Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX450 Cali style  (Read 15277 times)
xr100racer

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 06:30:20 PM »

Would you like to race next weekend? I just pulled the motor to change the crank. I can pull a motor and put it back in, it only takes me a few hours. My parts are in the mail. Not like its broken, just making it faster you dumbass. Dont try and play it off all cool because its not working, what kind of bike do you have?
xr100racer

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 06:30:56 PM »

Hell Ill race you tonight on my kx250, are you backing out puss?
LINK500

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 06:46:05 PM »

Come down to Miami? I got something for you. First Place This is what I will be holding at the end!
Plus I doubt you will will escape with your bike. HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM DONE WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU. LOOSER!!!! Moon
xr100racer

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 06:51:54 PM »

Yeah, ok keep talking. You dont even have a bike, shut your mouth unless you can back it up

leave with my bike? because you live in miami right, your trying to say your a hispanic hoodlum that robs bikes?
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2007, 06:55:18 PM »

I KNOW HIM HE WILL TAKE YOUR BIKE AND HE HAS A 2 STROKE AND IS ON THE SAME MISSION YOUR ON.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 06:58:55 PM by 686RAPTOR » Logged
xr100racer

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2007, 06:58:06 PM »

as in steal it or win in a race? hes never told me what kind of bike hes got. i said ill rape that 450 in the pics and ill race any 4-stroke on here.

so im guessing hes got a alchy banshee with a half mile long swingarm set up for drags

Ill race him but i choose the kind of race
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 07:08:36 PM »

D@MN LOOK AT ALL THE KEYBOARD RACERS THAT HAVE COME OUT TONIGHT.

First Place HERES YOUR TROPHY.

xr100racer

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 07:11:00 PM »

I was trying to get a real race going but it looks like he is a dirty mexican with a drag banshee that steal atvs
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 07:30:33 PM »

I was trying to get a real race going but it looks like he is a dirty Mexican with a drag banshee that steal atvs

So just what are you trying to say.I just come home from work and am very dirty and I'm a Mexican with a drag banshee too.are you trying to single us out.You hurt my feelings man.

06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2007, 09:24:53 PM »

Dude your a f**k**g idiot.Ill race your raptor or your KX for  MONEY.My bike is not on alky.Its on av gas,I trail ride it every weekend,stock swinger.Ill show you what these little "MIAMI MEXICANS" will do to your slow POS.The only ATVs I steal are the ones I race for pinks.You really wanna race Ill give you my number.Put your money where your mouth is.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2007, 09:31:16 PM »

OH SNAP!!! WEVE GOT A RACE Cool

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2007, 09:44:51 PM »

I would LOVE to race that raptor.Tell me what you wanna race my trail bike?My almost done project Bike?My friends 10mm Cheetah on alky?His trail bike thats the same as my trail bike?Ill race you in a 1/4 mile.We can race off the whole or rolling.Lets make it more interesting and video-tape it so the people on this website can see it.Oh and suzukiRacer thats a nice 450r.
Miami450R
Supreme Member

Yamaha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2007, 09:56:43 PM »

"suzukiRacer"

this is not ur Friend's build. lol.

This was posted in another forum (www.gopednation.com) which we (suzukiracer and I) view alot.

He could be your e-friend , but stop pretending like you KNOW the guy...

and didnt you LEAVE gopednation after you had your hissy fit?? what are you doing viewing it again? lmao

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2007, 10:04:16 PM »

ya but it sure is a nice quad no matter who's friend it is.

Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2007, 10:10:48 PM »

ya but it sure is a nice quad no matter who's friend it is.

Yeah, and Juan when did I say he was a reallife friend?  I know alot of customizers all over the US that I talk to almost daily.  Good way to get "connections" Wink

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Miami450R
Supreme Member

Yamaha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2007, 10:24:06 PM »

I dont consider my internet buddies to be considered "friends"
 when I talk about them i dont call them my friends.
But whatever.

Hey I may be Getting a new ATV tommorow B.murray Smiley

Its gonna b friggin sweeet. lol

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2007, 10:43:18 PM »

lol SuzukiRacer  is such a joke he dosnt even have a bike lol he is a poser who dosnt have any real friends lol
ahhhhhhh

Yeah, and Juan when did I say he was a reallife friend?  I know alot of customizers all over the US that I talk to almost daily.  Good way to get "connections" Wink

[/quote]
ahhh this is funny as heck lol 
why dont you go out and buy a bike and then start posting
hey i thought u bought a banshee a few months back ? when i called the guy he still had it for sale

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2007, 11:18:00 PM »

why dont all you guys come out to c&r motorsports on   feb 24   and see what you all got    ashphalt or sand i am not worred about none of you   

and im not from miami

[attachment deleted by admin]

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2007, 12:10:13 AM »

why dont all you guys come out to c&r motorsports on   feb 24   and see what you all got    ashphalt or sand i am not worred about none of you   

and im not from miami

well troy I think you called all there bluffs now.I have seen this shee and it is bad azz.

06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2007, 12:41:54 AM »

Come down to miami and you have a race on ASPAULT against a 10mm cheetah on alky or a 18mm Cheetah on alky.For MONEY.Or you can race my stock stroke ported trail bike.Or wait a couple months till I have a frame for my 7mm Cub on gas.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2007, 12:57:07 AM »

I see this getting intresting real quick.  cut has named the place that he will be at.  c&r motorsports on the 24th.  would love to see that 18mm cheetah.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2007, 01:10:25 AM »

Its a 99performance MONSTER.I will see if I can convince them to go.But they dont race on sand there pure street.I think you remember one of them Joey@99performance?The other guys name is anthony
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2007, 01:25:54 AM »

Just show up on the 24TH.I would love to see troy beat a 18mm.Talk is cheap troy has done called you out dont back out now.

backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2007, 01:34:15 AM »

dude chill if someone rides wat they can afford that dont mean they are a loser up until a month ago i rode an 86 recon but i paid for it myself bein 17 thats not bad and i was proud of it ride wat u can afford sometimes youll have more fun on a cheap ole bike than on a 10k dollar pro built bike your mommy n daddy bought you  Cool 

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2007, 01:46:47 AM »

dude chill if someone rides wat they can afford that dont mean they are a loser up until a month ago i rode an 86 recon but i paid for it myself bein 17 thats not bad and i was proud of it ride wat u can afford sometimes youll have more fun on a cheap ole bike than on a 10k dollar pro built bike your mommy n daddy bought you  Cool 

who are you talking too.If it's me I 'm 30 and I paid for every toy I own myself.because my mommy and daddy dont live with me in my house.I have also rode alot of old quads and trikes that should have been in the dump but it was all I had.I am also building a new shee right now to race and have been working on it for well over a year to pay cash for every part as I get them.so dont come on here talking all your boo hoo story unless you are going to read the whole post .It's all for fun,nobody is trying to start any crap,just having fun.and remeber one thing muddy puppy no matter how fast or bad your quad is there is alway one faster,thats why it is fun to race ,everyone needs to be beat every now and then in a race to give you the drive to try harder.so calm down and lets get a good race started.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com