Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: riding in north port  (Read 3568 times)
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 31, 2005, 05:39:53 PM »

so i guess the days of riding in north port are done? have not been down there for about 6 months and was wondering if they are still trying to give out tickets , was a nice place to ride and camp . ronny
Njoutlaw88

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 01:55:54 PM »

yea. If you know where to park you can still ride there. Dont camp there.
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 02:04:14 PM »

well they got me driving into the area . where do you go to the track or do they still drive thru there running people off i live in desoto so i am only 20 min. away. we used to camp at titty lake and ride off from there.
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 02:07:51 PM »

njoutlaw, do you ever ride at the yukapens or is it not for us only for trucks,ronny
2Raptors

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 03:47:54 PM »

Yucapan is great for quads but with this rain you're better off with a boat out there.
I've heard of people riding in Arcadia but not sure where...ever been there?
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 04:34:53 PM »

2 raptors  yea the place in hick town arcadia is called the overflo it is very small it is only about 10acres it is half sand and mud/trails it is not nothing much to jump up and down about , yes i live in this hick town and no i am not a hick . i have always heard about the yukapens but i dont know where it is  Sad  could you give me directions from arcadia(yeehaw) either hwy. 70 or 72  thanks ,ronny
450RRRR

fast enough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 05:28:28 PM »

if you take 75 to jones loop.head west . cross41. that is burnt store road. start driveing toward cape coral. just past burnt store marina is a fire station. i have been told that you park there . never been there on the quads. but driveing past you can see lots of trails in that area.
ronny86250r  i think i might have rode with you when  i made it out to arcadia with my son. he was on the silver 400ex. and i was on the 450r
if you make plan to go to burnt store let us know. we have nt been rideing in a month..i have to work this week end. but maybe next.. would be nice if we could find someone that knew his way around.
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 06:10:47 PM »

450rrrr yea it was me that you rode with in arcadia i am the only one in arc. with a 250r  well within the next few weeks i will get with you and we will go there and check it out my e-mail address is ronatt@desoto.net send me an e-mail and i will get your e-mail addr. that way  Smiley
Njoutlaw88

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2005, 11:16:56 PM »

njoutlaw, do you ever ride at the yukapens or is it not for us only for trucks,ronny

I rode at the yupacan with my crf 230. I wouldnt do it again until winter because I ended up flooding my bike and having it towed back. But It was partly my fault because I was driving through the lakes. Go durning the winter. How old are you? and  what do you ride?
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 05:48:25 AM »

i ride a 86 250r with a little punch work done to it ,i am 31 with a little crazy son that likes to flip his polaris 90 at top speed ,did it twice in about 30 min., have not been able to find a place to ride my quad and get out of 3rd  wanna get out and let her rip,ronny  [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 08:58:27 PM »

hey 450rrr i went down to the fire dept. and that place was fludded maybe it will be dry by then , i will be back down that way next week so i will check again then i was gonna see about riding the 11th but it depends on the weather e-mail me back that way we dont have to keep posting everything but the more riders the merrier
450RRRR

fast enough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2005, 01:03:26 PM »

we went to ft.myers sat. afternoon and saw at least 10 quads out close to 75.and when we returned later that night, around 11.30 we saw a bunch on a night ride.guessing 10 or 15.i wish they would make up there minds if its ok or not.because it one of the best places i have found to ride .
MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

I get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2005, 01:30:20 PM »

Where is Northport?

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2005, 02:08:25 PM »

muddygirl101 , well the easiest way to explain where we are talking about is off of vetrans blvd. i always called it part of port charlotte but is in north port , there is a spot on 75 where it is port charlotte then desoto then north port it is a fun place to ride but we have been dealing with the cops because of a realty company the owner wants us ran off but he has only sold land for homes right off vetrans blvd. not in the back in the back is where we all ride endless riding,mud spots,camping,fishing etc., but as usual some azz has to run us off,c-ya ronny
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com