Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any of you guys have kids that ride atvs?  (Read 9638 times)
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2007, 03:14:02 PM »

Im 16 and I have a
2006 Yamaha Banshee(Drag and some trail)
2003 Honda Rancher 4x4 ES(Strictly Trails/Mud)
1988 Banshee Project that is not even close to done(DRAG ONLY)

Im looking for a 400/450 that needs work.
rancher4lyfe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2007, 04:13:48 PM »

neighbor has a 3 yr old riding a suzki 250!!! started riding last year on a honda 50! he does donuts and rides out at holy lands with us!!!

LTR450 YELLOW WITH C-BOMB,PRO TAPERS AND NERF BARS .RANCHER 350 26"GATORS ON ITP RIMS
2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB WITH EXHAUST
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2007, 04:27:54 PM »

Not sure where you're going with the question but I have a 10 year-old daughter and an 8 year-old son that both ride.  The daughter rides an Eton 90 and the son rides an Apex 90.  They both started on a Suzuki 50.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2007, 04:35:53 PM »

My 6 yr. old son rides and races and loves it as much as I do. Daughters, 8 and 11 ride when they dont have any better offers Grin.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2007, 04:56:24 PM »

Im 13 and I have a honda 300 4x4, I started on a honda 90 and sold it last year, IMO yes the restirctions are way off,I was sitting on the new kawasaki 90s and can barley fit my foot in the foot pegs,and I only wear a size 9 1/2. I think it should be based upon height and weight and skill like everyone eles. Its rediculous.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
T2
Supreme Member

It's Better To Be The Predator Than the Prey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2007, 07:16:37 PM »

Hey Paul, You met my son at DT he is  13 and rides a YFZ450, and my daughter is 4 and she rides a Dinli 50. I am curious why you ask this question?

Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2007, 07:34:34 PM »

Hey Paul, You met my son at DT he is  13 and rides a YFZ450, and my daughter is 4 and she rides a Dinli 50. I am curious why you ask this question?
Hi Tony, I was thinking of starting up an atv site for kids thats all. Man I didn't realize your boy is only 13, he is an awesome rider and makes the new training rules they are trying to enforce on us a joke. I support voluntary training that is available to those who want it, but how could someone train your boy better than you did.

We just got back from DT again this weekend, got some helmet cam footage here: http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=692.0

Be going again in April if your interested.
T2
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2007, 08:51:16 AM »

Paul Thanks for the kind works of my sons riding abilities, BTW it looks like you guys had a good time up there, I cant wait to get back and ride at DT again. good luck on the kids ATV web site.

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2007, 10:37:24 AM »

Would it be a good idea to post our kids & their rides on the Rally site? It would show the wide range of riders or maybe post full family shots with all the quads? We need to show what responsible kid riders look like because the only kids riders they see in newspapers are ignorant ones who are usually hurt badly or dead by their own negligence.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2007, 10:51:03 AM »

We did a group ride in Ocala a while back and had pics of Tony's son catching some air.I'll see you at the Rally T2...it's been a while!!
T2
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2007, 11:20:16 AM »

Hey Whats Up Chino? Yea Its been awile since we rode together, I just went out to Ocala this past weekend with my son, had a good time, its just not the same without all the fellow riders. Hopefully we can get a good goup ride up there again, before it gets to hot.

1FasterBlaster

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2007, 06:41:39 PM »

I too miss the big group rides we use to do up there.But since the new trail system started, we really haven't had the desire to deal with not knowing what you get.I have a riding buddy who has a friend builing his own MX track.I hope that's not what it comes to.I did finally do a quad scramble and it was fun and will be planning on doing the one in Lakeland on March 31st.Maybe you should come out.
   But we really need to organize a ride like we use to.I still keep in touch with a lot of the people we use to ride with, I'm sure they would come.Here's my number, give me a call sometime.
   (727)204-0883
Triple T Racing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2007, 06:48:39 PM »

These group rides sound cool, my boys would love to have other kids their age to ride with.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com