Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a brother out  (Read 13051 times)
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2007, 10:25:39 AM »

Hey Culligan Man, didn't you tell me you lost your gut.... that you didn't want to look like everyone else?

lol...yep, i lost about 30 lbs. Haven't seen you around lately. Welcome back.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
bareback

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 06:41:41 PM »

Thanks, I am happy to be back!!!!!!!!  Grin 

MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU!
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 08:08:31 PM »

Thanks, I am happy to be back!!!!!!!!  Grin 

Be back or Bareback?  lol....

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 08:28:21 PM »

On her back.

JAX HUH ? Thats a recent move? Hope all is Well S.

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2007, 04:18:14 PM »

Good Luck Mike
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2007, 12:48:31 PM »

Come on guys, With all of these  2 and 3 yr fixed rates that are now adjusting and going up a minimum of 2 and 3% I know someone needs to get into a fixed rate. start spreading the word to your friends.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
bareback

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2007, 01:04:26 AM »

On her back.

I fixed my AutoFill, thanks. All is well, see ya around. S

MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU!
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2007, 12:03:25 AM »

On her back.

I fixed my AutoFill, thanks. All is well, see ya around. S

Hey ! you 2 quit hijacking my thread....lol... Unless of course you want to refi. Roll Eyes

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2007, 09:13:33 AM »

i gotta say you got some nerve.Hey I wanna sell some aluminum siding,anyone wanna help me out?I got a new plaid jacket and a naugahide briefcase and I need some victums,err  I meant customers.You could just send money.Wasnt it a mortgage broker that got those people into those bad loans to start with?OHhh  they were being helpful ,I forgot.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2007, 09:24:44 AM »

i gotta say you got some nerve.Hey I wanna sell some aluminum siding,anyone wanna help me out?I got a new plaid jacket and a naugahide briefcase and I need some victums,err  I meant customers.You could just send money.Wasnt it a mortgage broker that got those people into those bad loans to start with?OHhh  they were being helpful ,I forgot.

Sounds like someone didnt have good enough credit to qualify for a good interest rate Shocked

I love my low interest loans Mike,....THANKS!!!  Saved me thousands!!!! Cool
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2007, 10:30:13 AM »

This is funny and you're right, I do have SOME NERVE. I've got loads of nerve....lol....
Take a chill pil brother and give me a shout if I can help you out in anyway. I sincerely mean that.
Also, if you're in the aluminum business then I may need your help. I have a 10x16 screen porch that I'm thinking of replacing. Where are you (in the state)

Mike

Anytime Swamp, Thanks for the positve spin on this. It's happy people like you that will refer business and thats what this is all about.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2007, 02:53:22 PM »

anybody else? Somebody has to want to get out of an adjustable and into a fixed rate. Right now in this market there's a lot of 30yr fixed rate programs that are lower than a 5 yr adjustable.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2007, 08:53:30 AM »

What up broham ! Wink

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2007, 07:20:41 AM »

What up broham ! Wink

Hey dude, How have you been? Sorry for the delay but I missed your post.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2007, 10:39:20 AM »

Dats cool.  Check this out and see if you can make it ! Wink
http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=862.0

We need to go back to chillins spot and ride there too !

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2007, 08:50:08 PM »

This is funny and you're right, I do have SOME NERVE. I've got loads of nerve....lol....
Take a chill pil brother and give me a shout if I can help you out in anyway. I sincerely mean that.
Also, if you're in the aluminum business then I may need your help. I have a 10x16 screen porch that I'm thinking of replacing. Where are you (in the state)

Mike

Anytime Swamp, Thanks for the positve spin on this. It's happy people like you that will refer business and thats what this is all about.
Hey Mike,I'll buy your old aluminum roof panels if you do get another screen enclosure.I need to put a roof on a shed I'm building.
qt314nfla

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2007, 09:09:19 PM »

Mike

Hey Mike,I'll buy your old aluminum roof panels if you do get another screen enclosure.I need to put a roof on a shed I'm building.

SB- this cableguy is a tool.  You don't want to sell your aluminum to him.  He just wants to build joe's jack shack.  You really don't want to think of him 'painting' your aluminum.  I however could use it for my riding place at the ranch.  Much cooler use. Wink
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2007, 09:36:05 PM »

Mike

SB- this cableguy is a tool.  You don't want to sell your aluminum to him.  He just wants to build joe's jack shack.  You really don't want to think of him 'painting' your aluminum.  I however could use it for my riding place at the ranch.  Much cooler use. Wink
Notice only one of us offered to buy it? QT just wants you to give it to her so she can finish building her traveling freek show.Didn't you know she was the original bearded lady?She started out as the half man half woman act until they realized she was 80% man and were threatened to be sued for false advertising. And to think some people thought that was the skunk ape sighted at River Ranch. She's just one of the guys.LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!
qt314nfla

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2007, 09:53:13 PM »

Mike

Notice only one of us offered to buy it? QT just wants you to give it to her so she can finish building her traveling freek show.Didn't you know she was the original bearded lady?She started out as the half man half woman act until they realized she was 80% man and were threatened to be sued for false advertising. And to think some people thought that was the skunk ape sighted at River Ranch. She's just one of the guys.LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Dude it's been years since I sported that hair.  That was so 1970.  Just cause we dated back then and I broke things off, there's still no need to be hatin'.  I know I've gotten much hotter since the wax job.  I also know you want my manhood backin' ya up, but again no you can't have it.  I really want to buy the aluminum as protection for my windows and house from Cableguy.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2007, 08:52:38 AM »

lol.... You 2 are a trip however, You both must have forgotten though that I have a camp that these panels would work perfectly at. Not to mention they'll match the color of my camper....lol...

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2007, 07:47:51 PM »

lol.... You 2 are a trip however, You both must have forgotten though that I have a camp that these panels would work perfectly at. Not to mention they'll match the color of my camper....lol...

Yep  MOLD GREEN!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com