Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Culley's  (Read 1993 times)
Numkut

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 18, 2007, 04:54:47 PM »

Hey I just rode by the old Culley's near Clermont and there was a ton of folks there. Had a friend tell me it was legal to ride there (w/o paying) anyone know anything bout that?

Numkut

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 12:06:00 AM »

Well I rode there today, really nice, track sucks but alot of area. Nice little pond too, plus a incredibly huge retention pond. Guys out there said they have never had probs with the law, plus I haven't seen any No trespassing signs anywhere. Probably going back there tomarrow or going up to Ocala. If you decide to ride there don't be a idiot please, its a nice place.

jamesb18cjdm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 09:45:39 AM »

I rode by last night and they've officially closed all access, and posted no trespassing signs.  That sure didn't last very long, I was out there Sunday and there were cops keeping people inside his property and I had a feeling it would be closed, unfortunately my feeling was right.  Another place bites the dust.

07' Raptor 700R
06' F250
03' R6
94' Integra RS
xr100racer

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 01:28:14 PM »

Cops monitor this website. You were rinding there and all was good, then you posted it on here, now its blocked off...hmmmm

If you have to ask if its legal then it probably isnt. Keep it on the DL so you can keep going there, Ive seen 2 good riding spots in my area get shut down this past month because too many people starting going there
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com