Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LIBS ACTING AS IF YOU YOU HAVE A CLUE!!!!  (Read 5771 times)
bruteforceski

THANK GOD ITS MONDAY

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 11, 2007, 08:49:24 AM »

WHATS THE DEAL WITH SO MANY PEOPLE ON HERE BASHING THE PRES?
AS IF HE IS SOME SORT OF IDIOT WHO HAS AN AGENDA THAT INVOLVES THE DESTRUCTION,
OF AMERICA, OR THAT HE IS JUST SOME GREEDY BUISINESS MAN WHO IS IN IT FOR OIL, THE
BEST IS WHEN SOME OF YOU MORONS INSIST THAT 911 WAS A CONSPIRACY PLOT, ORCHASTRATED
BY THE CURRENT ADMIN, AS AN EXCUSE TO INVADE IRAQ, AND THEN YOU SAY WY ARE WE IN IRAQ
WHEN THE WAR ON TERROR WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH AFGHANASTAN, I CAN GO ON AND ON WITH
EXSAMPLES OF SOME OF THE MOST RETARDED CHARGES, THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE COME UP WITH,
BUT I WILL JUST ADDRESS THESE FOR NOW, BECAUSE I WOULDNT WANT TO HURT ANYONES SOFT
LITTLE TREE HUGGING FEELINGS.
1. AS FAR AS HIM BEING AN IDIOT, HE IS THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD, IN WITCH HE WAS
ELECTED TWICE, ALSO THE GOV OF A LITTLE STATE WE CALL TEXAS, HE IS A GRADUATE OF THIS LITTLE UNIVERSITY WE CALL YALE, HE IS THE FATHER OF 2 PRETTY GOOD KIDS FOR THE MOST PART
NOW I AM ALREADY READING YOUR MINDS, YOUR SAYING THAT HE WAS BORN INTO MONEY, AND THATS WHY HE GOT AS FAR AS HE DID. WELL THATS BULLSH>>! BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE BORN INTO $ LEADS THE FREE WORLD OR FOR THAT MATTER BECOMES A SUCCESS, HIS GRADES AT YALE WERE NOT PERFECT, HE DID NOT SCORE HIGH ON THE S.A.T., HE BARELY WON ALL OF HIS ELECTIONS, YET SOME OF YOU STILL THINK HIS $ BOUGHT IT ALL, THATS STRANGE IF I WERE BUYING MY GRADES THEY WOULD ALL BE A's, MY S.A.T.s WOULD BE ABOUT 1600 AND I SURE AS HELL WOULD NOT BARELY
WIN AN ELECTION.
2. DOES HE HAVE AN AGENDA THAT IS ONLY BASED AROUND GREED FOR OIL, NO MATTER WHAT THE EXPENCE? NO YOU DUMB A$$ES HE HAS AN AGENDA THAT IS TO PROTECT THE LAND IN WITCH HIS
ENTIRE FAMILY LIVES, HE MAKES HARD DECSISIONS BASED ON INFO THAT NON OF US HAVE EVER KNOWN, WE ONLY KNOW SMALL PORTIONS OF WHAT REALLY GOES ON, AND WHAT THE PRES REALLY KNOWS, THATS WHY WE ELECTED HIM, TO TRY TO CLEAN UP THE MESS THAT SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE PAST PRESIDENTS, LIKE CARTER AND CLINTON HAD CREATED, I AM NOT SAYING THAT BUSH IS EVEN CLOSE TO PERFECT, BUT HE IS A BILLIONARE WHO WILL NEVER HAVE A DESENDANT
THAT WILL HAVE TO WORK, THAT MEANS THAT $$ REALY DOES NOT MATTER TO HIM AS MUCH AS SOME OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE, FREEDOM HOWEVER DOES!!!
3.FOR ALL OF YOU CONSPIRACY JACKA$$ES, IF THE CURRENT PRES WAS AS CORRUPT AS YOU THINK HE IS, THAN OUT OF NOWHERE  A LITTLE HAND HELD NUKE WOULD TURN UP IN SOME SAND BUNKER IN THE MIDDLE OF IRAQ, WITH THE WORDS MADE IN RUSSIA, OBVIOUSLY NOT IN OUR LANGUAGE, BUT THATS PROBABLY WHAT IT WOULD SAY, YOU SEE IF THE LEADERSHIP OF THIS COUNTRY REALLY WANTED TO TAKE PART IN A LIE TO THE WORLD IN AN EFFORT TO GET THERE SUPPORT ON WHAT THEY KNOW IS RITE, IT COULD EASILY BE DONE, BUT OUR PRES IS NOT CORRUPT THATS WHY NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS HAPPENED, THE PRES AND FOR THAT MATTER NO PRES HAS EVER PLOTTED 911, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE, ONCE AGAIN JUST INCASE YOU HAVE SOME LEAVES BLOCKING YOU VISION, IF THE ADMIN STAGED 911, THAN THEY WOULD GO AHEAD AND PLANT WMD's WHILE THEY WERE AT IT!!!
4. FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WONDER WHY IRAQ? WHO THINK ITS BECAUSE SADDAM THREATENED, THE LIFE OF BUSH SR. YOU ARE ALWAYS THROWING IN OUR FACE THAT THE WAR WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN AFGHANISTAN ONLY AND THAT THE JOB IS NOT DONE THERE, AND WHAT HAPPENED TO BIN LADEN
AND BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, HERE YA GO! WE KICKED THI SHT OUT OF AFGHANISTANS TALIBAN, IT IS A SAFER AND MORE DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY THAN IT WAS BEFORE WE GOT THERE. WE SENT BINLADEN AND A LOT OF HIS FOLLOWERS RUNNING INTO NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES, BUT THE FIGHT TO CONTROL THE CENTER OF THE REGION WAS ON, JUST IN CASE YOU DID NOT KNOW OR FOR THAT MATTER CARE, IRAQ DOES HAVE THE 2 LARGEST SUPPLY OF OIL IN THE WORLD WITCH IS HOW SADDAM HADE IT FOR SO LONG, BY SELLING ON THE DL TO P.O.S. COUNTRIES LIKE FRANCE, IRAN HAS BEEN MOVING UP THR LADDER OF THREAT FOR SOME TIME NOW, JUST IMAGINE IF IRAN HAD TOPPLED IRAQ AND HAD CONTROL OF THE REGION, HOW IRONIC IS IT THAT IRAN IS NOW SUPPORTING TALKS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, AND AT THE SAME TIME SUPPLYING WEAPONS AGAINST OUR TROOPS IN IRAQ, SADDAM WAS SUPPORTING TERRORIST FOR YEARS FINANCIALLY, AND WITH WEAPONS, AND WITH SAFE HARBOR. HE HAD TO BE DEALT WITH HE WAS PART OF A NETWORK OF COUNTRIES THAT ARE AGAINST OUR VERY EXSISTANCE! THATS RITE THERE ARE MORE COUNTRIES WE WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVENTUALLY, LIKE IRAN, WHO HAS FOR MY ENTIRE 32 YEARS OF LIFE HATED TH U.S.A. AND SUPPORTED TERRORIST ABROAD, LIKE SYIA, LIKE N. KOREA, LIKE CHINA, LIKE RUSSIA, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON, THE EVIL WORLD IS FLEXING THIER MUSCLES, AND MAKING PLANS TO PUT AN END TO OUR EXSISTANCE, THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVE A CHANCE IS BECAUSE WHEN THE SHI!! HITS THE FAN PU$$IES LIKE YOU GO RUNNING TO A TREE AND HUMP IT. WHAT MAKES ME SICK IS HOW MANY OF YOU LIBS CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN, YET YOU WILL STAND ASIDE AND WATCH OUR MOTHER LAND BE NUKED OR OVERTHROWN, THE PLACE WHERE JESUS WAS BORN IS UNDER ATTACK BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS STAND THERE AND MAKE EXCUSESS ON WHY NOT YO ENGAGE THE ENEMY
                                                   P.S. GROW SOME BALLS

« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 09:01:33 AM by bruteforceski » Logged
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 09:03:07 AM »

Very well said. The caps made it hard to read, but I agree with what you said.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 09:04:11 AM »

Yup! Toast Smash Yup!.....and one for all the lefties Deal!!!!!!
Anoriginal

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 09:05:04 AM »

Wink
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 09:07:03 AM »

I agree with everything you said AND I am a Christian. Well said.

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 09:09:44 AM »

Very well said. The caps made it hard to read, but I agree with what you said.

DITTO!!!! that was not hard to read was it?
SomBch

beer....its whats for dinner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 10:49:58 AM »

WOW, that hurts my eyes! there is a small button on your keyboard , it says cap locks on it. I suggest its use in further posts.  Almost on point though, from what I ve read there are only 1 or 2 persons that have said anything close to "a conspiracy" on here . Every one else has made some enlightening posts that we can all agree with ........somewhat! (PLAYING DEVILS ADVOCATE)= If you post saying "we as common citizens only  know a small portion of whats going on" , how could someone ASSUME that its all going as planned and correctly while using your thought process? This is not to say that this admin has not made its mistakes, but at least he finally showed some humility and fest up that the current troop levels are not working and we need to send an overwhelming force in to squash the insurgance and break the will of those who choose to try and do us and our allies harm. The questions that beg answering is - Why did we just let the Iraqi military just disban and meld back into society? Could this possibly be some of those soldiers organizing these uprisings? Also , why didnt we leave a bigger fighting force in place untill the Iraqi gov. was in full swing? We have heard "STAY THE COURSE" but have they really done that? Our soldiers deserve these questions answered. I believe Thomas Jefferson said something about always questioning the government keeps them honest. I suggest we take the advise of one of our fore fathers as well as a much wiser man than us all.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 10:55:45 AM by SomBch » Logged

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.
bruteforceski

THANK GOD ITS MONDAY

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 11:22:54 AM »

WOW, that hurts my eyes! there is a small button on your keyboard , it says cap locks on it. I suggest its use in further posts.  Almost on point though, from what I ve read there are only 1 or 2 persons that have said anything close to "a conspiracy" on here . Every one else has made some enlightening posts that we can all agree with ........somewhat! (PLAYING DEVILS ADVOCATE)= If you post saying "we as common citizens only  know a small portion of whats going on" , how could someone ASSUME that its all going as planned and correctly while using your thought process? This is not to say that this admin has not made its mistakes, but at least he finally showed some humility and fest up that the current troop levels are not working and we need to send an overwhelming force in to squash the insurgance and break the will of those who choose to try and do us and our allies harm. The questions that beg answering is - Why did we just let the Iraqi military just disban and meld back into society? Could this possibly be some of those soldiers organizing these uprisings? Also , why didnt we leave a bigger fighting force in place untill the Iraqi gov. was in full swing? We have heard "STAY THE COURSE" but have they really done that? Our soldiers deserve these questions answered. I believe Thomas Jefferson said something about always questioning the government keeps them honest. I suggest we take the advise of one of our fore fathers as well as a much wiser man than us all.
[/[[color=black]font=Verdana]quote I agree we should always question our government, but I just find it to be amazing at our timing,
for the most part all libs were in agreement with our pres and this admin when we invaded iraq, now that things arent looking so good they want to cut and run, and play the blame game, the fact is that we are not as far as we should be with the war on terror in iraq because we have sent our troops into a battle and have given them rules of engagement thatno one else has ever had to follow, the press has adulterated the warin iraq into this killing field that the u.s. military they claim has created, when in reality the u.s. military has invaded what already was a killing field, and I guess when i say that our leaders have more knowledge than we ever will have and they base there decsions on them,I like to believe that they would be in our best intrest, being that they are americans and all! maybe i am just dumb like the pres, but i know one thing for sure" I will never type with the caps on again"
lol
p.s.Thomas Jefferson was correct in that we should always Huh our govmnt however it does not keep them honest, the truth is that they can never be fully honest with us because there are things that we should not know for our own protection, these days you cant invade a country without the news there giving away you positions                                                                 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 11:34:16 AM by bruteforceski » Logged
SomBch

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 11:25:03 AM »

Thanks for the no caps!!!!! Wink Wink

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 05:17:03 PM »

WOW, thats hard to read.
Maybe try to "unlock " the caps, spell words correctly, and use some paragraphs.
I do stand behind GW, As he is our commander in chief, BUT do not make like everything he has done in the great stae of Texas is perfect.
The water in texas is one of the poorest in the country, the education is almost dead last ( lets not forget, NO child left behind theory) country wide, And Yes he was born into money and squandered everything that given to him away ( bad investments, POOR decisions with oil rigs and drilling locations in the late 70`s and early 80`s).
 But I will and DO stand behind WHOEVER is the commander in chief.
How would I know these things , or make bogus statements?Huh My parents have, and are currently very heavily into the politics ( republican party I might add) and thesee have all been issues discussed by the Republican party in that state

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
bruteforceski

THANK GOD ITS MONDAY

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 09:33:24 PM »

dynodon, let me apologize for my inferior attempt at writting a letter in a hurry, and not really giving a sh?? about punctuation, in case you did not notice everyone already had there turn on me, about that,
but what blows me away is how no one else who broke my balls, misspelled STATE!! except of coarse for you.
Oh and by the way maybe you should try to read my horrible typing a little closer for the content! I never said GW was some great Texas Governor, or for that matter that Texas is great. Since when does the quality of water have any thing to do with ones ability to lead, and the FACT is that the education system in Texas was never good nor will it ever be good. To go a step further the education system sucks in this country, for example my inability to read and write.
Brad5000

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 12:22:54 AM »

Hey Bruteforski, back it down a notch big guy. You might have to go back on your pills.  Grin. Anyway, just a few quick points to agree with you. 1. How many on this site have ever been elected to ANYTHING? Much less President. 2. How many on this site graduated from an Ivy League College? Probably not too many if any at all. 3. Water?Huh?? Come on Dyno, you gotta do better than that. 4. This one's probably gonna get me a little heat but, oh well. Education in Texas is highly affected by illegal immigration just like California, Nevada, etc..... Lets call a spade a spade here. When you sneak into this country and start having babies you are creating a problem. They are weighing very heavily on the school system and the health care system. People who can't speak the language can't teach their children to speak the language. That burden rests on the public school system. More time to teach the language means less time to teach the fundamentals of education. So, naturally in areas with higher concentrations of illegals (Texas...Cali....Nevada..etc) are present, less productive teaching. Which in turn brings down overall education percentages for that particular region. Now, has Pres. Bush done everything perfectly?Huh NO...OF COURSE NOT. Many mistakes have been made along the way. But, when making mistakes makes you a bad person, let me know. You wanna see a mistake............let some Democrat take control of the White House and pull out of the areas we are currently occupied. That's gonna be the biggest mistake you've ever seen. (This is all in my opinion)
Able

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 12:42:04 AM »

Right on Brad !
bruteforceski

THANK GOD ITS MONDAY

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 06:13:47 AM »

Brad, you forgot to mention my caps, j.k l.o.l.
thanks for the support.
I think I am going to run for office in Texas, here is what my campaign will be. GOT WATER?
P.S. your point on education being an illegal immigration problem, is on the money, I believe that
the pres that started this illegal immigration problem was a closet communist named Jimmy Carter.
I am not going to start beating up on Carter, because the H2O was good back then!!!ha ha ha
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 06:23:45 AM by bruteforceski » Logged
SomBch

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 08:05:19 AM »

the pres that started this illegal immigration problem was a closet communist named Jimmy Carter.

[/quote]
As I have stated before  I'm A registered Rep but I am more of a realist. And to be realistic, this kind of way of thinking is why we lost control of congress. Its always someone Else's fault,a previous admin fault , never does the Rep or Dem party take fault for anything. Thats why I have stopped voting down party lines. Everyone wants to tow that party line even when its blatantly wrong. People in this country need to start voting for people not parties, because all it is , is a blame game!!!
Anyone who gets sucked in to any of the parties misinformation and propaganda is a rube and should have there voting rights suspended till they  "get their mind right"
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:07:53 AM by SomBch » Logged

2ndtime04gt

buythisatvstuff is my B-WORD!!!!! crybaby!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 08:41:36 AM »

We also have the freedom to be able to write or say discriminating things about our government if we dont agree with them. That was given to us a LONG time ago.

Wow and you people say all the dems do is call people names.

Your right though, GW was a pretty good man. He was enlisted in the national gaurd but never showed, partied through college(who doesnt?), was an admitted alcoholic and cocaine abuser(youthful indescretions), had his girlfriend get an abortion(not a big deal in my eyes because im pro choice but he lied about it), but thats just what the liberal media has reported. And he is a great father who leads by example, both daughters have followed his drinking habits(while underage,also youthful indescretions). Wow you guys are right, he is a great man and a great christian. How did i not see through it?

I know will all jump I disagree, but at this point it doesnt matter. Nobody here is going to change anyones mind, their beliefs are their beliefs, and that is what is great about this country. Our ability to be individuals.

One thing that does drive me nuts about you people is that you think just because someone is a dem that they are tree hugging liberals and that is not the truth i registered ad a dem when i was young because of my father who always said the dems are for the working man, the union man and thats what he was. I dont vote party lines even though im a dem, and i dont hate GW because he is a rep. He is an elitest who has never had to account for any of his actions and has skated through life. Had this been Jeb i dont think you would have as much hatred, although he has his faults too. I want my guns, my ability to hunt and fish and most of all my FREEDOM and not have the government in my house telling me what i should be doing.

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
SomBch

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 08:51:07 AM »

Different opinions and the freedom to disagree is what make this the greatest country on earth!!!

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 10:05:45 AM »

dynodon, let me apologize for my inferior attempt at writting a letter in a hurry, and not really giving a sh?? about punctuation, in case you did not notice everyone already had there turn on me, about that,
but what blows me away is how no one else who broke my balls, misspelled STATE!! except of coarse for you.
Oh and by the way maybe you should try to read my horrible typing a little closer for the content! I never said GW was some great Texas Governor, or for that matter that Texas is great. Since when does the quality of water have any thing to do with ones ability to lead, and the FACT is that the education system in Texas was never good nor will it ever be good. To go a step further the education system sucks in this country, for example my inability to read and write.
ThatProves my point EXACTLY !!!! If a man who is in charge CANNOT keep the quality of water consistent, or improve it that does fall into the ability of a leader. That is part of the governors job to a state. As is the education!! GW is the one who came up with the " leave NO child behind " program, But yet the education is still at an all time LOW for that state !!!
 I know you are claiming Illegal immagrants as the cause of that, But He of all peaple should know about that. Also , If they are ILLEGAL, they shouldnt be in our school system.

All of these things DO apply to being a GOVERNOR of any state, you just DO NOT want to see that because you would Rather BASH anyone who does not agree with GW.

FYI, I noticed that you  edited your original post!! there was MORE than state spelled wrong, But that was not the point , NOR the issue here.
 But I am sure you will have some more names you would like to call me.

The " Black Pearl "
bruteforceski

THANK GOD ITS MONDAY

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 03:05:23 PM »

If I ever called you a name, let me go ahead and apologize, because believe it or not, I never meant any harm in any way, thats not the kind of person I am, I just do not like to be missunderstood, I am not a far right rep or for that matter a far left lib, I am however  rep with some lib views, for the record,
I do not by any stretch of the imagination think that GW is a great pres or that his time in office has been even close to perfect, the point I am trying to make is that he is human, and like him or not he is our leader, who as a country we elected, I voted for Pero years ago, and I would vote for him again over anyone, but for me or any american to sit back a constantly bash bush is just unfair.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 03:08:19 PM »

I agree 100%, he is human, and can make mistakes-------- So can anyone Wink

The " Black Pearl "
2ndtime04gt

buythisatvstuff is my B-WORD!!!!! crybaby!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 03:59:24 PM »

If I ever called you a name, let me go ahead and apologize, because believe it or not, I never meant any harm in any way, thats not the kind of person I am, I just do not like to be missunderstood, I am not a far right rep or for that matter a far left lib, I am however  rep with some lib views, for the record,
I do not by any stretch of the imagination think that GW is a great pres or that his time in office has been even close to perfect, the point I am trying to make is that he is human, and like him or not he is our leader, who as a country we elected, I voted for Pero years ago, and I would vote for him again over anyone, but for me or any american to sit back a constantly bash bush is just unfair.

I gave up on bashing him ALL the time when he got re-elected, but i still give my opinion when provoked. Also i dont think its unfair to do so since he is the leader of the free world. The buck stops with him. So any bad things that happen or good things he either gets praised or lambasted thats what the job entails. Besides its not like he cares what scott in sunrise thinks about him.

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com