Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please guys and gals...  (Read 10748 times)
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2007, 08:26:57 AM »

Donkey then I guess he doesn't really know who we are......   

maybe he should go play with some of the other sites and see how he is treated over there,  aka FLMUDriders

Is there an issue Mudfreak?

Yeah, the issue is I'm an jerk who is afraid to ride. Wait, Chillin is going to help dispel that BS.
I guess the real issue is that i hit like a girl.  Cry

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2007, 08:31:52 AM »

maybe he should go play with some of the other sites and see how he is treated over there,  aka FLMUDriders

Yeah, the issue is I'm an jerk who is afraid to ride. Wait, Chillin is going to help dispel that BS.

That is Super Fantastic , it does not explain why The FLAMudriders have to be bashed?

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2007, 08:34:32 AM »

That is Super Fantastic , it does not explain why The FLAMudriders have to be bashed?

Did one of your members take him to the school-O-mud? Wink
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 08:55:55 AM by JackL » Logged

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2007, 09:33:54 AM »

Maybe he will explain himself.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2007, 09:35:49 AM »

Freak I think Jack is only trying to catch up with your Post count ...oh wait he is not a contributing member...Dont worry then. Grin

HIJACKER Shocked

Damn thread jacker!!! So how long does it take my name to turn green anyway buddy. Wink

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2007, 09:48:56 AM »

How do you prove you ride if you don't ride? I tried on Sunday with video. I haven't looked at them yet, but I have high hopes. I'm not sure why you think mud is any harder on a quad than sand or water, but what ever. Obviously, everyone in here knows you can ride, you have a quad...and no one spends that kind of money to make the shed look pretty.

IT does sound like you need a maintenance manual for your bike though if you are killing them in two years. I ride pretty hard...HAHAHA...and one of my favorite beaters is 20 years old.  HONDA, We make it simple!! The one you watched me treat like a stolen one is an 03, and believe me...it had an easy time on that ride/weekend. I swear when I was looking it over for cracks and washing yuck mud from the radiator earlier, it whispered in my ear, "I love River Ranch". It might just have been the voices in my head though from in my subconscious.

Good for you BTW, so how much can Chillins charity expect from you?

I have all of the owners manuals for every bike and quad I have ever owned going back to my 80cc trike.  I know how to do maintance on any engine out there wether it be 2 or 4 stroke, gas or diesel.  I also can rebuild any engine out there.  So Maintance is NOT the issue.  When muddy water gets into places the water dries and leaves the dirt ie Carb Jets, vent tubes, radiators, etc.  yes they can all be cleaned but it requires much more work.  Mud riding is alot harder on a quad then trail riding.  Personally I LOVE trail riding and not really into mud anymore.  I get my thrills from going down the trail at 50+MPH and carving the perfect apex or hitting that perfect jump, yes I know I'm on a UTE but I have also had sport quads.  

Sounds like you need to do what they say inside man. I get the same thrill going down the trail WFO. I did it all day SOLO Sunday I love it so much, I ALSO love mud. I was raised on it. We don't have sand like that incredible stuff here. I love doing 60 on my UTE...you know. SmileyI also got three feet of air with a Vinson that ilovemuddin and BD will be happy to talk about... Smiley

Next time I believe I will bring my ATC250R and the ole zuki, it won't want to be missed. I also love 2 strokes.

How do you get a vinson to do 60MPH in the sugar sand??

Come to think of it, I'd be happy to show you anytime you would like. Wink

BTW - Do you get a commission for recruiting a new bigmouth paying member, or a slap from the boss?..LOL

MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2007, 10:00:57 AM »

No Issue with the mudriders from me.

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2007, 10:07:46 AM »

LMAO...now I get it!!....I am having Flash Backs from another Holey Lands rider...

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2007, 10:22:25 AM »

LMAO...now I get it!!....I am having Flash Backs from another Holey Lands rider...

Yup, A PM full of crap will sometimes make that happen.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 11:13:45 AM by JackL » Logged

kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2007, 10:22:44 AM »

Long Live the BFZ Grin

What was this Thread all about again? Smash

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2007, 10:24:43 AM »

I can't believe it...we need to move this to AREA 51!!!! Evil

Look what you did to this poor guys thread. Some bastad is listening to Fergie with the OP's  IPOD and you have ATVFLORIDA at war. Shame on you young man.

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2007, 10:30:23 AM »

Long Live the BFZ Grin

This thread was about....well you know....That one thing....That one time

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2007, 10:40:05 AM »

Long Live the BFZ Grin

This thread was about....well you know....That one thing....That one time

ONE thing is for sure, way more people were looking for that box than if i wouldn't have told my story of hope.  Cool

LMDAO, amazing how a thread can go off on a tangent sometimes....

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2007, 11:22:20 AM »

Freak I think Jack is only trying to catch up with your Post count ...oh wait he is not a contributing member...Dont worry then. Grin

HIJACKER Shocked

Damn thread jacker!!! So how long does it take my name to turn green anyway buddy. Wink

LMAO, I was worried Bones was going to send my money back. Wink

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2007, 12:56:10 PM »

How do you prove you ride if you don't ride? I tried on Sunday with video. I haven't looked at them yet, but I have high hopes. I'm not sure why you think mud is any harder on a quad than sand or water, but what ever. Obviously, everyone in here knows you can ride, you have a quad...and no one spends that kind of money to make the shed look pretty.

IT does sound like you need a maintenance manual for your bike though if you are killing them in two years. I ride pretty hard...HAHAHA...and one of my favorite beaters is 20 years old.  HONDA, We make it simple!! The one you watched me treat like a stolen one is an 03, and believe me...it had an easy time on that ride/weekend. I swear when I was looking it over for cracks and washing yuck mud from the radiator earlier, it whispered in my ear, "I love River Ranch". It might just have been the voices in my head though from in my subconscious.

I have all of the owners manuals for every bike and quad I have ever owned going back to my 80cc trike.  I know how to do maintance on any engine out there wether it be 2 or 4 stroke, gas or diesel.  I also can rebuild any engine out there.  So Maintance is NOT the issue.  When muddy water gets into places the water dries and leaves the dirt ie Carb Jets, vent tubes, radiators, etc.  yes they can all be cleaned but it requires much more work.  Mud riding is alot harder on a quad then trail riding.  Personally I LOVE trail riding and not really into mud anymore.  I get my thrills from going down the trail at 50+MPH and carving the perfect apex or hitting that perfect jump, yes I know I'm on a UTE but I have also had sport quads.  

Sounds like you need to do what they say inside man. I get the same thrill going down the trail WFO. I did it all day SOLO Sunday I love it so much, I ALSO love mud. I was raised on it. We don't have sand like that incredible stuff here. I love doing 60 on my UTE...you know. SmileyI also got three feet of air with a Vinson that ilovemuddin and BD will be happy to talk about... Smiley

Next time I believe I will bring my ATC250R and the ole zuki, it won't want to be missed. I also love 2 strokes.

BTW - Do you get a commission for recruiting a new bigmouth paying member, or a slap from the boss?..LOL

I just enjoy getting people to put up Wink Glad to see you paid!! 
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2007, 01:22:32 PM »

I just enjoy getting people to put up Wink Glad to see you paid!! 

It was coming anyway, you did make it happen a few hours sooner though. Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com