Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HillBilly at MudFest in Okeechobee February 2007  (Read 42563 times)
ucfneed2ride
Supreme Member

'07 Brute Force 750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 09:24:57 PM »

You didnt get to this guy because the guys in the picture were protecting him? Am I missing something? Did they have guns? You could have at least gotten security. He should not have gotten away with stealing something out of your truck!
I like the hillbilly hat, I may have to get one!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 09:27:39 PM by ucfneed2ride » Logged

nascarfreak88

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 09:37:04 PM »

if it wasnt friday night and i hadnt been there for only 5 hours (we staied untill sunday) somebody would have been hit.

the kid additted he was in the wrong, went to his camp with his tail between his legs... saterday he paied for the damage done to the CB (tore up the intercome speaker) and that night the parents made the kids go home so that there wouldnt be anymore problems.

i dont go to mudfest looking for problems, i just wanna go out there play in the mud, party and watch the girls. I dont need that crap, we have enough of that were we live. As far as gettin security, the kid gave the thing back apalogized paied personally for the damages. I seen no reason to get the authorities involved. What goes around comes around, the kid will get his eventually on his own.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com