Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gator Ford East of Tampa, FL. (long post about service dept.)  (Read 24136 times)
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2007, 06:45:34 PM »

Hey Green machine in the defense of TRX450R_Racer  he is telling you the truth  wether your experience refute that.  The late model FORD brake pads are terrible. The soft compound make up is conducive to premature wear and lots of black build up on the wheels.  I have changed the brake pads as early as 28k miles on it. TRX450R_Racer  maybe a parts provider but my experience as your aware as a FORD Service Advisor will attest to what he is saying to be correct. I am certain that the other 3 FORD service advisor's will back me up on this as-well PM them when you get a chance and ask them.
bigworm3699 and BigR954  I don't agree with th either tactics that were used scare or other wise mostcertainly the Frog issue. Just so that we're clear, I am not flamming you ;just stating the facts I have experienced in the field that I am in. .If you want to know more about the common repairs that you can expect on the Navigator I will be glad to let you know. Peace
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2007, 07:09:34 AM »

Look....I've owned a 98' chevy 1/2 ton , 01' jeep wrangler, 02' f150 fx4, & I now own a 06' f150 fx4......never had to put brakes on a one of them  Dunno...........
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Of course I didnt own any of them long enough to have too... Yup! Yup! Smash Boxer Loved by All Toast Moon
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com