Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Speakers in the grille of your truck  (Read 8121 times)
Mr. Fixit

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 11:01:03 AM »

I still have my Members Only jacket.................crap did I say that out loud
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 12:54:04 PM »

I still have my Members Only jacket.................crap did I say that out loud

do you wear it over your OP shirts?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Mr. Fixit

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 01:03:28 PM »

This is starting to get weird,how do you know that. We've never met.
qt314nfla

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 02:00:30 PM »

I was feeling left out and wanted to help hijack this thread w/ the rest of ya.

Remember Jams (board shorts) and parachute pants?  Could hear ppl walking from a mile away.  And why did we wear pants meant for jumping out of an airplane when we clearly weren't going to do that.  Anyone have a Michael Jackson red jacket?  Mine had the speakers on the outside.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2007, 02:12:02 PM »

I was feeling left out and wanted to help hijack this thread w/ the rest of ya.

Remember Jams (board shorts) and parachute pants?  Could hear ppl walking from a mile away.  And why did we wear pants meant for jumping out of an airplane when we clearly weren't going to do that.  Anyone have a Michael Jackson red jacket?  Mine had the speakers on the outside.

Yea and corduroy pants...larger girls started fires with them from the friction vvvrrrrppp, vvvrrrppp, vvvvrrrrpppp Shocked
Mr. Fixit

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 03:50:20 PM »

Sorry QT don't have the jacket anymore but I do have my glove but that another story. Ya'll still have your acid washed jeans,right?
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2007, 10:18:37 PM »

Yea and corduroy pants...larger girls started fires with them from the friction vvvrrrrppp, vvvrrrppp, vvvvrrrrpppp Shocked
LMAO thats funny

qt314nfla

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 04:20:57 PM »

Sorry QT don't have the jacket anymore but I do have my glove but that another story. Ya'll still have your acid washed jeans,right?

Yep I even tight roll them when I wear them w/ my Michael Jackson pimpin' jacket.
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2007, 09:01:09 AM »

I seem to remember bell bottoms and speakers or the 4x4 roll bars ................... or was it ? Huh

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Anoriginal

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2007, 09:22:52 AM »

I had the Lighting Bolt shirts. "Bolt...A pure source." Also, what abot the Vision Street Wear, Spuds MacKenzie Vans and Swatches?!!

That's it... I'm leaving my office, going home, playing Journey really loud and dacing around the house in my Z-Cavaricci shirt and stone washed black jeans with the knees ripped out of them!
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2007, 10:14:20 AM »

Never has any parachute pants for me, hahaha. They sure did look good on the ladies though.

The jacket and glove...come on, no one on this board could have had those. You would have got beat up at my highschool (Northeast) if you wore that crap.

As for speakers in the grill...lol, I think I have a pair of the radio shack PA speakers still in there.
You can't believe how much fun it is to blast some music or other stuff out of them once in a while.
Don't even consider them for music at the camp unless you want to break all the glass with the high highs that come from them...

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com