Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suburban Estates  (Read 6214 times)
EZride

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2007, 06:07:11 PM »

Anyone here ever ride at Suburban Estates (by orlando)? A buddy of mine just bought some property there and was just wondering what to expect. Good ,bad, any opinions....

01' 500 Rubicon
04' 500 Sportsman
04' 350 Rancher
01' XR100
04' KFX80
06' DUX50
team_quad_green

Your gonna need SUM!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 06:13:27 PM »

yes its kinda dry this time of the year

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80
Mattism78

My Doberman Owns All

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 07:37:54 PM »

We own property out there. It's a BLAST. We camped out there for New Years. There was plenty of water. No matter how dry out it is, I can show you places you're not making it through without a winch.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 12:34:55 PM »

The place is great.  There is something for everyone - fast smooth trails, long sandy whooped out trails, mud, great scenery and lots of wildlife... and there's animals out there too! Cool  We put 35 miles on the quads this past weekend and still haven't seen everything.  My guess is that you could spend a couple of days before you travelled every trail.  One thing, make sure you are paying attention if you are travelling fast on any of the trails.  There could be anything from a mini-bike to a monster truck coming the opposite direction and most of the corners are blind.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
suzukitrash

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 08:01:04 PM »

Let's not forget to mention stolen quads, slashed tires, camps broken into and forest fires by arsonists. Also it is hunting season so watch what time you ride and where your riding. And don't ride in front of the gun range. Other than that have fun.
EZride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 09:48:08 PM »

Seems like you get that most any place you go these days. Some people just don't appreciate what we have.

Thinking about buying a piece of land...Which is better River Ranch or Suburban Estates?? Both seem to have good and bad points.

Tom

01' 500 Rubicon
04' 500 Sportsman
04' 350 Rancher
01' XR100
04' KFX80
06' DUX50
suzukitrash

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 12:20:31 PM »

River Ranch
Bigwilly
Supreme Member

Damn I Need 2 Ride More

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 01:23:04 PM »

do you have to own land to ride out there ??

Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 01:36:40 PM »

Seems like you get that most any place you go these days. Some people just don't appreciate what we have.

Thinking about buying a piece of land...Which is better River Ranch or Suburban Estates?? Both seem to have good and bad points.

Tom

It depends who you ask, for the most part everyone who goes to SE regularly will tell you it sucks and goto RR so they dont have more people out there. The opposite is also true. It shows on this thread. Try to goto both places and decide for yourself.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 01:59:37 PM »

do you have to own land to ride out there ??

Yes.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
MATT1969

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 10:15:31 PM »

RR
raca65

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 08:09:17 AM »

I have land in both places just go to Suburan Estates web site and read the posts about all the break in's and BS that goes on out there. And your right neither place wants more people riding ATV's in hunting clubs
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2007, 08:49:25 AM »

Look guys I have land out there too, and right now I am really disappointed.  Yes, there are some great people out there, but it is very disappointing that everytime you go out there something is stolen from you. Yes, it's true, most people don't want anymore people out there, and you know what I really can't blame.  See before the age of the internet, and before everyone found out about this place, it used to be a great place. Nows there are a/h who starts fires, a/h who break into camps, people total leave their trash EVERYWHERE, and if that ain't bad enough, camps have been severly destroyed by idiots, I guess because they are just bored.   

Normally, I wouldn't even post here regarding SE, bcz we really don't like putting stuff on the web.  But here is where it starts, and unfortunately, here is where it won't end.  See we get great places like SE, Viking, River Ranch, Holey Lands, and guess, a few a/h ruin it for everyone.  I am so sick of it, so damn sick of it.  I swear the next time I see someone throwing a beer bottle, I am going to go postal (no offense to postal employees), because it is the people like that don't respect the land they are riding on, are the people that cause so many issues. 

Also, land at SE is not CHEAP.  I can honestly now say, that if I had it to do all over again, I would buy River Ranch.  Hell, I think I would just like to move the hell out of Florida!!!!!

I think it's time to do a Charlie Daniels on the butts, "tie them to a tree and let the alligators do the rest".......

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 08:51:47 AM by cheropride » Logged

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
EZride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2007, 10:20:07 AM »

Sorry about your luck. I seen you had a couple break ins. I agree, its crap like that is going to ruin it for all of us.
  Tom

01' 500 Rubicon
04' 500 Sportsman
04' 350 Rancher
01' XR100
04' KFX80
06' DUX50
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 10:42:28 AM »

I own at RR and was broken into earlier this year. Both places have scum that visit.  both have the same type of trails...the chances of your camper surviving at rr are much greater than holopaw
gator97531

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 12:50:19 PM »

Can anyone post the website for Suburban estates? I've search and searched but nothing specific comes up.

Thx

Look guys I have land out there too, and right now I am really disappointed.  Yes, there are some great people out there, but it is very disappointing that everytime you go out there something is stolen from you. Yes, it's true, most people don't want anymore people out there, and you know what I really can't blame.  See before the age of the internet, and before everyone found out about this place, it used to be a great place. Nows there are a/h who starts fires, a/h who break into camps, people total leave their trash EVERYWHERE, and if that ain't bad enough, camps have been severly destroyed by idiots, I guess because they are just bored.   

Normally, I wouldn't even post here regarding SE, bcz we really don't like putting stuff on the web.  But here is where it starts, and unfortunately, here is where it won't end.  See we get great places like SE, Viking, River Ranch, Holey Lands, and guess, a few a/h ruin it for everyone.  I am so sick of it, so damn sick of it.  I swear the next time I see someone throwing a beer bottle, I am going to go postal (no offense to postal employees), because it is the people like that don't respect the land they are riding on, are the people that cause so many issues. 

Also, land at SE is not CHEAP.  I can honestly now say, that if I had it to do all over again, I would buy River Ranch.  Hell, I think I would just like to move the hell out of Florida!!!!!

I think it's time to do a Charlie Daniels on the butts, "tie them to a tree and let the alligators do the rest".......

EZride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 09:01:00 AM »

Gator, Sent you a PM

01' 500 Rubicon
04' 500 Sportsman
04' 350 Rancher
01' XR100
04' KFX80
06' DUX50
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 02:15:17 PM »

I own at RR and was broken into earlier this year. Both places have scum that visit.  both have the same type of trails...the chances of your camper surviving at rr are much greater than holopaw

Especially when people don't break in and leave your door open to your trailer letting the rodents and elements inside.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com