Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Here a picture of a guy that went into my generator room to fall a sleep...Yes it was running
I'm very smart (the room is well vent) - 15 (23.8%)
I have no brain cells any way - 26 (41.3%)
Sorry but I was born this way - 22 (34.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How dumb are you?  (Read 23033 times)
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 02:45:45 AM »

LMAO are you for real ? thats some crazy sh*t what did he say to you when he walked out ?

My first words were, "Lets ride!" Second were, "Where is the hose, my radiator is clogged with mud."

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
TNTaylor
MudMarine

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 07:00:07 AM »

JackL, you make this site enjoyable.  I've been a guest for many months and have always enjoyed your posts.  If you're at 8th&157 this Saturday, hopefully we can hook up and you can show me where the good mud holes are.  I'll be on a Vinson Camo and my son (your age) on a blue Raptor 700.  Keep posting, they keep a lot of us entertained and informed.
 Wink Wink

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 07:32:35 AM »

Jack as a bunch of other screen name on this site and he likes attention .............Beware people who you ride with.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 07:52:36 AM by big-daddy » Logged

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 07:33:29 AM »

JackL, you make this site enjoyable.  I've been a guest for many months and have always enjoyed your posts.  If you're at 8th&157 this Saturday, hopefully we can hook up and you can show me where the good mud holes are.  I'll be on a Vinson Camo and my son (your age) on a blue Raptor 700.  Keep posting, they keep a lot of us entertained and informed.
 Wink Wink

Jack ?

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2007, 07:34:55 AM »

So far 4 different screen names

very smart (no problem its well vented)  4 (17.4%)
I have no brain cells any way  12 (52.2%)
Sorry but I was born this way  7 (30.4%)
 Lock Voting
Edit Poll 
Total Voters: 23

I want to see how many screen names you have on this site. You're legend in your own mind!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 07:37:38 AM by big-daddy » Logged

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 08:11:39 AM »

So far 4 different screen names

very smart (no problem its well vented)  4 (17.4%)
I have no brain cells any way  12 (52.2%)
Sorry but I was born this way  7 (30.4%)
 Lock Voting
Edit Poll 
Total Voters: 23

I want to see how many screen names you have on this site. You're legend in your own mind!

I believe YOU may have been inhaling some exhaust fumes my man. I have ONE screen name here. I am certain if I tried to post with multiple names, I would suffer the same fate Bounty/AD did, considering just who hates me here. Wink

I am just a guy who likes to ride, NOT start crap 365/24/7 on the internet with people I barely know. I can assure you every vote in my favor is from a real person, UNLIKE the other votes.

You see, ANYONE with half a brain can look at the picture and know what I say is true. I'm sorry you posted the picture, if you would have told your little fairy tale WITHOUT it I might have looked bad.  Cool
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 08:42:42 AM by JackL » Logged

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2007, 08:14:58 AM »

Wink Wink

Thanks for your support. I notice only real riders seem to enjoy my posts. Wink
We will definitely ride.

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2007, 08:17:20 AM »

Jack as a bunch of other screen name on this site and he likes attention .............Beware people who you ride with.

Ain't that the truth. I will certainly keep it in mind. Perhaps you should contact a moderator about my ADD. Hahahahahaha. Wink

wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2007, 08:35:31 AM »

You appear to be half man - half ape. From the looks in that picture you have a hump or something on your back and small gorilla hands. You also are a post hizzzzoorrrrr! But I think you keep it real, unlike many on this board.  Ride on Jackl! Are you related to QT?

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 08:41:58 AM »

You appear to be half man - half ape. From the looks in that picture you have a hump or something on your back and small gorilla hands. You also are a post hizzzzoorrrrr! But I think you keep it real, unlike many on this board.  Ride on Jackl! Are you related to QT?

Bahahahahaha!! Funniest post in a week!!!!  Btw, I am a post fluffer. Wink

KB

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2007, 08:50:35 AM »

Hey Jack, all you need is a pair of "Hater Blocker's".
You should play that song on your next video LOL.

Able

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2007, 10:04:39 AM »

how dumb am I ? Well I was dumb enough to open this thread  Huh
 Cheesy
qt314nfla

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2007, 10:31:56 AM »

This story has a twist on it in the favor of the person that wrote it as most ppl will.  No one hung out b/c we were sick and tired of listening to you run your mouth.  After 5-6 hours anyone will get tired of it.  As for mud?  I don't mud my quad anymore.  It doesn't make me any less of a rider.  I just chose to not have to rebuild it again.  Any questions on that feel free to talk to ATP about what it did to my favorite toy.  No one cares to out drink each other.  That's not the goal of drinking unless you are an alcoholic.   It was not Jack that was being shot from the bottle.  It was jack wanna be liquor that was poured into a Jack bottle.  Kind of weird right there.  I was also asked if I brought my helmet so I didn't hit my head after I was drank under the table.  Who in their mind thinks that drinking a chick under the table is a cool thing? 

No one that was there was jealous of this guy.  Just ask us we can tell you our true feelings.  The best option under the muddy, wet, and cold circumstances would have been for you to sleep in you truck.  There was plenty of mud on the floor as stated.  And he was such a nice person that he left it behind to go selfishly ride while his host cleaned out the filth that was left behind in his generator room.  It's because of this incident that the host has determined they will never invite another stranger out to his camp.  That doesn't sound like jealousy but more disgust for a total lack of character and respect.  He even proceeded to punch his host, myself, and mudfreak. 

No one could hear anything anyone else was trying to say b/c the volume of Jacks voice projected over everyone else.  In addition to the volume the things that were coming out of his mouth were rediculous and irritating.  He, Jack, spent 5 hours telling us about how great he was at everything he does.  Then followed it up by telling everyone in the group how lame they were and how much they sucked because they wouldn't challenge a drunk in his contests.

This story that Jack tells is as jaded as any story that the other ppl that were in attendance will tell.  I can only tell it from my opinion and I was not impressed nor was I pleased at the behavior.  The host was disrespected in more than one way.  My camp was disrespected.  Jack thinks that everyone went to bed when they left him.  I just couldn't stand to be around him anymore and went riding till 5 am or so.  Ask ANYONE that knows me, this is quite common for me out there.  Then at 9 am and again at 11 am, Jack came into my camp and banged on the walls.  Not the door but banged on my cabin walls and started yelling to get up that he wanted to go riding.  He was clearly told the night before that I was going to sleep in and pack up to go home.  He was also told by his host on more than one occasion that it is a very bad idea to come and wake me up.  Again, others out there can attest that I am not a nice person in the morning.  I have never kicked anyone out of my camp.  However, Jack was asked to NEVER show up to my camp again.

Some have rode w/ me and like me, others don't.  I'll let you make your decision on Jack.  He actually was a cool guy before his need to out do the entire ranch started.  Once he started drinking and running off at the mouth it was all done.  I have no less than 14 PM's sent to my address both here and on another site that I'm a member of.  I told him clearly that I wanted nothing to do w/ him and that he freaked me out.  His PM's range from an apology to acting like we are in some kind of relationship.  I only responded to one of the PM's he sent and that was right at the beginning explaining to him what he did, how it was wrong, and that I wanted nothing to do w/ him.

He said he doesn't ever drink but on another site he sits and talks about how he's drunk when he's posting and about all the drinking he actually does. 
PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2007, 11:29:47 AM »

I have no less than 14 PM's sent to my address both here and on another site that I'm a member of.  I told him clearly that I wanted nothing to do w/ him and that he freaked me out.  His PM's range from an apology to acting like we are in some kind of relationship.  I only responded to one of the PM's he sent and that was right at the beginning explaining to him what he did, how it was wrong, and that I wanted nothing to do w/ him.

And history repeats its self again.

Long Live The BFZ

May you one day find your own, Wink
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 11:31:51 AM by PureLogic » Logged

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2007, 11:51:00 AM »

Sounds like he came with every intention of partying & riding & his hosts didnt live up to his expectations. Keep riding & posting JackL. I enjoy the posts & pics. I would have laughed I disagree off had I found you there though.
Some people on here feel as if they are the judge & the jury.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 03:14:56 PM by greenmachine » Logged
Able

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2007, 11:56:57 AM »

Dang QT don't be shy tell us what you really think  Wink   LMAO
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2007, 12:28:26 PM »

Hold on…………The whole point of this thread was to bring attention to one thing. Notice I didn’t add a name to this story, in my eyes I save Jack from dieing in my camp. First, was he drunk? YES……. Second, how did he know what the CO level was in that room? He didn’t know!
He still doesn’t get it……..I SAVE YOUR LIFE!

A simple THANK YOU we do!

Note:  to all normal people……Now that the season is here!
 Don’t for what ever reason sleep in an area with a generator running.  That was my point! 

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Able

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2007, 12:38:23 PM »

well not sleeping in a room with a running generator is a valid point.....even if it makes for some good photo ops and better drama LMAO
TNTaylor
MudMarine

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2007, 12:45:09 PM »

big-daddy, From 1 salty old Marine to another, I'll say it, thanks for saving Jack's life.  I've been a guest of this site and have enjoyed his posts and pics for many months.  Obviously his weekend at RR didn't play out very well and he did some crazy things.  I would still like to meet and ride with him.  He has a passion for mud riding he knows a lot of good riding areas.  

BTW...  you have some awesome toys.

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2007, 12:57:14 PM »

well not sleeping in a room with a running generator is a valid point.....even if it makes for some good photo ops and better drama LMAO

But what about the private time he was able to have with that squirrel? Well worth the extra CO if you ask me.

NEVER TOUCH A SQUIRRELS NUTZ!

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Mr. Fixit

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2007, 01:10:27 PM »

Sounds like a fun guest.I guess the saying is true wisdom does come with age. I don't think drinking so much was the smartest move. I think maybe a small buzz is better than falling down or passing out drunk.
I'm man enough to except that some woman could drink me under the table,that's fine with me. There's nothing more annoying than a drunk that knows everything.
BD you are the man of the year in my book.     
QT you can alway can Fox17 to take care of your light work.J/K Fox17 still know killing,put down the weapon!!!!! 
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2007, 03:33:27 PM »

Can anyone say wwwwwwaaaater bbbboyyyyyyyy?Huh??

Big daddy, You are the man !!!!!! Saving another human from near death ( even though things werent so great at the camp)   reach around and give your back a good pat !!!!

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2007, 04:12:37 PM »

big-daddy, From 1 salty old Marine to another, I'll say it, thanks for saving Jack's life.  I've been a guest of this site and have enjoyed his posts and pics for many months.  Obviously his weekend at RR didn't play out very well and he did some crazy things.  I would still like to meet and ride with him.  He has a passion for mud riding he knows a lot of good riding areas.  

BTW...  you have some awesome toys.

Youre welcome Jack

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
z400stunter

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2007, 10:51:01 PM »

Wow, might as well just hook your hooka tube up to your exhaust.   

JUMP IT!
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2007, 11:07:08 PM »

Hey thanks Big Daddy for saving my life.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com