Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What to do, what to do...
Camaro - 0 (0%)
Superduty - 2 (28.6%)
Old School Ford - 3 (42.9%)
Bus Pass - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Vehicle  (Read 22573 times)
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2007, 04:27:40 PM »

Finally, the voice of reason. I have to say, Rebel if you know half as much about mechanics as you claimed above, you will be happiest taking rubicon500kid's advice. Working on your ride is half the fun at that age...it was for me anyway, not to mention if you start another truck thread I am going to slit my wrists.

Anyone got an ATV story to tell?

Lol, yeah working on older vehicles is fun.  I decided I want an older Ford truck like LMK.  I was looking on craigslist and found one identical to it, except stock.  Found out it wasnt a 4x4, and I need/want that.  This forum isnt just for ATV talk, Open Discussion means something. 

LOL, at least you have a sense of humor. I never found anything worth buying in the auto trader or craigslist, all the gems are on the side of the road with a sign, sometimes you need to bang on the door if you see something you like.

Good luck, your first vehicle is always the one you will remember. Don't kill yourself in it. Wink

Well yeah most good ones are on the side of the road but I have no time right now to go look or money lol.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2007, 04:36:44 PM »

dude heres some advice from someone near your age i just turned 18 and up till then never drove a vehicle that cost me more then 1000 dollars but i had to go out n git me a new f150 well my payments are 350 a month n it sucks makin payments and im pretty sure i make more than you will be $14 /hr go for the one you can pay cash for my trucks nice [even got 0% financing but you gotta be to careful w/ it my 1st truck i beat the heck out of and ya i lost a lil money but not 30k

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2007, 08:42:11 PM »

Just an example...

I have a friend who has an 84 camaro that is his pride and joy. He will never sell it to anyone. He has to pay for his own insurance, cell phone bill, gas, and now a car payment on a 03 cadillac cts. The cts alone costs $580 a month for the car, plus the insurance. He only makes $9 an hour and barley can save up money to do anything with his friends. He also does side work here and there too.

For me, that's too much pressure to have, especially when you are making $9 an hour and hope that you get side money, not to mention have a girlfriend and all of that. I don't see him as much as I use to because of a new car and girl. That's just my 2 cents.

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com