Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wANNA HERE SOME BULL ship  (Read 2134 times)
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: May 10, 2007, 10:59:34 PM »

Does anyone remember a few weeks ago that people were riding around the dry parts of lake O with Atv's trucks & buggies? Anyway the friggin NEWS & FWC made a hugh stink about it here in PBC.Because of all the grasses the Atv were destroying that were just starting to grow back because the lake was too full all those years?

I just now heard on the NEWS that the Water management board of governers voted & approved to send heavy equipment into the dry areas of lake O to De-muck it. Since the drought they say this would be the best time to do it with the water levels being so low....HA!~ WHAT A JOKE. You dont think that they will kill the FOCKIN GRASS....

Im just pissed how they turn things against our community inthere best interest all the time.....BS!

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 11:59:50 PM »

they just hate us. i know its messed up.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 08:08:05 AM »

Call them and tell them that if they would open it up for the recreational folks, they could kill two birds with one stone and save tax dollars doing it. The lake would get demucked and the recreational folks would have a place to ride. LOL

Yea right, thats gonna happen, they had rather spend them tax dollars and secure their job. If they have nothing to do then they have no job.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 08:36:01 AM »

They want to fill in the Miami canal, run pipes down south and revamp everything so bad, they WILL let us dry out to death valley like conditions to prove we need it.

Thanks SFWMD for allowing me to visit portions of the swamp I haven't seen in years.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Justbilly

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 02:17:21 PM »

Well if they just let the glades try up and die off.. Then there is not reason to not allow developers to build 144,256,754 cookier cutter style homes there.

JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 05:34:24 PM »

Well if they just let the glades try up and die off.. Then there is not reason to not allow developers to build 144,256,754 cookier cutter style homes there.

True, and than our water can come from desalination.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 07:02:22 PM »

Never mind the smokers that flick BURNING cigarettes out of their windows. ATVs are OBVIOUSLY more responsible for fires than burning cigarettes.  Roll Eyes

Kinda like how i just saw on the news how the color RED can effect a students test score......because the money that went into that study couldnt of been used for something a little better. sheesh.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com