Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Extreme Dirts Series, Round 4. 4/21/07 RACE RESULTS ADDED  (Read 1863 times)
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 19, 2007, 07:38:53 AM »

This Saturday is Round 4 of the Thunderbowl Speedway Extreme Dirt Series.
For anyone who wants to race the series, it's not too late.

The weather is supposed to be good and the track looks great. See ya there. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 09:05:58 PM by fastrnrik » Logged
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 09:50:57 PM »

Here are the race results for round 4 of the Thunderbowl Speedway Extreme Dirt Series. Points standings will be updated later in a day or so.

PEE WEE QUAD
1st- #24 Jake Schroyer
2nd- #31 Dylan Varn
A couple of new Pee Wee's came out. They were dead serious about racing too, I love it.

YOUTH QUAD
1st- #7 Austin Akers- Honda 400EX
2nd- #1 Joey Green- Honda 400EX
3rd- #18 Carleigh Haas- Honda 400EX
These three kids battled it out again this week. Austin came out on top, but not my very much. A good group of kids who get better and better every race.   

LADIES QUAD
1st- #72 Lisa Cabana- Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #1 Lauren Melo- Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #18 Jessica Cempo- Honda 400EX
The Ladies class is growing again! I think there were six entries in this class this week. Some of these ladies are fast too! Any men who think ladies racin' ain't  fast might be in for a shock if they were to line up against Lisa or Lauren.   

NOVICE QUAD
1st- #3 Jeff Green- Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #78 James Vogen- Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #34 Mike Gent- Honda 450R
The Novice class was another excellent race this week. These guys race hard and close! Jeff is getting more comfortable on the YFZ it seems, and James improves a little each race, last week a 3rd, and this week a 2nd. Mike was a newbie, but ran really well in a crowded field to end up 3rd.     

VET QUAD
1st- #66 Raymond Francis- Yamaha Banshee
2nd- #11 John Main- Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #24X Bob Short- Honda 250R
This is another class that continues to quickly grow. The racing in this class will surprise you. These "old" guys were bringin' it all night! No smart comments, I race in this class...

INTERMEDIATE QUAD
1st- #1 Zach Jacobson- Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #72 Jonathan Cabana- Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #6 Travis Edwards- Yamaha YFZ450
This Class is somethin' else to watch. Zach, Jon, and Travis were all hooked up, and were FLYING.   

PEE WEE BIKE
1st- #1 Kyle Willete
2nd- #31 Dylan Varn
I love watching kids race! I don't think Kyle ever even put his feet down!

GADGET SPRINT
1st- #29 Jeff Rairdon
2nd- #4 Kenny Perry
3rd- #9 Chip Allison
A GREAT turnout by this crew, and some great racing. I think Jeff needs a bounty put on him if he keeps winning!

MICRO SPRINT
1st- #90 Ivan Page
2nd- #08 Evan Page
3rd- #17 Cliff Evans
The Micro's were there in force, putting on an excellent show. This a good group that seems to have more and more cars come out to race every week.   

MINI SPRINT
1st- #8 Eddie Moss
2nd- #99 Leroy Moore
3rd- #5 Hayden Campbell
Man, these three guys can flat out drive. These cars are crazy FAST! For anyone who doesn't know, these little cars have GSXR 750 motors in them... yeah, think about that for a minute. Oh yeah, did I mention that Hayden, the 3rd place finisher, is 10 YEARS OLD! Holy crap the kid is fast! 

It was an excellent night of racing for all classes. The weather was great and the track was good. We had some great racin' and no one got hurt! Thanks to all the racers that came out, we had a tremendous turnout! See everyone next time.  
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 10:43:52 PM by fastrnrik » Logged
HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 10:20:17 PM »

Good to see Raymond is back at it and good to see Bob Short made it up from Naples (assuming he still lives there). I haven't raced with him since the Dade City days. Hey Brady, will you Rick and Dave B be at Eastbay on May 6th?

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 10:52:37 PM »

I'm pretty sure Rick is coming down. Not sure about David B., I'll ask him. I know he said he wants too though. I have a prior engagement that I'm not sure I can get out of. We'll see. 

Yeah, you just like Raymond because he rides one of them goofy sounding Banshees. LOL. Sounds like a damn mad bumble bee.LOL
Bob can ride! A nice guy too. He got into Rick a little bit during the 2nd heat race, and tracked him down to apologize.  Todd tells me that some of them other Naples boys are supposed to start coming up some too. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com