Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C&R MOTORSPORTS SAND DRAGS FEB 24  (Read 116966 times)
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2007, 09:15:15 PM »

sunday will be a RECORD day  Shocked
tribal_shee

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2007, 09:35:44 PM »

sounds like someone is going to do some secret TNT that know one else is invited to Shocked Shocked can you say Hazelhurst Huh Huh

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2007, 09:53:53 PM »

doesn't matter to me.  no records have been set but that will all change on the 24th.  that is going to be a record day. 

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2007, 10:01:35 PM »

YOU GUYS HAD YOUR DAY. NOW ITS MY DAY. BYE THE WAY TROY AND DON WERE GOING TO MAKE IT BUT HAD PART PROBLEMS! DONT WORRY GUYS WE WILL HAVE A TNT MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND Grin
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2007, 11:12:05 PM »

YOU GUYS HAD YOUR DAY. NOW ITS MY DAY. BYE THE WAY TROY AND DON WERE GOING TO MAKE IT BUT HAD PART PROBLEMS! DONT WORRY GUYS WE WILL HAVE A TNT MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND Grin

YA THANKS TO A FRIEND JEFF   AINT THAT KINDA FUNNY   SOUNDS LIKE SOME ONE IS A LITTLE SCEARD      TNT   DAYS   DONT CONT   

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2007, 07:35:24 AM »

YA THANKS TO A FRIEND JEFF   AINT THAT KINDA FUNNY   SOUNDS LIKE SOME ONE IS A LITTLE SCEARD      TNT   DAYS   DONT CONT   

won't be there next weekend.  the 22nd it my birthday.  you guys have fun and becareful.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2007, 06:23:28 PM »

two weeks from now we will be out there for track prep Grin
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2007, 06:32:35 PM »

well the bike went a 3.88 first pass down the track. the second pass it went 3.86 with a 1.42 60ft. Shocked  the track had no water on it was rough as hell. the bike has alot more in it for sure.
chris ran his rigid with a 535 in it and went 3.93. the track after that was so bumpy we coundnt run anymore. i cant wait for the first race. talked to tony today and he said alot of people will be there from ga.
i will get the fliers out to you guys this week to hand out.
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 06:47:28 PM »

well of course chris's bike ran a 3.93 cause troys ran a 3.94. Nobody is faster than Chris Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink hopefully he'll be able to do it again cause Troys will be faster and consistant Shocked

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 07:08:18 PM »

the guy is cocky and it drives me nuts but he will be a force to worry about. troys bike is real fast also, but i think dons bike will be fast too. the bottom line is there will be alot of fast bikes there at the first race. its all going to come down to who hits the setup right, not who has the biggest motor.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 07:10:14 PM by 535banshee » Logged
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2007, 07:36:32 PM »

Lupo`s bike has been fast also!!!!! I agree there will be ALOT of FAST bikes there, But remember this, If I get beat, SO WHAT !!!! Mine is a BABY 4 mil, BUT, If you guys get beat, WHOA NELLY, Is there gonna be some SHIOT talking then Grin

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
methyman

Fastest TRX250R in SW FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2007, 08:36:54 PM »

I was amazed to see that bike run that number with out any tuning at all. Im talking about the very first past ever with that motor. Chris rode it a little to check the transmission then a pass down the track. That bike is moving out. My bike and everyone elses times were off by at least two tenths due to the track conditions. The track has never been that bad before. No water at all and no way to grade the track rutts on both sides of the track badly. I made three passes and did not want to make any more because it was so so bad. I can not wait to see that bike run with ideal conditions and correct tires for it. That time was run on 12 paddle rippers that are the same tires Troy/Smoke used on the 16 mil motor.

badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2007, 09:28:30 PM »

need to see some classes!!!! we are thinking about making the trip but need some info.
what time is tnt, what are the classes and when does racing start?oh yea what about a motel room?Huh
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 09:31:02 PM by badcompanyracing » Logged

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2007, 10:03:42 PM »

I can't wait till Feb. 24th.  lots of fast bikes and lots of trash talking.  i have not been trash talking and haven't been cocky, but I AM VERY CONFIDENT.  See you guys on the 24th.  Won't be down there till then, most of my weekends are tied up until the 24th.  nice times jeff, sounds like that bike is rolling.  don't blow it up before smoke gets to smoke it. 

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2007, 10:26:06 PM »

need to see some classes!!!! we are thinking about making the trip but need some info.
what time is tnt, what are the classes and when does racing start?oh yea what about a motel room?Huh
Troy , jeff and I are gonna post some classes tomarrow, in DETAIL !!!!

As far as rooms, Lake Placid is the closest, then Sebring, which there are rooms in both towns. Just do a "search" and see what you want.
We hope to see you down this way on the 24th (feb.)

The " Black Pearl "
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 10:57:12 PM »

well the bike went a 3.88 first pass down the track. the second pass it went 3.86 with a 1.42 60ft. Shocked  the track had no water on it was rough as hell. the bike has alot more in it for sure.
chris ran his rigid with a 535 in it and went 3.93. the track after that was so bumpy we coundnt run anymore. i cant wait for the first race. talked to tony today and he said alot of people will be there from ga.

Jeff, don't get me wrong those are some fast times in general but concidering what you have it's kind of expected. and if you had a 1.42 60ft it was hooking pretty good, does that mean it doesn't have much more Huh even if you got it down a little would it be low 3.8's Huh I hope not. one thing for sure is that the track is going to be fast. there are going to be some real low #'s poping up the way the track is working which will be good to try and get big races and big people to come down!

Don yeh my bike went fast too but who knows what it's gonna do now! it might be one of the slower ones out there now. I need to get working on it or I'll be racing the grizzly Huh
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 11:02:51 PM by tribal_shee » Logged

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2007, 01:05:40 AM »

Jeff them are some good times no dought the bike is going to be faster. But you guys have to worry about the old purple beast.... Its already ran 378.1 so it will be ready for the top dogs..

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2007, 01:12:58 AM »

This will be me in the winner circle. First Place First Place First Place First Place First Place Deal Drive Loved by All

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2007, 01:54:25 AM »

get em tony....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2007, 08:08:06 AM »

Jeff, don't get me wrong those are some fast times in general but concidering what you have it's kind of expected. and if you had a 1.42 60ft it was hooking pretty good, does that mean it doesn't have much more Huh even if you got it down a little would it be low 3.8's Huh I hope not. one thing for sure is that the track is going to be fast. there are going to be some real low #'s poping up the way the track is working which will be good to try and get big races and big people to come down!

Don yeh my bike went fast too but who knows what it's gonna do now! it might be one of the slower ones out there now. I need to get working on it or I'll be racing the grizzly Huh
trust me see has alot more in it. those times were not even giving all it had and backing out twice. i told chris to go easy on it because it being a new bike. i always worry about something coming loose and maybe something in the motor being wrong.
the motor is running great and the frame and other stuff seam to be good to go! she is ready to let it eat!
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2007, 09:08:16 AM »

Damn Tony that's the cleanest I've ever seen your bike Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I'd almost think it was one of the Tribals Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy looks great, that babies gonna fly too.

that's good Jeff it will be cool to see it run some #'s. what's Dan running 3.6's or 3.5's with that setup? I know he's gotten down pretty low!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 09:10:03 AM by tribal_shee » Logged

535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2007, 02:14:09 PM »

the best time was a 3.58 and normal was mid 3.6's
dan said a 3.86 on a bad track was great. he could only 3.8's out of his on a good track for a long time. i am real happy the way the bike ran for the first time out.

p.s. troy what shirt size are you?? Shocked
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2007, 03:56:26 PM »

p.s. troy what shirt size are you?? Shocked
[/quote]
A circus tent !!!! Wink
         Sorry Troy I had too, But coming from another FAT boy, I can say that Wink
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 03:59:44 PM by dynodon » Logged

The " Black Pearl "
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2007, 03:57:20 PM »

dont worry about it  i got you coverd    Shocked

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2007, 03:58:51 PM »

Whoa, wait a minute, was that some           SMACK talk coming from Toni HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh HOLY shizit Grin

No worries for me Toni, thats in a different class than me, But I do want to see you get some good #s out of it Wink

The " Black Pearl "
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com