Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Money problems...May have to keep my quad!!  (Read 7323 times)
1FasterBlaster

« on: May 11, 2007, 10:45:08 PM »

I got a pretty good paying job and I might be able to hang onto my quad!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our money situation is not going away soon enough.I'm in the hole $3000. dollars.If you have it, it's yours.My pain is your gain.It just had a major rebuild.The motor has just been broken in.I have a Title.
   There's pics in the for sale section.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 05:16:47 PM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
KB

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 10:19:01 AM »

Chino,
you still got your truck for sale ?
If so get rid of it, if you need somethin to drive for awhile you can use my 90 bronco(eddie bauer,full size,cold a/c)
I just need to put a fuel pump in the tank,it works sometimes, sometimes it won't, other than that, it's dependable.
I was letting my g.f. drive it & she would drive around on empty a lot so I think thats why it's going out.(all her fault)
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 11:39:47 AM »

Our money situation is not going away soon enough.I'm in the hole $3000. dollars.If you have it, it's yours.My pain is your gain.It just had a major rebuild.The motor has just been broken in.I have a Title.
   There's pics in the for sale section.

Sorry to hear that bro. Death to the IRS!!!!!

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 10:28:19 PM »

Dang thats too bad it has come down to selling all your stuff.........Have you tried putting in at Home Depot or Lowes.they are very close to you and have good benefits, hours and pay.................

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
susieblazer
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 10:54:16 PM »

Another way to avoid selling off is to go to a local credit union or bank and take out a loan on your equity on your home..you can pay off the overdue bills, feed the family, pay child support and still have some to tide you over as you build up cash from your new job...... Thumbs Up

jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 11:54:13 PM »

Another way to avoid selling off is to go to a local credit union or bank and take out a loan on your equity on your home..you can pay off the overdue bills, feed the family, pay child support and still have some to tide you over as you build up cash from your new job...... Thumbs Up

Thats a good idea, you could actually take a loan against the quad.  I know that you will now incur that bill as well but it will be minimal.

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 07:21:48 AM »

We took out a line of credit on the house about 6 months ago.Already paying that back.Our credit isn't very good right now because we maxed out our credit cards in the last couple of months.
   Believe me, If I could figure out another way...I would.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 04:04:33 PM »

If noone gives me a good offer,It's going in the Pawn shop!!

Ouch, I'll give you a free bump to the top for even thinking that.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 05:36:07 PM »

you'll be lucky to even get $1000 from a pawn shop.they are the biggest scam out there.I know  a guy who pawned his banshee (a very nice one).they gave him 600 he couldn't get it back and they were tryin to sell it for 4500.

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 06:55:22 PM »

I know,I've already got $600. I borrowed and have to pay $800. to get it out.I don't want to do it, but I really need cash right now.
   The wife and I are even at each others throats because we're so stressed out.Someone told me he's interested, but he said maybe next week.That's still a maybe!!
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 11:52:57 AM »

I've had a few offers for my quad, but noone's bought it yet.  Rio came and test rode it.He kept hitting the rev limiter and I thought he was gonna blow up my bike.No more test riders unless you know how to ride a quad.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 11:56:18 AM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 12:30:58 PM »

Hey Chino,just a thought but carmax will buy your car even if you don't buy one from them.it wouldn't hurt to go get an estimate they may pay it off and have it signed over to them.hey you never know if ya don't try.that would atleast get you out from under that bill. Wink

1FasterBlaster

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2007, 01:18:04 PM »

I went to Carmax.That place is the biggest rip off ever.I wouldn't advise anyone to go there.I had a friend sold his car for $3000. and they were selling it for $9,900.
   They told me they would give me $4000. for my truck.You can't buy a stock 99 Tahoe anywhere for less than $9000. unless something is wrong with it.
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 04:11:43 PM »

$4ooo yeah I would tell them to blow it out there _ss.

1FasterBlaster

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »

I asked the guy where his manager was, so I can slap the shizznit out of him.
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 08:58:36 PM »

lol

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 06:56:41 PM »

We took out a line of credit on the house about 6 months ago.Already paying that back.Our credit isn't very good right now because we maxed out our credit cards in the last couple of months.
   Believe me, If I could figure out another way...I would.
                                                                                                                You made a post on May 1st saying that you needed a job and would be willing to work Wednesday,Thursday,or Friday only if the pay was good. It seems anything would be better than nothing right about now.I could possibly get you in for an interview at Bright House Networks close to where you live but I'm not sure if the hours or pay would be acceptable to you or not.Let me know if your interested and I'll check for you.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2007, 07:07:44 PM »

Thanks brother.I've actually got a very good job lined up.I might be taking all the stuff I have for sale off of here If I can make it by.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2007, 07:19:15 PM »

No problem. Food for thought, full time in the engineering dept "service / installation" gets a van to take home,a gas card,free cable with all pay channels,free internet,and phone service for $20.00. That's an excellent fringe benefit. We also supply the uniforms and have them laundered at no charge,all the gatorade you can drink,plus excellent benifits. All you have to do is show up and work. Oh yeah ,we also train you if you have no experience. Let me know if the other doesn't work out. If you apply for the installation dept,I will most likely be the one interviewing you so you already have a leg up so to speak.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 07:23:25 PM by CABLEGUY1 » Logged
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2007, 05:15:18 PM »

I've taken a lot of stuff I had for sale off the list.I got a pretty good paying job and will be trying to hold on to everything now.
susieblazer
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2007, 11:49:40 PM »

That's great hope its local...........I take it you were no longer at the towing company.............

1FasterBlaster

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 09:06:45 AM »

No, they wanted me to work 6 days a week and only paid me for 5.When I asked politely for a raise after 7 months, they said they'll discuss it.Some other guy walked off the job, they hired him back and gave him his raise.
   So, I walked out, but I never went back.I don't work with idiots like that!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com