Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hills. county shot and killed my dog today  (Read 63081 times)
dalesgrl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: May 22, 2007, 11:02:06 PM »

I just saw a blurb on channel 8 with another dog being shot by police that looks a lot like the dog Hercules and Cheech both shown in this post.
iluvmy250r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: May 22, 2007, 11:08:58 PM »

i was getting on here to say the same thing but guess what this dog didn't die they shoot him 2 times and got the dogs leg and one bullet roached of the concrete and hit the cop and yes it does look like my cheech
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 11:22:39 PM by iluvmy250r » Logged
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2007, 10:56:28 PM »

"Roached"? Uh oh, man those Cop's really are some real bad Cop's if they're smokin weed when they're cappin everyone's dog's. Shocked

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: May 24, 2007, 11:01:57 PM »

"Roached"? Uh oh, man those Cop's really are some real bad Cop's if they're smokin weed when they're cappin everyone's dog's. Shocked

Who left the door unlocked on the short bus???

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: May 25, 2007, 10:29:28 AM »

Well post some names on these poor "victims".  I think it has already been established with a quick criminal search that if the police did not go in to this mobile home park with the swat team then they would be making a mistake.  I can't believe you guys would still be posting about this subject with the record these thugs had and still blaming all on the cops,  give me a break.  Anyone that still has an ounce of sympathy for you guys will loose it when they pull up the perps record, not just the perp involved but his brother and I may be wrong but I thought I saw another.................I leave it at that.  But, yes in this case if the police did not have their guns drawn going in then it would have been a major mistake on their part.  Dogs are gone get over it and maybe think about paying restitution to all the other real victims from these thugs.
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: May 25, 2007, 12:02:14 PM »

Yes that has been clearly established Clapper
Well what are we gonna do for fun now, now that you have effectively ended this thread? Jester

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
Magnum

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: May 25, 2007, 02:37:18 PM »

Very sorry to hear about Cheech.   I loved & lost too many
and it never gets any easier.   Remember Cheech every day!
I believe Heaven is run by dogs, cats & animals in general.   So
you'll play with Cheech again - - you'll be a little older but he'll
always be a 2-year-old lump of fun.

KB

« Reply #182 on: May 25, 2007, 03:36:39 PM »

I'm sorry for bumping it back to the top, I know I said i was gonna leave it alone,sorry.(but since other people are,why not)
But i think I know what happened, I think the deputy was hallucinating & maybe he really thought the dog was attacking him, otherwise he prob. wouldn't of shot 4 X's (to kill)

Do a Google search on "911 call,cop ate brownie's" & you'll see what I'm trying to say(there's a couple different recording's, listen to both, I promise you'll laugh at it, just like I mentioned before what came out of the evidence room. I wish I could post a link to it. But it's real easy to find.

Also, I don't know why this girl should be blamed for anything her older brother's have done in the past.
Look at what the mayor of N.Y.C.  got caught smoking more than once.

All I was trying to really say is I don't think the dog shoulda been shot to kill, 1 shot and that dog woulda b!tched right up.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: May 25, 2007, 05:28:08 PM »

JERRY,JERRY,JERRY,JERRY
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: May 25, 2007, 05:55:02 PM »

I'm sorry for bumping it back to the top, I know I said i was gonna leave it alone,sorry.(but since other people are,why not)
But i think I know what happened, I think the deputy was hallucinating & maybe he really thought the dog was attacking him, otherwise he prob. wouldn't of shot 4 X's (to kill)

Do a Google search on "911 call,cop ate brownie's" & you'll see what I'm trying to say(there's a couple different recording's, listen to both, I promise you'll laugh at it, just like I mentioned before what came out of the evidence room. I wish I could post a link to it. But it's real easy to find.

Also, I don't know why this girl should be blamed for anything her older brother's have done in the past.
Look at what the mayor of N.Y.C.  got caught smoking more than once.

All I was trying to really say is I don't think the dog shoulda been shot to kill, 1 shot and that dog woulda b!tched right up.

Hold up now, first it was her Husband, then her Boyfriend, now it was her Older Brother., wow this really is Jerry Springer material.
p.s. it was the Mayor of D.C. that got caught smokin crack. Silly Mayor ya dont smoke crack ya .......... Shocked

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com