The airboat ramp is open season.  You need to have the "airboat flag" when you ride anywhere off the levee's.  The mack's road to the camp is closed at dark.

Basically...open season everywhere except the levee's (state road restrictions apply) and the macs road.  Flag has to be on if you ride off the main levee.  Helmets if under 16. 

Please respect these laws because this actualy is a really nice place to ride and it IS legal.  You have to have a RECTANGULAR airboat flag (not a dirtbike/atv triangle).  You have to respect the regular rules like green stickers and registered bikes, speed limits, etc when on the levee.

They showed up right at dusk to make sure no one was riding the macks road (there is a name for it, but I forgot).  I went and picked up an airboat flag at the gas station at giffin too...not too bad of a price either!

Lets keep it legal...please.  It's a good riding spot.
i agree with all said  Grin

2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 11:10:02 PM »

drinking out there is legle to just dont get cought i will try that one out next time i go

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 11:30:31 PM »

camel pack?

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 11:31:05 PM »

I just found out about the flags there myself. You can also go NORTH from the gravel road. Wink

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 07:01:44 PM »

Saturday, I got flags at Everglades Holiday Park, where US 27 and Griffin Rd intersect. Already had the flag sticks, don't know if they sell those. Get bicycle flag stick from Wal Mart.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 07:03:17 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
illegal26

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 10:17:58 PM »

well said
rancher4lyfe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 08:49:46 AM »

Saturday, I got flags at Everglades Holiday Park, where US 27 and Griffin Rd intersect. Already had the flag sticks, don't know if they sell those. Get bicycle flag stick from Wal Mart.

thats wut I did

LTR450 YELLOW WITH C-BOMB,PRO TAPERS AND NERF BARS .RANCHER 350 26"GATORS ON ITP RIMS
2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB WITH EXHAUST
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com