Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sport quads  (Read 11516 times)
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 15, 2007, 09:50:55 PM »

i dont me to make anyone made just got a ?.     why must the 2wd sport bikes go to a place thats just mud, and spin donuts in the sand and make dust.   also run 30+ mph in camp when speed limit is 15 mph.   and most importantly go in the mud get stuck and have no hook points?  they have tracks for bikes like that like they got mudholes for 4x4. it just dont make seance to me, wish someone can clear it up.

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 10:39:26 PM »

That is a great question, I'm thinking its because they are retarded. At the same time though you would have to be retarded to take 5-$10000 machine and put $10 worth of PVC snorkels on it and take it places meant for a boat.
 I ride and race sport bikes and have no interest in the mud but dont try to divide the sport, we all just want to have fun.
  If you are refering to CnR this weekend, it was crazy and I saw plenty of the idiots you are referring to. I was racing at the sand drag track and then when finished went cruising in my Rhino.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 10:33:54 AM »

Everyone just wants to ride, I dont call a rider an idiot when I see them on the track with a 4x4, which i have seen on several occasions. However hat doesnt give them (the sport quads you were reffering to) the justification to speed and and make a nuisance out of themselves.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 11:26:50 AM »

i dont me to make anyone made just got a ?.     why must the 2wd sport bikes go to a place thats just mud, and spin donuts in the sand and make dust.   also run 30+ mph in camp when speed limit is 15 mph.   and most importantly go in the mud get stuck and have no hook points?  they have tracks for bikes like that like they got mudholes for 4x4. it just dont make seance to me, wish someone can clear it up.

Everyone loves to ride. Anything that burns fuel is fair game as far as I am concerned. Some peoples choices while having fun are what you don't like.

One mans trash is another mans treasure.

I hope this clears this up for you a little.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 11:43:00 AM »

i dont me to make anyone made just got a ?.     why must the 2wd sport bikes go to a place thats just mud, and spin donuts in the sand and make dust.   also run 30+ mph in camp when speed limit is 15 mph.   and most importantly go in the mud get stuck and have no hook points?  they have tracks for bikes like that like they got mudholes for 4x4. it just dont make seance to me, wish someone can clear it up.

Because there are no other places for them to ride. Come out to the Rally on May 19th and we will get more places open to make everyone happy!!!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 01:06:17 PM »

i don't understand the being rude and doing donuts and what not but if they are near the mudd they need to go through, i take my banshee and my blaster and my ds 650 through mud because it presents more of a challange

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 03:30:16 PM »

This is a funny thread. I get enough grief from the 2 wheelers because I have four. Now a complaint from a 4x4 rider on a sport quad.
You are complaining about how someone rides their machine?
I can see getting upset and even doing something about it when ANYONE is speeding through the camp areas.
If they are away from camp, what the heck is it to you what they are doing?
Spinning doughnuts, going through the mud, why on earth would that bother you?
Seems awfully hypocritical.
And if it is just mud, how are they spinning in the sand and making dust?
What do you say to the people who complain that YOU are tearing up the mud?
That they are crazy!
Next time you see a sport quadder you need to  Kiss

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 03:40:24 PM »

Explain this.WHY THE HELL ARE THERE 4X4S IN CROOM AND ONF.You want sport bikes out of deep mud and stuff but then go to ocala and croom and places like that were it not strictly mud.Its an ALL TERRAIN VEHICLE.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 08:01:31 PM »

i give credit to the sort bikes making through the mud   but when i see them on the side of the pit making dust so u cant see get it in your eys and then after they make it unable to see they tear ass off doing top speed when big trucks are trying to get out of the hole. and just like at holylands they no the speed limit is 30 mph  when d u ever see a sport bike doing that?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?    almost never  and thats why it will be shut down and the only time i will  Kiss a  sport bike rider is when he makes it through the same holes as me other than that i think they should stay away from mudfest, c and r, and l cross, unless they are in the sand drag track area .  now if they just cruise around and take pics all power to u but whne those idoits i will call them halling ass jumping stuff when see big trucks having hard enough time trying to see to get out and watch or go back to camp  i was thinking of going to the rally just not sure bout it yet

2008 brute force 750

snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 08:10:57 PM »

hey, i ride a banshe a blaster and a ds 650 as i stated before and i have no problem making the attempt to pull through the mud, if i cant do it with my banshee, i get on my blaster which has mud lites on it so it is a mud beast, it pulls thorough almost anything out at hollands with wheel speed, and do you know what? i do obey the speed limit out there!! even on my banshee! i have been offered to race out htere and i haven't the only time i have ever sped out there on that levee is when i was first going out there and there wasn't signs and i was unaware of a speed limit and i got a ticket!! yeah i know but all it takes for someone to get busted for speeding to make everyone else realize ohh, this isn't just a joke to have signs out here. and you know what? everytime i ride my banshee, you won't see me flying you 4x4's i love having all these 4x4s around because when i get stuck, who do i have to rely on? why would i disrespect that? i give 4x4s the right of way when i pull up to them on a trail or we meet heap on, i make the effort to get out of there way!

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale

snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 08:18:16 PM »

sorry to go off on you like tha but i hate to be stereo typed in with the hand full of people who like to screw it up for us sport bikers

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale

cam2

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 08:32:24 PM »

4X4matt, if you're so bent about the sport quads stirring up the dust at C&R then you should be complaining about the yahoo's in the trucks, jeeps, and other contraptions....... oh, and utility quads as well. i've been there the last three times, and it certainly isn't only "SOME" of the sports quads acting a fool and stirring up dust. i've seen many types of vehicles and people stirring up dust, not just the sport quads. don't be biased, spread the grief.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2007, 06:41:22 PM »

they as big trucks and jeeps stir up dust for 1 reason      thats to clean there tires and get mud out of them but i was not looking tog et everyone mad i was just asking a ?  but i guess u cant have a normal discusion with out people getting mad

2008 brute force 750

snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 06:52:08 PM »

you kinda have to expect someone to get mad when you make comments that get under peoples skin
i give credit to the sort bikes making through the mud   but when i see them on the side of the pit making dust so u cant see get it in your eys and then after they make it unable to see they tear ass off doing top speed when big trucks are trying to get out of the hole. and just like at holylands they no the speed limit is 30 mph  when d u ever see a sport bike doing thatHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??    almost never  and thats why it will be shut down and the only time i will  Kiss a  sport bike rider is when he makes it through the same holes as me other than that i think they should stay away from mudfest, c and r, and l cross, unless they are in the sand drag track area .  now if they just cruise around and take pics all power to u but whne those idoits i will call them halling ass jumping stuff when see big trucks having hard enough time trying to see to get out and watch or go back to camp  i was thinking of going to the rally just not sure bout it yet

i'm sorry but these things get under my skin when you over generalize, not to sound mad or anything i'm just telling you why i got mad, and i'm not trying to get on your bad side but this is just my 2 cents

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale

klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 07:09:36 PM »

Funny how you accuse us of riding too fast, but its funny that the tempermant out there is 4x4 riders without helmets. I personally never sped on the levy, I do my ripping in the trails, anyone who races on the levy is a moron.
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 07:16:35 PM »

I'm not mad.
There's a dumb a$$ in every hobby out there. I could point out just as many in trucks, buggies, and 4x4 quads. Not to mention the idiots on any ATV who do not wear helmets.

"they as big trucks and jeeps stir up dust for 1 reason      thats to clean there tires and get mud out of them"

Nice justification to your hypocrisy
p.s. they have these neat little things called punctuation. You can find every one you need to make a complete sentence  Nerd

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 05:56:42 AM »

If you wonder why we go through mud... I wonder why you ute/truck/buggy riders carry coolers and leave your trash behind!

« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 05:59:41 AM by svtbolt04 » Logged

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 09:02:42 AM »

Back when we were riding in North Port people where complaining about the cops wanting to shut it down because of people riding on the street. Sure enough we were getting ready to load up and there is someone walking wheelies down the street. This was not a sport bike but a large 4x4 ute, he would go all the way back until his rack hit the ground then kick it back, enter the curve too fast going on two wheels, and let me not forget he was not wearing a helmet. Like what was said before there are dumba$$ on or in everything you can think of, from skateboards to trucks. So why stereotype the sport bikes? Let's keep it fun and keep it safe. Grin
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 05:33:53 PM »

whats the whole helmet thing have to do with anything?    just b/c u have to wear it on a track, does not mean you have to wear it in the mudhole. i am proud to say i have never road my atv with a helmet on. And yes i do get stupied on it too but i look around before i go and have fun it seems like you all just get and your painties ina twist.   So if you ever see me out rieding somewhere or we meet up and ride. ill be more than happy to give you a beer out of the cooler on the back of my bike, then we go ride and have fun and enjoy our sport  no matter what u are riding on. then when the sun goes down the party begiens on the big buggy

2008 brute force 750

GrlNextDoor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 07:11:45 PM »

The only thing I agree with Matt on are speeding through the camp areas.  But, you are generalizing.  They are people who don't care, aren't on the site, and aren't trying to get more riding areas.  It has nothing to do with Sport Bikes or not.  All bikes do that.  And, if a sport bike wants to go through the mud, so be it.  4x4 or not, everyone can and will get stuck. 

Finally, you're advertising that you're drinking underage!??!(your profile says your 20?Huh)  What is wrong with this picture? Who are you to complain about others not doing the right thing when, you aren't either??
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2007, 07:39:56 PM »

Drinking under age and being proud of the fact that not only are you riding under the influence but have NEVER wore a helmet.
  No brains, no headaches. Would you be happy if we took up a collection and bought you a pair of goggles to keep the dust out of your little eyes?
 Dont go away mad, just go away Wave

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2007, 08:04:18 PM »

age is just a number. and you all make it seem like you never drank before u were  21. (or 18 if some of u really old) and agian i am not sterotyping, i am just stating what i see. yes not all the sport bikes do but most do and or evan those few do give all of you a bad name. and i am not saying do go out and ride fast,spin dounuts, and or do what u all wanna do to make you have fun on your bike. there is a time and a place for everything and i am sure if you are sitting watching something and all u are gettting dust and sand in your face, beer, food or what ever u will get mad and if they happen to be on sport bikes u will turn around and think in your head stupied kids on the atv making all this dust. i no you cant lie bout that  so have a  Drink of what you like raise it up high and lets go ride and i aint mad i was just asking a ? for you all. you guys just took it way out of paportion trying to ake you look good

2008 brute force 750

Lukeidiot

Stuntin'

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2007, 08:14:18 PM »

If your complaining about getting dusty on a 4x4, you need to sell your 4wheeler asap, and buy a skateboard or something.

96 Mustang GT 5-30-10 to Current
99 Mustang (current) 9-20-09 to 5-30-10
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 12-29-07 to 9-19-09
03' GSXR600      (sold) 5-27-07 to 12-27-07
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 4-24-07 to 5-27-07
01' Honda 400ex (sold)
00' Honda 300ex (sold)
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore