Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Age Recommends  (Read 9469 times)
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 09:46:25 PM »

lmao i herd the same ask juan 450r or juan z400 w/e his screen anme is he has seen him on his myspace and the kid is plump lol

I havent logged onto my myspace in atleast a month + I have no pics on it.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 10:03:50 PM »

i thought qt was trying to say my parents bought me my first quad

they didnt

i think you know how old i am

but i gotta know- why the hell do you have "22's son" underneath your name?  is that the size tire on your bike?

oh ok.  I dont know how old you are and I'd rather not take a stab at it.  If you have ever seen the show "Rob and Big" on MTV he always says 22's referring to the width of his upper arm.  I got it in physics one day when I took all of the books and lifted them which was atleast 250lbs+, so now whenever I do something everyone at my school says "22's son".  Its a inside kind of thing you can say.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 10:41:24 PM »

HERE IS A CRAZY THOUGHT.  I'M 15 YEARS OLD STRAIGHT A'S IN SCHOOL.
JUST GOT MY LEARNERS PERMIT, DRIVE MY MOM'S 3800 LB. TRUCK ON THE
ROAD AND OFF ROAD.  BUT CAN'T NOT DRIVE MY FOREMAN ON SOME OF
THE TRAILS AND IT ONLY WEIGHS 600 LBS.  WHAT UP WITH THIS??
15 yrs old is too young to have a license.
Hmm well the last time I checked, it wasnt the 15 yr olds getting into cars drunk and killing innocent people. If the world had more defensive 15yr old drivers then it would be allot safer. I've seen adult drivers that do so many things that its ridcilous while there driving.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
pywacket1955

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2007, 10:00:44 AM »

Just to let everyone know redneckjetski is my son.  He earned the foreman.  He has a part time job. He has been my riding buddy for about 6 years, been riding the foremans for about 3 years now. He's a better driver than alot of adults. But that's not the point.  The age recommends are really stupid when it come to ATV's. There are some adults out there the should not be allowed to even ride atv's. And it's not atv's that kill or hurt people. It's the people that ride them. You need to have respect for the machine or it will hurt you.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 12:33:53 PM by pywacket1955 » Logged

Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »

Rebel what ever happened to your banshee?Or that 100000$ check or w.e that you posted up here?Why didn't you buy a bike with that money
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 10:58:48 PM »

So if i get stopped on my shee or 4x4 what happens?im 15 turning 16 in 2 months
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 11:03:20 PM »

I hear ya on this one.  If you go to buy a new ATV and are under 16 the dealer cant sell you it if they know anything about you riding it.  Parent or someone else has to buy it and cant say a thing about you having it.  And yeah what 15 year old even 12 year old would be on a 90cc quad?  Your knees would be on the handlebars and to me be unsafe.  The reason I think is that people get killed riding a machine too great for their experience.  A few years ago a girl (I think about 13) got decapitated hitting a barbed wire fence on a 400ex.

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007, 03:32:09 PM »

Rebel what ever happened to your banshee?Or that 100000$ check or w.e that you posted up here?Why didn't you buy a bike with that money

The Banshee I had for a week tops, I was forced to sell it back.  People complained of the noise since I didnt have a trailer to take it to Croom or anything.  That was for 44,9 and thats going towards my UTI fund when I graduate.

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Palmettobay_recon

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2007, 04:11:17 PM »

You won't get in trouble for riding under age on an atv. They are simply dealer reccomendations (liability) not a law. I'm 14 and the only place I know of that I can't ride because of my age is Big Cypress.

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah
dreth

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2007, 07:47:29 AM »

rules are rules Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com