Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who won the UFC fight last night?  (Read 2880 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 27, 2007, 05:40:31 PM »

Chuck or Rampage
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 05:46:22 PM »

Rampage by TKO in the first round Shocked

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 05:46:31 PM »

Rampage of course, chuck is a great fighter but rampage has crazy power in his punches.

k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 06:01:43 PM »

rampage baby. 1:53 seconds. i hate chuck liddell. btw does any one know if karo parisian won? i think keith jardine lost as well. pretty good fight card IMO
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 07:18:50 PM »

I don't mind seeing Chuck go down, he has been sittin high for a few years he needed to be humbled, I'm just glad it was not Tito that did it.  Thanks for the replies
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 09:22:58 PM »

Yeah Chuck losing last night and Matt Hughes losing a while back to GSP and then GSP losing to Matt Serra helps keep the UFC really interesting. Liddell, Hughes ,and Ortiz were and probably still are the best fighters in the game but it does the sport good for all of them to have lost recently and it makes for a good build up every time they fight from here on out.I'm hooked on UFC like a junky.I always followed boxing but have pretty much stopped watching it anymore unless it's a title fight because it just doesn't compare to the UFC in my opinion.This sport has blown up.Did anyone see the debate on ESPN between Joe Rogan and the boxing promoter Lou Dabella? They were debating which sport is better and both were critcizing the other. Joe Rogan killed the guy and is really a good ambassador to the UFC.He's really informative and knows what he's talking about to. I think it will probably be a couple months before Rampage gives Liddell a shot at the belt now. I would like to see another rematch between "the old man" Couture and Liddell in the mean time.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 10:29:39 PM »

Yea, the UFC has come a long way.  I don't know how long you have been watching it but I have watched from the very first fight.  In the very beginning they did not have weight classes and it literally was no rules.  I remember some little guy just whalen on some dudes groin with punch after punch it was awesome.   They had guys like Tank Abbott what a joke, but it was fun to watch these clowns in the beginning.  Now everyone of these guys are animals and great athletes and I will watch this over a totally crooked sport like boxing, even the prize fights are suspect.  Thanks for the replies
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 10:43:51 PM »

did any of you guys see cabage get totally destroyed by arlovski? that was such an awesome azz beating
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 10:50:49 AM »

Karo won and Keith Jardine got a wooping ... Houston Alexander knocked him around like a rag doll it was a quick fight, less than a min.  For all those in south florida remember June 12th the fights at the Hard Rock. I wont be making the drive this time but if you close i would go its better in real life.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:53:37 PM by dj_pizzim » Logged

k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 12:01:28 PM »

yeah spencer fisher is gunna be at the hard rock. i want to go but you dont get to see all the punches and take downs from 10 rows back like you do on the t.v.
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 06:55:29 PM »

i would have to disagree ive been to a couple of fights and i could see everything fine. When i went to the hard rock we had $100 seats and they were still good

NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 08:34:28 PM »

GSP losing to Matt Serra

when i was 19 my buddy got into a fight with matt serra. unfortunately, matt bit my friends ear off. i broke it up. stranger than that is that my cousin michael and a close friend of mine both train with serra. we grew up a town apart in new york (mile apart). that was 16 years ago. my friend wears a prosthetic ear. what a small world. matt sera has his own gym on heampstead turnpike, long island. crazy shiz.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com