Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hills. county shot and killed my dog today  (Read 63103 times)
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2007, 04:37:06 PM »

Sorry about the dog.  Now, if someone would put together the music, this could  be a heck of a country song.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: May 16, 2007, 04:41:29 PM »

Some of you folks are heartless.  This young girl lost her her dog in an extreemely unfortunate incident.  Regardless of whether the cop was justified to shoot or not, the girl is grieving and some of you heartless a$$holes should be ashamed of yourselves for slamming her and her family for nothing more than entertainment.  I'm glad I've waited to become a contributing member of this site because right now I don't want to be associated with this group any more. 

Go ahead and slam me for your entertainment.  I can take it and who knows I may get the opportunity to meet you at the rally and we can really create some entertainment.  I hate a$$holes who hurt people for entertainment.
This guy really scares me & I wont be going to the rally because of the fear of being attacked by some psychotic ex-marine with PTSD. (although I could probably take him Cool) I thought threats would get you banned?
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: May 16, 2007, 04:43:26 PM »

Forget the lawyer, just call the Jerry Springer show. He would pay big for this story. 3 Stooges
310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: May 16, 2007, 05:08:24 PM »

Some of you folks are heartless.  This young girl lost her her dog in an extreemely unfortunate incident.  Regardless of whether the cop was justified to shoot or not, the girl is grieving and some of you heartless a$$holes should be ashamed of yourselves for slamming her and her family for nothing more than entertainment.  I'm glad I've waited to become a contributing member of this site because right now I don't want to be associated with this group any more. 

Go ahead and slam me for your entertainment.  I can take it and who knows I may get the opportunity to meet you at the rally and we can really create some entertainment.  I hate a$$holes who hurt people for entertainment.

You are being the not a very nice person sir...no one laughed nor said the dog got what he deserved.Stop making assumptions.You look foolish.

And FTR your "light-hearted threats" are falling on deaf ears.If you got something to say etough guy go right ahead.Nobody is biting their nails in anticipation of "meeting you somewhere" in the woodsfor a lesson.Childish seems to be a quality of yours.

The whole thread was started as a "look what this cop did to my dog".%75 of the OP points are null at this point.

Still sux they lost their dog...there is a lesson in here somewhere and we can all learn from it.Lets hope we find it before this gets locked.

The lesson is: if you post on a forum only part of your story... looking for a
sympathetic ear... you had better be sure that the rest of the story holds
as much merit and perceived innocence.

Dan

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: May 16, 2007, 05:17:27 PM »

Sorry to hear of the loss of your dog, and may you find peace soon no matter how it ends.

As parents we set an example to our kids by our actions and words. I only hope very few kids read this thread.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: May 16, 2007, 05:37:46 PM »

Ok this post is getting way out of hand!

Shorgasm your funny!  Rolling on the Floor Laughing
We all love to read your advise! You must be related to Dr.Phil! And hubby doesn't have to rescue me what's gonna happen someone gonna cyber slap me?! Ohhhh I'm scared!

Shorgasm

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: May 16, 2007, 06:14:22 PM »

I for one vote for this whole thing to be "poofed"...it's not doing anyone the least amount of good.
06LimitedPred

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: May 16, 2007, 06:36:39 PM »

The only reason pit bulls get a bad rap is because they have a lot of muscle and are loving PROTECTIVE dogs. People who are trying to protect their property because they have sh*t to hide (drug dealers, theives) get pits and train them to basically rip anything apart that comes in its path. Kids that dont get enough attention and love do the same thing. I dont own a pit and never have but theres no reason i wouldnt. Blame the owner not the breed.
Very sorry to hear about your dog.

Wrong, when a terrier goes bananes they don't rip peoples throats out, Pits were bred to be exactly what they are, killers. Yes many are very sweet, but IT IS in their nature to tear you apart.

98 KX125
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: May 16, 2007, 06:39:12 PM »

You are being the not a very nice person sir...no one laughed nor said the dog got what he deserved.Stop making assumptions.You look foolish.

And FTR your "light-hearted threats" are falling on deaf ears.If you got something to say etough guy go right ahead.Nobody is biting their nails in anticipation of "meeting you somewhere" in the woodsfor a lesson.Childish seems to be a quality of yours.

The whole thread was started as a "look what this cop did to my dog".%75 of the OP points are null at this point.

Still sux they lost their dog...there is a lesson in here somewhere and we can all learn from it.Lets hope we find it before this gets locked.

The lesson is: if you post on a forum only part of your story... looking for a
sympathetic ear... you had better be sure that the rest of the story holds
as much merit and perceived innocence.

Dan

ANOTHER VERY GOOD POST....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2007, 06:52:48 PM »

Anyone up for a group ride?
dalesgrl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2007, 08:28:55 PM »

I don't know what to say about the situation as I was not present.  I will say, though, I am truly sorry about the loss of your dog.  I love my pits dearly, and I could not imagine what I would do if I were in your situation. 
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2007, 09:26:55 PM »

Wrong, when a terrier goes bananes they don't rip peoples throats out, Pits were bred to be exactly what they are, killers. Yes many are very sweet, but IT IS in their nature to tear you apart.

WRONG!!
What exactly do you think a pit is? It's a terrier! Pit bull is a slang name that was made for them b/c back in the 1632 Britain used them in the military and Rome was impressed with the way they protected and how loyal they were to their masters. Rome started breeding their own using them for pit fighting dogs..Hence the name Pit Bull.. When they came over to the US They were used in WW1 and became American Hero's they were loyal,fearless and have a high pain tolerance. The True name of the pit is American Pit Bull Terrier. Killing or tearing apart as you worded it is Animal instinct not pit bull instinct. Pits are very Loyal and protective THAT is their  true nature. If you threaten, tease or irritate any animal they will atack..Humans do the same, saying that it's in a pit bulls nature is like saying only Blacks or Mexicans kill...it's just not true.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 09:28:56 PM by blupits04 » Logged

KB

« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2007, 09:50:42 PM »

OK I'd like to add my last .02 as well(FWIW) & then I'll leave it alone, since I'm like the 2nd person that replied to this post ,maybe I helped get the ball rolling, but I don't regret anything I had to say about it.
I would also add I was only in trouble once when I was 18(misdemeaner) so don't try to pull on a string & bring up that I'm someone who is constantly getting in trouble w/ the law, I just happen to know a few Detective's.

MudMarine,
First I'd like to thank you for fighting for me, my family & everyone else here, 3 Purple Heart's is for sure something to be proud of,
THANK YOU.

As far as Shorgasm's last post which he was quoting you , I'm sure, (but maybe I'm wrong), but I doubt he has he 1/2 the courage it took for you to   leave your family & go do what you had to do.
Also I would like to know how he could tell if anyone was or was not "laughing" at the girl over the internet  Undecided(maybe he could tell us that).

But I can for sure say it seemed like some people were raggin on this girl, talking about  her typing skill's & Jerry Springer, & acted about as foolish as some of these deputy's HCSO has working for there broke azz department.(google that)

Also I know that some deputy's/detective's are good but some are also bad, same w/ any other profession,same w/ dog's, (unfortunately I know some of the bad HCSO detective's/deputy's, jail gaurd's)

You wouldn't believe the stuff I heard around them.
1 rode under cover w/ the Outlaw M.C. gang(Tampa) & he pretty much burried them.(late 80's)

A few yrs. after that I was riding w/ him in his unmarked Suburban up I-75, at about 100mph, back when it was 65 I think, anyway he got pulled over by a cop, jumped out of his car w/ his badge & hollered "DON'T YOU RUN MY F'n TAG, DON'T YOU RUN MY F'n TAG". I guess he woulda got in trouble for having it ran. Any one else woulda got a fat ticket or jail.

Also I'd like to add that some of you(who are not in law enforcement, cause I'm sure the one's that are unless there rookie's already know about this) wouldn't believe some of the stuff he brought home from the evidence room (his friend worked the evidence room).

Also I had a friend on her way home from work on Courtney Campbell Cswy.(Tanga) how she was suggested  to get out of the ticket by the deputy.

Lastly, I think it's funny how some of my friend's who's parent's were LEO & had got into some trouble, all they had to do was say a name.

I woulda been in jail for the night, w/ a record.

I want to add how I notice most of the male deputy's I see in there car's (not all, but a lot) are way over wieght, I don't know how they could even run fast.

iluvmy250r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2007, 09:52:02 PM »

i thank you all for your post and as many have said this has gotten way out of hand i did expect negative commits to the dog being a pit but i never expected people to bash me and my family let alone my grammer oh and one more thing the cops know us because  of out 4 wheeler and in November of last year we has 3 stole and we run an impound lot so it not from a few arrest and we do have cop friends and retired military friends as well so believe me when i say this i don't hate cops I'm glad we have them to protect up all i really wanted from this post was for people not to get hurt or make the mistakes we did i didn't mean for this to be a war by no means.
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2007, 10:27:12 PM »

"I want to add how I notice most of the male deputy's I see in there car's (not all, but a lot) are way over wieght, I don't know how they could even run fast."

Well to be perfectly honest, they dont really need to when the typical 40 caliber cop round travel's at anywhere from 1200-1400 F.P.S.
Not tryin to be a smart azz or anything.... um actually I am just tryin to be a smart azz.
It's a joke, Git it?

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2007, 10:38:25 PM »

no  i dont get it.What are you tryin to say?Fat cops are ok because they can shoot you?
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2007, 10:54:05 PM »

I'm bein a smart azz, surely you can see how ludicrous this thread has become Huh

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
Shorgasm

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: May 16, 2007, 11:22:24 PM »

OK I'd like to add my last .02 as well(FWIW) & then I'll leave it alone, since I'm like the 2nd person that replied to this post ,maybe I helped get the ball rolling, but I don't regret anything I had to say about it.
I would also add I was only in trouble once when I was 18(misdemeaner) so don't try to pull on a string & bring up that I'm someone who is constantly getting in trouble w/ the law, I just happen to know a few Detective's.

MudMarine,
First I'd like to thank you for fighting for me, my family & everyone else here, 3 Purple Heart's is for sure something to be proud of,
THANK YOU.

As far as Shorgasm's last post which he was quoting you , I'm sure, (but maybe I'm wrong), but I doubt he has he 1/2 the courage it took for you to   leave your family & go do what you had to do.
Also I would like to know how he could tell if anyone was or was not "laughing" at the girl over the internet  Undecided(maybe he could tell us that).

But I can for sure say it seemed like some people were raggin on this girl, talking about  her typing skill's & Jerry Springer, & acted about as foolish as some of these deputy's HCSO has working for there broke azz department.(google that)

Also I know that some deputy's/detective's are good but some are also bad, same w/ any other profession,same w/ dog's, (unfortunately I know some of the bad HCSO detective's/deputy's, jail gaurd's)

You wouldn't believe the stuff I heard around them.
1 rode under cover w/ the Outlaw M.C. gang(Tampa) & he pretty much burried them.(late 80's)

A few yrs. after that I was riding w/ him in his unmarked Suburban up I-75, at about 100mph, back when it was 65 I think, anyway he got pulled over by a cop, jumped out of his car w/ his badge & hollered "DON'T YOU RUN MY F'n TAG, DON'T YOU RUN MY F'n TAG". I guess he woulda got in trouble for having it ran. Any one else woulda got a fat ticket or jail.

Also I'd like to add that some of you(who are not in law enforcement, cause I'm sure the one's that are unless there rookie's already know about this) wouldn't believe some of the stuff he brought home from the evidence room (his friend worked the evidence room).

Also I had a friend on her way home from work on Courtney Campbell Cswy.(Tanga) how she was suggested  to get out of the ticket by the deputy.

Lastly, I think it's funny how some of my friend's who's parent's were LEO & had got into some trouble, all they had to do was say a name.

I woulda been in jail for the night, w/ a record.

I want to add how I notice most of the male deputy's I see in there car's (not all, but a lot) are way over wieght, I don't know how they could even run fast.

One thing was for certain.MudMarine was acting a like a juvenile.Courage to defend has nothing to do with post.If you took that from my post I apologize for it was not my intent.

So on that note lets back the hell up and take a look at what you said.This will get good.

how can I tell no one is laughing at the dog being killed?..are you serious?

Everybody feels bad the dog got shot...it's the owner that feels the brunt.They are the "parents".

I don't care what the hell my dog does it is MY responsibility what happens to my animal.Good bad or indifferent I am ultimatley responsibe for my dogs actions.

Thx for taking the time out of your day to generalize.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2007, 08:28:14 AM »

It was just a joke JackL don't take offense. Thats kinda why the LOL was behind it. I'll leave it at that and not put in too much detail about why I was picking on you, but I'm sure you and everyone else know why.

And as for the Rumors and Made up BS are standard on this forum... if you don't like how the forum is run find a new one. And if your referring to what I think, there's always 2 sides to a story but when you know someone personally and you know their character you tend to believe them. Why would they lie unless something was said or done to provoke it?

Have a good day!  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 08:32:17 AM by blupits04 » Logged

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2007, 08:42:21 AM »

It was just a joke JackL don't take offense. Thats kinda why the LOL was behind it. I'll leave it at that and not put in too much detail about why I was picking on you, but I'm sure you and everyone else know why.

And as for the Rumors and Made up BS are standard on this forum... if you don't like how the forum is run find a new one. And if your referring to what I think, there's always 2 sides to a story but when you know someone personally and you know their character you tend to believe them. Why would they lie unless something was said or done to provoke it?

Have a good day!  Smiley

This could be a spin off thread but I'm with ya on this one Blu.... Thumbs Up

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #170 on: May 17, 2007, 08:44:21 AM »

Holy cow!!! All this over a dog being shot? We really need to organize more group rides.Some people have way too much energy going in the wrong direction...
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2007, 09:11:20 AM »

Woo Hoo I got the maytag man on my side! YEAAAA lol

I guess since everyone takes me so seriously I better put

JUST PICKING!!!!!!!!!! lol

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: May 17, 2007, 09:22:42 AM »

Woo Hoo I got the maytag man on my side! YEAAAA lol

I guess since everyone takes me so seriously I better put

JUST PICKING!!!!!!!!!! lol

lol...smart a$$

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: May 17, 2007, 09:53:38 AM »

Did someone say group ride? Brows
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2007, 12:23:18 PM »

Did someone say group ride? Brows

LMAO, now here's what I should have said. - "Why you want to compare me to AMH???..."

Now I know me and you have at least passed on a trike or while we were killing it out at McNab once!!
I've been waiting for someone to mention that place the entire time I've been here. I lived off Southgate back then and use to take my big ole k30 'rickety' to that place every day after work and all weekend for ever. If I wasn't there I was tearing up my cr250 up and down what is now the Sawgrass Expressway.

I have regular photos from those days, some good stuff. You are probably in one. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com