Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy at a great price! Inside advice stright from......  (Read 71356 times)
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2007, 12:31:11 PM »

Cain = AZZHOLLA Wink

Always was, and always will be.

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2007, 12:32:03 PM »

dang I,m going to have to join the Florida Mudrider sound like my kind of people.  Just to let you guys know that Cain (Joe) has to put in the last word, so you never win with him.

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2007, 12:34:56 PM »

I got this info just last week for your buddy Big Daddy. Ricky and I talked at least 3 times a week for quite some time now. I asked him about buying in as my friend wants in, and the info posted here is what he told me to do.
However, look at this thread. It is informative. you see it as bad since some don't want RR talked about, but I did nothing wrong by posting good infor to get a deal when buying in. Many have since attacked me here and called me names and bashed me and then called me a hypocrite. I ask you to re-read this thread. Did I make an attack ? Or am I being bashed for posting good info that some don't want made public ?

I'll keep spreading the good words  Grin

Cry...wipe your snotty nose

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2007, 12:36:34 PM »

Better watch out Art....he said he does not like being called names  Shocked

05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2007, 12:38:34 PM »

Better watch out Art....he said he does not like being called names  Shocked

It's all good, I've got broad shoulders.

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2007, 12:47:36 PM »

I got this info just last week for your buddy Big Daddy. Ricky and I talked at least 3 times a week for quite some time now. I asked him about buying in as my friend wants in, and the info posted here is what he told me to do.
However, look at this thread. It is informative. you see it as bad since some don't want RR talked about, but I did nothing wrong by posting good infor to get a deal when buying in. Many have since attacked me here and called me names and bashed me and then called me a hypocrite. I ask you to re-read this thread. Did I make an attack ? Or am I being bashed for posting good info that some don't want made public ?

I'll keep spreading the good words  Grin

Remember Joe, You only posted the information after I told you to **** off for being a true a-hole about the whole thing.

I know you have a Fathead and all, but when I called its was to talk to your wife........stop using her phone.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 03:52:35 PM by big-daddy » Logged

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Able

« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2007, 01:10:29 PM »

Ricky you don't know it but you just got caught in a lie.

You told me the info last week or so, and I can prove it.......I told Bounty before posting it here. And you're such a big man you resorted to cussing in pm's AFTER I posted this thread and I still have the pm so I can prove when the thread was started and when you pm'd me. Just like when you deleted your own pics , then blamed me for it and I posted proof that you were the one that did it.
Able

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2007, 01:13:16 PM »

I see nothing has changed here, the select few can still bash and call names, while others are held to another standard, what a shame. Revel in your hypocrisy, in time you'll all be stabbing each other in the back again.
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2007, 01:15:37 PM »

all in all, what is the big deal?  Tax sales are no big secret.  How scandalized would you be if I gave you this information?  http://www.miamidade.gov/surplussales/schedule.asp
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 01:18:39 PM by renmus » Logged
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2007, 01:18:15 PM »

You see the LAST WORD.......... Blah blah blah put a tampon in it .......hypocrite!   Look who talking about back stabbing, from the master.

How many friend do you have?

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2007, 01:20:34 PM »

all in all, what is the big deal?  Tax sales are no big secret.  How scandalized would you be if I gave you this information?  http://www.miamidade.gov/surplussales/schedule.asp

He does need a new Mini van.

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2007, 01:26:23 PM »

I see nothing has changed here, the select few can still bash and call names, while others are held to another standard, what a shame. Revel in your hypocrisy, in time you'll all be stabbing each other in the back again.

LMAO...I can not believe YOU posted that.....Sober up Cain....

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2007, 01:27:03 PM »

his taking so long to respond, because his washing the dishes and doing the laundry at the same time. Just hold on people he will be back in a few minute with the last word again.

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2007, 01:28:14 PM »

LMAO...I can not believe YOU posted that.....Sober up Cain....

I am still reading his post to figure out if there is any other way to take it. I honestly think he typed that and meant it, guess the new name is "delusional hypocrite"

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2007, 01:37:40 PM »

Cody, I tried to tell him that secret society was all so call friendship! he just didnt get.

But wait he will come back with a long post in a few minutes

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
SwampRat

Life's hard; get a helmet.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2007, 01:41:01 PM »

Ahhh, just like old times.  LMFAO!!

06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg
KB

« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2007, 01:50:46 PM »

his taking so long to respond, because his washing the dishes and doing the laundry at the same time. Just hold on people he will be back in a few minute with the last word again.

LMFAO
DirtBooger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2007, 02:48:12 PM »

Well Well, Looks like my assumptions were true.

With the exception of a few of your internet buddies everyone pretty much wants you to just fade away. Get back into your kitchen and do your chores.

By the way detectives you couldn't be further from the truth about who I am. You are too smart for your own good.
Able

« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2007, 03:17:35 PM »

Again thank you for keeping this great information at the top for  anyone that wants to buy in cheap ar River Ranch  Grin
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2007, 03:29:00 PM »

No problem............. Wink  I have a great day there Joe!    remember the secret society is also call friendship!  So to be in the secret society you first have to have FRIENDS!  Shocked  bye bye Lil bus keep rolling down that lonely road.

PS: last word hehehehe

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2007, 04:00:09 PM »

Since nobody ever actually answered any questions, you don't actually get the deed at the tax auctions.  You get a tax certificate which gives you foreclosure rights.  The property owner still can pay the taxes and you won't have anything more than a few dollars in interest.  It's only after a period of time (usually 6 months but sometimes longer) and some paperwork that you can seize the property.  By the time it's over with, you are usually a year down the road.  I investigated the technique when I was looking at SE property.  I spoke to the Osceola Clerk of the Courts office extensively about tax certificates and they said only about 1 in 100 actually go to foreclosure.  So, when you figure the time to attend all the auctions, the odds of getting the winning bid on the tax certificates you want (yes, there will be other people there, usually with deeper pockets, trying to do the same thing you are) and the time spent, you may as well just buy the lot and start enjoying it.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2007, 04:10:54 PM »

Since nobody ever actually answered any questions, you don't actually get the deed at the tax auctions.  You get a tax certificate which gives you foreclosure rights.  The property owner still can pay the taxes and you won't have anything more than a few dollars in interest.  It's only after a period of time (usually 6 months but sometimes longer) and some paperwork that you can seize the property.  By the time it's over with, you are usually a year down the road.  I investigated the technique when I was looking at SE property.  I spoke to the Osceola Clerk of the Courts office extensively about tax certificates and they said only about 1 in 100 actually go to foreclosure.  So, when you figure the time to attend all the auctions, the odds of getting the winning bid on the tax certificates you want (yes, there will be other people there, usually with deeper pockets, trying to do the same thing you are) and the time spent, you may as well just buy the lot and start enjoying it.

Wow thank you! So I guest it wasnt good information after all......

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2007, 04:12:38 PM »

well I,m pack up and ready to go back to the house.  Play nice now!

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2007, 04:14:59 PM »

There are actually 2 auctions. one for the certificates and one for a tax deed.
Do your homework.
Property owners are required to pay property taxes on an annual basis to the County Tax Collector. If the owner neglects to pay his/her property taxes by the end of May following the taxable year, a "Tax Certificate" is sold by the Tax Collector. A tax certificate is held for a minimum of two years and a maximum of seven years. At any time between the second and seventh year, the certificateholder may request the sale of the property to satisfy the certificate. The property is placed up for bid and auctioned. If you buy a certificate and the land owner pays the taxes you get a percentage of the amount and then give the certificate back.  

tax deed auction info:
 http://www.osceolaclerk.com/tax_deed_information_1.htm

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2007, 04:57:34 PM »

Wilburz is right. In polk county you have to wait for atleast 2 years to file for a tax deed off of a tax certificate. They do have Tax Deed sales that actually sales and you get an actual deed once you win the auction.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com