Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: first official Sopranos thread this week.....  (Read 17483 times)
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: May 13, 2007, 10:35:13 PM »

I don't get it.

I have to admit, they did a bit of shock and awe in the beginning,,,,,,I mean comeon,,,,what gives T,,,,,what was the reason for that?

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 11:35:39 PM »

WOW, I just watched it. (recorded) I can't believe T did that to Chris.
So what do you guys think. Is Anthony gonna get into the business with the college kids?

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 12:14:17 AM »

I called it! I told you Chrissy was giung to get it!!

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 12:19:17 AM »

Pauly is next !

mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 12:41:48 AM »

Don't go thinking T is a good guy. He is rotten.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
PLAYBOY_400

I SAY WE PLAY 5 DAYS A WEEK AND WORK 2.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 07:36:03 AM »

i think he did it to try and save himself...but i think there are other people that would rat him out before chrissy did. whats up with him and this chick and the drugs all of a sudden?

2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. RICKY@MRLIFT.COM
cubnfrank

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 07:39:42 AM »

Looks like Tony's next problem is where to dump the trash. That garbage dumped in the water is not cool. There's gonna be a problem with Phil next.

P.S .That chick was smoking hot Tongue

FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250
mud.junkie

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 07:59:59 AM »

hey come on you knew crissy was going to get it as soon as he said he could not pass a drug test.If you read into it he tried to kill tony by be coked out not on purpose just worked out that way.T stood by Christopher through everything and just could not see helping him more.So, he gave him the ultimate help.(yeah i know it's cold but,).

Just my two cents or my take lol
jpease

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 11:15:46 AM »

Funniest line,   AJ:
Everything is so f**ked up,"
"Why can't we all just get along?"

jpease

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 11:24:15 AM »

btw, why do I think the dumping of asbestos is going to be link back to Porkchops (Tony.)

That scene where Sonya was on top of Tony, good lord! I give her a "10" on stroke, rhythm and rigor.  God bless her!
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 07:01:31 PM »

btw, why do I think the dumping of asbestos is going to be link back to Porkchops (Tony.)

That scene where Sonya was on top of Tony, good lord! I give her a "10" on stroke, rhythm and rigor.  God bless her!

yeah, takes me back to high school, with this one chick,,,,,,,ummm, she's on myspace now, I should shutup ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 07:13:35 PM »

I'm going to watch it again tonight. Still puzzeled about the whole going to Vegas hooking up with Christophers sleeper and doing payote? Annd he said he figured it all out?
I think Drama from Entourage is going to pick up Tony at the Grand Canyon and take him back to hang with Turtle. hehehe

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2007, 09:03:49 PM »

So, who's gonna get wacked tonight? Phil maybe?

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 09:08:58 PM »

ahhhcrap, thanks for reminding me it's on.

bye

ummmmm ,my guess is ,,,,yeah I'll go with Phil.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2007, 09:47:26 PM »

Anybody know a good dentist?HuhHuh?
Holy crap that hurt just watching it......

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 10:28:40 PM »

I hate to say it but I think Phil is gonna have T wacked before T has the chance to return the favor...

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
cubnfrank

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2007, 10:43:18 PM »

Tony sure knows how to give an AZZ whoopin. I thought he snapped that dudes neck. Phil is being a prick. I hope Tony gets Phil before they get him. I also think something will happen to Bobby in the next episode. 

FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2007, 11:08:45 PM »

finally a sopranos with a little "cojones". it gets boring after a while. all that emotional/psychologist crap. first i got a sit thru tony whining to his psychologist, then  his son with his psychologist, then to top it off, tonys psychologist with her psychologist. thank god for tivo- i FF thru all that crap.
 Grin

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
jpease

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2007, 11:43:29 PM »

finally a sopranos with a little "cojones". it gets boring after a while. all that emotional/psychologist crap. first i got a sit thru tony whining to his psychologist, then  his son with his psychologist, then to top it off, tonys psychologist with her psychologist. thank god for tivo- i FF thru all that crap.
 Grin
oh come it wasn't that bad.  I thought it was hilarious when Tone is sitting with AJ Dr. and he is trying to hide the bloody tooth in his cuff.  If you FF through that you missed a funny scene.
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2007, 05:16:52 PM »

I think Tony has had enough of Phil.  Angry I think Phil and his scary looking friend with the black leather jacket are going to get it next and I want Paulie and Silvo to do it. Evil I am sure those two sent Christophers wife something nasty. That is why Phil asked about the thank you card.
AJ- Man I thought it was over for him for sure. For a second I was sad. The when I realized the rope was long enough so that he could breathe...LOL!
He has been kept out of the whole mob thing and is a spoiled momma's boy. Tony is sitting there(at the shrink) feeling like his son is the worlds biggest girl thingy and see's that tooth stuck to his shoe. Total opposites. AJ has always been a pretty good kid for the most part. He sure doesn't like to hurt people. All through the years he never liked fighting. His "friends" always propmote him as being a "Soprano" and I think it freaks him out becasue he  is not like that.
What is really funny is how we have come to ... a'hem; love these characters.
I mean really, they are bad people, but the way the show is written they could easily be you or me- without the mob part.
What blows is it will not be on next week. We have to wait two weeks  Cry

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
450rcrazy

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2007, 06:44:43 PM »

I think Medow is gonna die next .They said something about a fender bender she had,Then in the scenes from next week show phil giving the word to kill t and shows t's car.Is medow in it instead of T?
2strokinIt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2007, 07:09:46 PM »

i am gonna go ahead and say the next to get clipped is....

janice..(hopefully)..maybe phils guys will hit her and that will spark WW3 between New York and New Jersey( i saw her looking worried in the previews for the next episode....)...i dont see them intentionally going straight for Meadow...but accidentally..it could happen...what would be really crazy is if Dr. Melfi was a fed..but im sure patient/doctor relationship would interfere with whatever was said in her office? Who do you think they were talking about in the previews when they said ..."yea he's been playing both sides!"Bobby?
mud.junkie

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2007, 07:23:08 PM »

Paulie is playing both sides as he has way to many stories about the old days with T's dad nothing new makes me very un easy with him
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2007, 07:25:51 PM »

I think you're right about Pauly, Wasn't he talking to the other side back when T was in the hospital?
If this is TRULY going to be the last season then I hope they have an all out gang war..... Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
2strokinIt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 07:05:29 PM »

I was listening Cowhead..morning show here in Tampa this morning...he had a guy call in who slowed down his tivo and disected the previews..he predicted Pauly going next...something major happening at the Soprano residence..Carmela having to help Tony with dry cleaning?(blood?) The scene where Janice is running through the woods is behind  Tonys house?
And he was hell bent on Silvio giving up everybody to the feds in the end..like Henry Hill in Goodfellas...I dont see that happening..but you never know..and wtf is up with the bi-week? Maybe AJ goes postal seeing his father for what he is and kills him?

Either way it will have to be an action packed 2 weeks ...or David Chase is going to end the show and leave us dissapointed?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com