Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy at a great price! Inside advice stright from......  (Read 71360 times)
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2007, 11:45:08 AM »

Hey there you need to be a little more specific there *unt on "YOU PEOPLE" Spell it out, Who made the treats of suing DS?
KawGIRL was never a member of that half-witted so called ATV site and never will be.  So don't rap me in on that $hit Angry

Well it must be obvious that I was not speaking of you since you were not a member of that site back then. The you people comment was for some of the people that has posted in here that were bashing other members on this site and that site, just as they are bashing on Cain now, and they know who they are. He came here to post what he thought was good information on how to get a good deal at RR and he ends up getting bashed over it and his thread gets trumped with drama just to cover up the good information. If I was him I would delete this whole thread and start it again just to see how long it takes for you all to cover that one up with drama. Seems the people that own land out there don't want people that ride to get a good deal on property out there. Just because you may have paid to much don't mean everyone should.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2007, 11:46:08 AM »

Amazing how you people blame Cain for your actions.

BS. That site went down the toilet when Cain got all pissy because the same games he was playing with people for years turned on him. How many gay jokes and doctor pictures did he post about others but when everyone else got the upper hand on him he shut it down and cried foul. How the hell is that being a non-biased moderator? That site completely died before the whole suing thing came about. For months it was dead...why? Because anyone that read the threads knew what was going on and didn't like the fact that Cain was upset he wasn't getting the upper hand and anyone speaking out against it had their thread deleted. I've been moderating automotive sites for years and I've seen some really bad and really good moderators come and go and Cain has to be one of the worst I've yet to see.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2007, 12:01:57 PM »

I would personally appreciate it if he removed the whole thread as trying to make sense of a lot of it gives me a headache.  The information was not any big secret, if it saves someone money, good for them. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 12:06:51 PM by renmus » Logged
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: June 15, 2007, 12:10:21 PM »

The thing that gets me is, he DID NOT start this to help people out. If he did it for that reason, he would have posted it on the website he moderates, not this one.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: June 15, 2007, 12:11:17 PM »

BS. That site went down the toilet when Cain got all pissy because the same games he was playing with people for years turned on him. How many gay jokes and doctor pictures did he post about others but when everyone else got the upper hand on him he shut it down and cried foul. How the hell is that being a non-biased moderator? That site completely died before the whole suing thing came about. For months it was dead...why? Because anyone that read the threads knew what was going on and didn't like the fact that Cain was upset he wasn't getting the upper hand and anyone speaking out against it had their thread deleted. I've been moderating automotive sites for years and I've seen some really bad and really good moderators come and go and Cain has to be one of the worst I've yet to see.

Bill

Well you obviusly only know part of the story. I was moderating that site mostly by myself and it was getting a little out of hand so I asked DS to get me some help moderating and he enlisted Swamprat to help.When Cains group came over DS opened up the shortbus section and let Cain moderate it. If you were in the shortbus then what would you expect of that section. I'd say when I seen shortbus section then that group must be a little off course to be there. Now I ask, did you go to that section. Besides the site was doing well until all the bashing started and then Swamprat had posted someones ISP address in public (on accident,not knowing) and then somehow the ISP addresses of some members were beside their screen name and one of the members threatened to sue DS over it. The lawsuit was the last straw, so he shut down the site.

NOW YOU KNOW THE REAL STORY

kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: June 15, 2007, 12:14:58 PM »

So moving to Vegas had nothing to do with it?

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2007, 12:26:58 PM »

So moving to Vegas had nothing to do with it?

Nope

05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: June 15, 2007, 12:55:38 PM »

No,no,no . It all started when I went down and asked the bus riders if they wanted to come out to L-Cross then all the gay business started. I were mearily trying to break the ice, seeings how a few were barred from this site. But guess what, I wound up calling Cain an azzholla there just as in a earlier post, just as I am now.

Oh, 1 more, trying to be helpful.... then he asks if your suppose to have a permit for a well out there, c'mon Yunt read it again. Most of the time on DS's site yo did a fine job Yunt, but as soon as he showed up the site went to the sheeter.

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
BigDog

Big Dogs do it BEST!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: June 15, 2007, 12:59:21 PM »

No,no,no . It all started when I went down and asked the bus riders if they wanted to come out to L-Cross then all the gay business started. I were mearily trying to break the ice, seeings how a few were barred from this site. But guess what, I wound up calling Cain an azzholla there just as in a earlier post, just as I am now.

Oh, 1 more, trying to be helpful.... then he asks if your suppose to have a permit for a well out there, c'mon Yunt read it again. Most of the time on DS's site yo did a fine job Yunt, but as soon as he showed up the site went to the sheeter.

Yep....I really enjoyed that site back then too.

By the way..........

RUM RUNNERS ARE GOOD!!!

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!
Able

« Reply #184 on: June 15, 2007, 01:15:36 PM »

The thing that gets me is, he DID NOT start this to help people out. If he did it for that reason, he would have posted it on the website he moderates, not this one.

It must be good to know all like you seeing as you can tell people why I made a post. I posted it here as most people are on both sites, and this is the one geared more toward river ranch. Should I post only when it benefits the people on flaatv? No, I wanted as many people interested in rr to read it. Next time you wish to know why I post something here , just ask .

I wound up calling Cain an azzholla there just as in a earlier post, just as I am now.

Just more personal attacks. I asked if you need a permit because I have a friend with a deed that needs a well put in. And with the talk of rr being bought, I'd like to know if it could get him in trouble for putting one it before he does it. and you calling me anything is a laugh. you guys attack me for pages and pages, yet when I ask a question I'm the bad guy somehow. how about YOU re-read it. ricky has even  gone to the other site to copy and past posts that have nothing to do with any of this.
If you really didn't want me saying any more all you had to do was not post on my thread. I had the info out that I wanted out, it was you that kept on bringing the drama.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 01:18:24 PM by Able » Logged
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: June 15, 2007, 01:21:48 PM »

Art, I remember when you made that post but all the crap started when everyone started bashing Brett and had pictures posted of the Brett Free Zone. Qt and Muddfreak made several post and they were bashed also. A lot of times me and Qt may have not seen eye to eye but I moderated those posts myself and deleted pics myself and it only got worse. I always tried to be fair with everyone and the rules were no bashing so I had to delete some posts that were made by people that I liked to ride with. It pissed them off and now I just choose not to ride with them anymore. At that same time I recieved a long Pm from one of those members and this was in that PM. "Yunt if he had shown up it would not have been pretty. WE ALL CARRY GUNS!!!!". Then the site gets threatened with a lawsuit. Thats time to shut the site down and not worry anymore.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 01:57:28 PM by yunt2ride » Logged

Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: June 15, 2007, 01:22:35 PM »

Bill

Well you obviusly only know part of the story. I was moderating that site mostly by myself and it was getting a little out of hand so I asked DS to get me some help moderating and he enlisted Swamprat to help.When Cains group came over DS opened up the shortbus section and let Cain moderate it. If you were in the shortbus then what would you expect of that section. I'd say when I seen shortbus section then that group must be a little off course to be there. Now I ask, did you go to that section. Besides the site was doing well until all the bashing started and then Swamprat had posted someones ISP address in public (on accident,not knowing) and then somehow the ISP addresses of some members were beside their screen name and one of the members threatened to sue DS over it. The lawsuit was the last straw, so he shut down the site.

NOW YOU KNOW THE REAL STORY

I know the whole story. Everything was fine even after the shortbus came to the site. But when some of the ute riders started fighting fire with fire against the sport guys mainly Cain it turned into a joke. Yes I read that section I saw what was going on and it didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out the deal. I was there when the threat of law suits came about and the site still kept on going for a while but by then it was pointless because the majority of the sites members were more or less run off by Cain because he wanted the last word. Honestly though it was a good thing because it's brought together a great group of people that post daily without any drama other than laughing about the drama he continues to create on sites like this.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
Able

« Reply #187 on: June 15, 2007, 01:24:53 PM »

so why the continued unprovoked attacks by you and your great bunch of people ?
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: June 15, 2007, 01:34:27 PM »

for starters you are a self righteous crybaby instigator!!......just saying

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Able

« Reply #189 on: June 15, 2007, 01:38:52 PM »

for starters you are a self righteous crybaby instigator!!......just saying

Just another example of an unprovokes attack. Hey Joe how about you get out of third grade ?
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2007, 01:40:19 PM »

here is a copy of your signature Mr. Maturity!!...

The Short Bus Rides Again ! floridaatv.com

"you've got to be the worst moderator I've ever heard of"

But you have heard of me !

Embrace your American freedom! spread the good news about fantastic riding spots

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: June 15, 2007, 01:42:05 PM »

It must be good to know all like you seeing as you can tell people why I made a post. I posted it here as most people are on both sites, and this is the one geared more toward river ranch. Should I post only when it benefits the people on flaatv? No, I wanted as many people interested in rr to read it. Next time you wish to know why I post something here , just ask .

I wound up calling Cain an azzholla there just as in a earlier post, just as I am now.

Just more personal attacks. I asked if you need a permit because I have a friend with a deed that needs a well put in. And with the talk of rr being bought, I'd like to know if it could get him in trouble for putting one it before he does it. and you calling me anything is a laugh. you guys attack me for pages and pages, yet when I ask a question I'm the bad guy somehow. how about YOU re-read it. ricky has even  gone to the other site to copy and past posts that have nothing to do with any of this.
If you really didn't want me saying any more all you had to do was not post on my thread. I had the info out that I wanted out, it was you that kept on bringing the drama.

I guess if your friend was worried about a possibility of getting in trouble, he should of called 1 of the many numerous signs that say wells call ###-###-####. This isn't rocket science, just the way it is.

07 Eiger
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: June 15, 2007, 01:42:51 PM »

Just register so we can talk about it.

http://floridamudriders.com/viewforum.php?f=47
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 01:45:37 PM by PureLogic » Logged

Able

« Reply #193 on: June 15, 2007, 01:46:19 PM »

Embrace your American freedom! spread the good news about fantastic riding spots

Yes and ? How is that offensive to you ? I don't believe it calls you anything. It's not directed at  you at all.
PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: June 15, 2007, 01:48:22 PM »

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: June 15, 2007, 01:49:37 PM »

Yes and ? How is that offensive to you ? I don't believe it calls you anything. It's not directed at  you at all.

DUDE , you are like that little kid with his finger in someone's face....."I'm not touching you....I'm not touching you"..... You have  been an instigator for so long....LMAO

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: June 15, 2007, 01:53:24 PM »

Thats funny, Register on a site that is PRIVATE so members can bash and threaten him. It started here so talk about it here.

PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: June 15, 2007, 01:59:51 PM »

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: June 15, 2007, 02:13:05 PM »

Art, I remember when you made that post but all the crap started when everyone started bashing Brett and had pictures posted of the Brett Free Zone. Qt and Muddfreak made several post and they were bashed also. A lot of times me and Qt may have not seen eye to eye but I moderated those posts myself and deleted pics myself and it only got worse. I always tried to be fair with everyone and the rules were no bashing so I had to delete some posts that were made by people that I liked to ride with. It pissed them off and now I just choose not to ride with them anymore. At that same time I recieved a long Pm from one of those members and this was in that PM. "Yunt if he had shown up it would not have been pretty. WE ALL CARRY GUNS!!!!". Then the site gets threatened with a lawsuit. Thats time to shut the site down and not worry anymore.

Guess what??? The FMR crew was right about Brett, you can even ask QT and Freakk about that.

I betchya we are right again! Wink

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: June 15, 2007, 02:16:08 PM »

My Big Brotha Scrub, you know what they say about history, it repeats itself. So, lets all take this in for a history lesson soon to be heard and seen by others in the future Wink

07 Eiger
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com