Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy at a great price! Inside advice stright from......  (Read 71465 times)
Able

« on: June 08, 2007, 10:55:20 PM »

.........a big fatherly figure. I was told this is how to get river ranch property cheap!

For anyone wanting to buy into River Ranch cheap !

He said to go to the Polk County tax office and ask about the unpaid tax auctions. You can go to these auctions and bid on a full deed starting at $500. From what he says this is how mjlands gets their deeds cheap to break up and resell.

Full deeds (he says) go for around $900 to $1,300. He says he has inside info and mjlands usually pays only up to $1,000 for them.

Also, he said that someone here actually went to the Polk Country office and got a list of land owners at River Ranch that live out of the area. The thought is that they might never use it and be tired of paying for it and want to get rid of it. You send them all letters (just make copies of one and add names) offering to buy it. He says this person actually got multiple offers to sell them, and actually bought 2 deeds cheap. All you need is one person wanting to sell. They might have been left the property, or moved out of state since buying. It won't cost much , just some stamps and a little time to write a letter.

No longer do you need a land broker to sell you high priced 1/4 deeds, or a current member willing to sell you a part of theirs. Now bidding on ebay hoping for a quarter deed. Now you can buy in cheap and be able to set up your own camp!
All the stories about needing to know people to get in is just that.stories.

Do your homework and it'll save you thousands on a full deed! take in your quad and ride til your heart is content!

For those that are mad at this post, just remember it came straight from the inside  Wink

I don't want to deter anyone from buying from mjlands, but I can't let such great intel go without sharing just like someone did with me.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 10:59:46 PM by Able » Logged
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 11:47:36 PM »

thanks alot the onlt thing that has bin stoping me and my mom from buying in is the price's and now that we saw  this we are going to call the tax office and see when the next auctions are

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
Able

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 12:05:34 AM »

I hope you guys get a great deal on a deed. I have been there and it's a cool place for utes and trucks. Nice nature scenery also. If I decide to get a big truck or to switch gears and ride that type of terrain I'll be buying in also.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 08:06:51 AM »

LMAO, good luck with that!! Every ebay profiteer will be there with you.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
DirtBooger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 08:42:40 AM »

.........a big fatherly figure. I was told this is how to get river ranch property cheap!

For anyone wanting to buy into River Ranch cheap !

He said to go to the Polk County tax office and ask about the unpaid tax auctions. You can go to these auctions and bid on a full deed starting at $500. From what he says this is how mjlands gets their deeds cheap to break up and resell.

Full deeds (he says) go for around $900 to $1,300. He says he has inside info and mjlands usually pays only up to $1,000 for them.

Also, he said that someone here actually went to the Polk Country office and got a list of land owners at River Ranch that live out of the area. The thought is that they might never use it and be tired of paying for it and want to get rid of it. You send them all letters (just make copies of one and add names) offering to buy it. He says this person actually got multiple offers to sell them, and actually bought 2 deeds cheap. All you need is one person wanting to sell. They might have been left the property, or moved out of state since buying. It won't cost much , just some stamps and a little time to write a letter.

No longer do you need a land broker to sell you high priced 1/4 deeds, or a current member willing to sell you a part of theirs. Now bidding on ebay hoping for a quarter deed. Now you can buy in cheap and be able to set up your own camp!
All the stories about needing to know people to get in is just that.stories.

Do your homework and it'll save you thousands on a full deed! take in your quad and ride til your heart is content!

For those that are mad at this post, just remember it came straight from the inside  Wink

I don't want to deter anyone from buying from mjlands, but I can't let such great intel go without sharing just like someone did with me.

cain73, I do not know why they let people like you post on this board. The only reason you are posting this is to try to start ****. Look at your signature, trying to start ****. You are on the edge, over the top I bet you internet buddies think you are cool.

You must be a weak, needy person that always feels like he is on the outside looking in. Whats wrong the cool kids wouldn't let you play with them so you told their mommies on them?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 08:45:09 AM by DirtBooger » Logged
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 08:49:50 AM »

cain73, I do not know why they let people like you post on this board. The only reason you are posting this is to try to start ****. Look at your signature, trying to start ****. You are on the edge, over the top I bet you internet buddies think you are cool.

You must be a weak, needy person that always feels like he is on the outside looking in. Whats wrong the cool kids wouldn't let you play with them so you told their mommies on them?

Anyone care to take a guess who this mysterious new poster actually is. Sure knows a lot about the sites. I think an investigation should be launched.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 08:56:08 AM »

Why, it looks like the guy as some common sense.  Grin   

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
DirtBooger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 08:59:07 AM »

Anyone care to take a guess who this mysterious new poster actually is. Sure knows a lot about the sites. I think an investigation should be launched.

Cool No one special
KB

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 09:05:53 AM »

I just wish Able would give me back my Drivers License so I can get my welfare checks from the U.S.
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 09:08:44 AM »

I just wish Able would give me back my Drivers License so I can get my welfare checks from the U.S.

^^^^^^^^ thats funny^^^^^^^^^ But, I think is using it right now for the same thing!   

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 09:13:17 AM »

Why, it looks like the guy as some common sense.  Grin   

I agree, but it is SOP here for posters that are new apparently.

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 10:37:47 AM »

as a matter of fact cain has a few great friends and as to him being weak and needy you couldn't be anymore wrong. Opinions are like Nose's some smell others dont. Just so that I understand you correctly you feel those of us here that voice our opinions that are not always inline with main stream liberal America or agree with the drive by media  are on the Edge and always looking to start **** . OK I have been called worse by better people
It is people like us who are fighting to keep our riding areas open because we voice our opinions until it is heard by as many ears as necessary. If your toes get stepped on or your feelings get hurt in the process, so be it.... take a few advil, recite a few wooosa's and move on.
DirtBooger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 11:40:50 AM »

as a matter of fact cain has a few great friends and as to him being weak and needy you couldn't be anymore wrong. Opinions are like Nose's some smell others dont. Just so that I understand you correctly you feel those of us here that voice our opinions that are not always inline with main stream liberal America or agree with the drive by media  are on the Edge and always looking to start **** . OK I have been called worse by better people
It is people like us who are fighting to keep our riding areas open because we voice our opinions until it is heard by as many ears as necessary. If your toes get stepped on or your feelings get hurt in the process, so be it.... take a few advil, recite a few wooosa's and move on.

You are really Rush Limbaugh aren't you...lol. You must have really have been waiting to post that to someone and my post was as close as you can get to be relevent to your arguement. Because your post is way out of context with anything I was talking about.

His post had nothing to do with helping out the greater cause of gaining access for 4 wheelers. It was meant to be a jab at anyone that owns property at River Ranch that maybe thinks that enough is enough with the publicity. It was just to stir the pot and you know it.

So turn on Rush (by the way I listen to him. conservative) and find another post that is relevent to your point.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 01:51:50 PM »

You are really Rush Limbaugh aren't you...lol. You must have really have been waiting to post that to someone and my post was as close as you can get to be relevent to your arguement. Because your post is way out of context with anything I was talking about.

His post had nothing to do with helping out the greater cause of gaining access for 4 wheelers. It was meant to be a jab at anyone that owns property at River Ranch that maybe thinks that enough is enough with the publicity. It was just to stir the pot and you know it.

So turn on Rush (by the way I listen to him. conservative) and find another post that is relevent to your point.

better yet DirtBooger, quit hiding behind your new name.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Able

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 02:27:04 PM »

LMAO  si senior
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 02:33:08 PM »

better yet DirtBooger, quit hiding behind your new name.

Id@

I think I recognise this guy, didn't he use to post as g__ ___t? I just can't seem to recall all of it right now. Perhaps a $79 internet detective can help me with that.  Cool

Able

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 02:36:45 PM »

Chuck - I thank you for your comments. You can't please all the people all the time, and I won't even try. It does however please me to have someone I respect speak well of me. I am who I am and I don't try to hide it or change it depending on who I'm talking to. We may or may not see eye to eye on everything, but I always respect you and your opinion, and would never bash you for it.

Dirtbooger - Sorry you don't like my post. My intentions were not to start anything, but to pass on info that was given to me that may benefit my fellow riders. You're entitled to your opinion. People here know exactly who I am. All you have to do is read 1 post I make to figure it out. I've even called it to moderator's attention myself at times. I don't see how that is any of your concern either way.
I dont use multiple names here. This is the only active one I have and post from. I'm hiding nothing.

Ida - That was funny  Wink  Not everyone would have called him on his hypocrisy, I'm glad you did.
KB

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 02:44:20 PM »

LMAO  si senior

MUCHO GRACIAS.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 04:05:59 PM »

Ok so I gotta get into rare form and talk redneck to ya ta understand the relevence of my post. You might be a dumb redneck if you dont know that friends back up each other take care of their own.  In the great word of Bill Engvall  "here's your sign"
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 04:42:47 PM »

Chuck - I thank you for your comments. You can't please all the people all the time, and I won't even try. It does however please me to have someone I respect speak well of me. I am who I am and I don't try to hide it or change it depending on who I'm talking to. We may or may not see eye to eye on everything, but I always respect you and your opinion, and would never bash you for it.

Dirtbooger - Sorry you don't like my post. My intentions were not to start anything, but to pass on info that was given to me that may benefit my fellow riders. You're entitled to your opinion. People here know exactly who I am. All you have to do is read 1 post I make to figure it out. I've even called it to moderator's attention myself at times. I don't see how that is any of your concern either way.
I dont use multiple names here. This is the only active one I have and post from. I'm hiding nothing.

Ida - That was funny  Wink  Not everyone would have called him on his hypocrisy, I'm glad you did.

If that the case, why did you post that on the site you modrate?  Another lie there Joe! you only come he to start crap or sell some thing. I still have your PM on that one.... remember!  Shocked

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Able

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 04:46:08 PM »

His post had nothing to do with helping out the greater cause of gaining access for 4 wheelers. It was meant to be a jab at anyone that owns property at River Ranch that maybe thinks that enough is enough with the publicity.

Wow! I'm amazed that with just 3 posts you can already read my mind and tell me what my intentions were when I made a post. I simply wanted to make sure that those that would like to buy into river ranch can do so at a good price. that's why someone told me about it. Want to get mad ? blame him.  
It's just like people promoting parts places that give discounts.
And publicity ? Last time I checked Castro wan't in charge here. This is still America and we are allowed to talk about things as we wish here. river ranch is open to anyone that buys in or is accompanied by a member. And a few that want it not talked about have no rights to tell others not to post about it for any reason.
It's my hope that people that can't afford, or just don't want to pay $3,000 - $4,500 for a full deed will read this and buy in at a lower price if they so choose. If they then choose to bring in anyone or tell everyone, that's their perogative and right under the Constitution of the United States of America. Love it or leave it.
Able

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 04:48:31 PM »

Ricky - you've done pretty much all you can to give me grief including cuss me in pms. I've refrained from such actions, and you should respect that. Especially the way you've told me so much about so many, including the very info that started this thread. I posted it here as more people here seem interested in buying into river ranch. I'm not hiding anything. I have no problem posting the exact same thing on floridaatv.com for the benefit of members there if there are any that wish to buy in at a great price. Thanks again for the info on how to buy in cheap at RR  Wink
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 04:52:26 PM »

I think you need help with your DL. that picture is not to good. hehehehe  Wink

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Able

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 05:10:43 PM »

I know many people here think that they should only let in members that help out others, well here I am helping. with people saving money when they buy into rr they can put money into saving more lands for us to ride. I know some even keep a tally about how many they help and offer to recant it when speaking to those they feel haven't contributed. Here is my contribution. If I help even just a few save $1,000 each I'll be very happy. then that's a few thousand that can be directed toward preserving public riding land.
indianjoe
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 05:21:07 PM »

I was going to stay out of this drama but enough is enough. First it makes me sick that we have people like Dreth and Rick and many others from both of these web sites working many hours and spending alot of their own money, for what, to work towards getting more riding areas. They do all this and then get to come back to both web sites and see all this childish 3rd grade crap. And not only are they seeing it but so are alot of other folks like state officials,  the same folks the association is going to be going to and arguing about land. we are putting up such a united front and professional image they will just open doors for us. Don't think they don't watch these web sites, when I along with Dreth were working to get an ATV Park in St. Lucie Co. The environmental folks at the county went right to a web site and obtained pictures of illegal riding right in the county. Look at some of the pictures that have been posted on both sites and look at it from the angle of where it is. There have been pictures posted on both sites that can be utilized. I wish we would all sit back take a breath and look at the big picture. If the folks invovled with this drama, (both sides) had put as much energy into something positive, think what could have been done.

You know what there are folks on here I might not like. I am not going to get into a childish banter with them in an open forum. Call them on the phone or ignore them, I don' think they live in your house. But we all have one common purpose, we need places to ride.

And if anyone is interested the tax deed sales are no big surprise they have been going on for years. But now there is competition. Also M&J Lands is not the only people marketing the property, there are a couple of more. River Ranch owners and Suburban Estates owners are protective of their areas. There is alot of information about both places if you are interested in buying at either place, just remember they both have their own rules etc.

We need to be untied in our efforts to gain riding areas. We do not need to give any ammunition to the other side. We can also agree to disagree but not have to carry it to the extreme that it is.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com