Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holopaw WARNING!!!  (Read 2193 times)
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 03, 2007, 06:03:24 PM »

Rumor has it that people might be trying to sell keys to Holopaw, well let me just give anyone considering this option (and I know most of the people on this site would not stup that low); but for any of the 100's of guest that might be reading this forum.....

*More than likely the key is a fraud, it will not work the gate!!!

*If someone tells you that they are a landowner, so the key will work.  Well for those of you who do not know this, there has been a recent key change out there.  These are high security keys, and EACH KEY IS NUMBERED, that NUMBER is then referenced to a SPECIFIC LOT.  So if you come to the gate, and during a key check it is determined that YOUR NAME is NOT on that DEED, that will be considered TRESSPASING, and yes, they will ask for id.  The key will be confiscated, and you could face criminal charges, and God help the poor soul that sold you the key.

*Yes, Gate check is Back, and so is the Sheriff....

Again I say, this is all said to be rumor, but desperate people do desperate things.  If this is happening, then I would almost bet they are fraudulent keys, cause I can't think of any landowner that could be that dumb.  Because the new type of keys are set up to catch people doing this, and any landowner with a key knows this.  Again, every key number is registered to a specific name on a specific deed. 

If anyone hears of this going on, I would appreciate if you could pm me. 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 06:21:36 PM »

One more thing....

If you are at the gate, and someone approaches you about buying a key.  IMMEDIATELY call the number listed on the front gate, and someone will be there PROMPTLY..... 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 07:46:28 PM »

I've got a C note for a key if anybody has one that works. Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
dreth

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »

I see you still have your sense of humor Cheesy
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 11:49:32 PM »

I'll see your "C" and raise you an "A"
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 08:34:45 AM »

Rumor has it that people might be trying to sell keys to Holopaw, well let me just give anyone considering this option (and I know most of the people on this site would not stup that low); but for any of the 100's of guest that might be reading this forum.....

*If someone tells you that they are a landowner, so the key will work.  Well for those of you who do not know this, there has been a recent key change out there.  These are high security keys, and EACH KEY IS NUMBERED, that NUMBER is then referenced to a SPECIFIC LOT.  So if you come to the gate, and during a key check it is determined that YOUR NAME is NOT on that DEED, that will be considered TRESSPASING, and yes, they will ask for id.  The key will be confiscated, and you could face criminal charges, and God help the poor soul that sold you the key.

Again I say, this is all said to be rumor, but desperate people do desperate things.  If this is happening, then I would almost bet they are fraudulent keys, cause I can't think of any landowner that could be that dumb.  Because the new type of keys are set up to catch people doing this, and any landowner with a key knows this.  Again, every key number is registered to a specific name on a specific deed. 

Glad I'll have a real one on my first visit. What are the policies on drunken fools out there?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 09:37:47 AM »

Glad I'll have a real one on my first visit. What are the policies on drunken fools out there?

I imagine the same as other places..... They are widly accepted, until the drunk runs there mouth too much about how they are better than everyone and gets beat down.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 09:57:50 AM »

LOL Cody...

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Pages: [1]   Go Up