Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9th Annual Florida Motorcross Series comming to L-Cross April 27th-29th  (Read 6083 times)
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: April 13, 2007, 02:25:34 PM »

Shocked Cool Shocked

Get ready for more than a mile and 15 acres of track for the most extreme track in South Florida. L-Cross is proud to announce we will be having the Grand Opening of our New Motorcross  Events on April 27th, 28th and 29th. Dean has moved from Moroso to the L-cross with the 1st event being this month. We have more to come. You have your very own 200 acres to camp and a great swimming hole with flowing well to cool down and relax in. We are working on our site to include the new motorcross track as I post, so visit often and see what we have going on for all of you racers. We will be adding another track for quads and side by sides soon!
Web site for L-Cross is;  l-cross.com

Thanks,
Patti Pearce
L-Cross Exteme Events

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 03:32:03 PM »

side by side drag track?  how long?  with complete timing system and the works?

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 06:27:52 PM »

We are working on it. I'll post more as we know more. I don't think it will be just a drag track though. I'm thinking more of a traditional racetrace with curves and jumps.
We are posting now to get feed back.

Thanks!

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 06:54:52 PM »

When you say that you'll be adding an MX track for quads, Does that mean that the MX track that you have now isnt for quads!? Just needing a little more clarification!
thanx
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 10:25:31 AM »

Patty will the track be open for practice on the weekends? Can you ride it during the monthly events?
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 09:48:37 AM »

Wilburzbro,

The Grand opening for the track will be April 27th, 28th and 29th. The track will be open for practice that Friday and Saturday. Following the event we are trying to have practice every Saturday. If the demand is there we will open on Wednesdays as well. You have to understand Mark and I are new to all of this so Dean will be organizing the MX track events. It looks like we will have one in April, June and July so far. The track is beautiful and you have 200 plus acres all to yourself as well as a Swimming hole that have a flowing well that flows 24/7. The people that have seen the track already are really excited about it and so are we. Visit our web site and see the construction photos and we will be posting a calendar as well. The costs are the same as all of the other events in the Florida series they have not given me anything for our track to post yet but like I said it is the same as all of the others. Sorry I don't have any more to post right now but the race weekend is comming up and I wanted everyone to know.

Thanks,
Mark and Patti

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 10:53:22 AM »

I looked on the website and could not find the track photos if anyone has seen them let me know.

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »

You are right. Just checked our site and they are not up. Spoke to our web host and He promised they will be up this evening. www.l-cross.com

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 11:11:52 AM »

thanks

dreth

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 10:24:40 PM »

this Dean that you speak of...........Dean Dyes formerly of THUNDER CROSS MX park in okeechobee?
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2007, 09:15:24 AM »

Yes, Dean Dyes formerly of Thunder Cross and Moroso. They are putting the finishing touches on the track this week and we will be ready for the Grand opening the weekend of the 27th, 28th and 29th.

Thanks,
Patti

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
#21yfz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2007, 11:18:30 AM »

what time will gates open friday? what days will there be practice and times? thanks
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2007, 12:07:55 PM »

Gates open Friday April 27th at 9:00am and NEVER CLOSE until the races are through on Sunday Afternoon. You can practice on Friday and Saturday.
In the future we will have the park open on Saturdays for practice. For more info check our web site:  www.l-cross.com

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 09:28:09 AM »

So is the track going to be open at the regular adult/family events?

I really want to try out L-cross, but I only have a sport bike and dont like hitting the mud so.. Yeah.. let me know, thanks.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 09:36:23 AM »

Not  this 1st one. But there will be MX Races on the same weekends in June and July.

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 11:09:02 AM »

Awesome. How about alcohal consumption.. Will this be monitered in the pits? No one wants to ride competitivly with someone under the influence.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 11:39:19 AM »

Wow, you guys are leaders in the off-road lifsyle in Florida for sure. I just checked out your site and see it's been updated and is great. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for everything you do for off-roading.
A side-by-side is a Rhino type machine. That is taking off on the West coast.
Drag racing would be something totally different, but would be FUN!! Would love to see that in the future as well.
Do you have enough land to allow one of the clubs floating around in Florida to host a hare scramble? That would be neat, too! You'd need about 500 or more acres.
If that is you and your husband on the home page, I will find you and say hello.
Brian

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 01:12:53 PM »

Kiss
mudnuri,

Thanks for the compliment!! It's hard to please everyone all of the time but we do really try! We are looking to have a sanctioned quad race in the Fall maybe before. Of course the alcohol intake is monitored!! The amount allowed by racers is -0- as in NONE!! This is strictly Enforced as well. We are very excited about the addition to our park and want to have the very best possible for everyone to have a SAFE and FUN time.

Thanks,
Patti

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com