Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MUDFEST!!!  (Read 25354 times)
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2007, 09:05:24 AM »

I think I caught the Dumb....after reading some of that.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
nascarfreak88

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2007, 09:23:35 AM »

yeah, just think... this is the crap we deal with everyday
xr100racer

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2007, 10:51:36 AM »

screw fatboys, I like the food but theres always gunna be a hundred people that all act stupid like dillon and make a scene maybe that catherine girl would be there and it would be weird god I hate her. I try to avoid large gatherings of that sort. Plus I dont have any money right now, I spent it all on badass stuff as you know.

I think I caught the Dumb....after reading some of that.

Am I dumb?
xr100racer

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2007, 10:56:18 AM »

They started the diesel engine in that tank after only a few repairs? Damn, must of had a Cummins in it.

Oh yeah, my truck could pull that talk out no problem.
nascarfreak88

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2007, 01:28:11 PM »

you think russains would use a POS american cummins??? dont think so. they may make the best small truck motor but thats about it.

and theres no way your truck would get the traction to pull that thing out. stop being stupid.
a 30 ton tank, being pulled out from under 20 feet of mud and water... there was at least 80 tons of "weight" on them lines. If you really think you can pull that off, then im gonna call you wheni get my truck burried on 44s

heres some more pics and stuff on it-
http://www.diving.ee/articles/art035.html

94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2007, 02:04:30 PM »

I made a joke about baby girl

On a totally deferent subject - Im humble about girls, Id rather not bragg about it like you and make it known to everybody

Hahahha, John, humble about girls, good one!

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
nascarfreak88

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2007, 02:10:23 PM »

thats all you got?
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2007, 02:12:12 PM »

dillon lies soooo much about it good god, josh well, he just sucks at life, people call jenifer baby girl, people make fun of jailbait

see....nothing good comes from talking, thats why I dont

and I do call alot of girls sluts, I think its fun.

but i like the fact i do what the hell ever i want when i want and dont have to worry about her.

right, "hey you want to go riding austin?"      "I dont feel like it, Im at jennifers house and she doesnt want to and we got to feed her cow"

I think we can all agree austin lost alot of cool points since jennifer. no fun. Hes got no balls, she yells at him and he says "oh hunny im so sorry, we will do what you want, I dont need to hang out with my friends" hes a little biotch. She would not be yelling at me like that

And when have I ever NOT gone riding because of Jen? Name one time? Please. Whether she wants to go or not, I've always gone riding. Very few thing are more fun than riding a 4-wheeler. And I sencerely appologize for liking my girlfriend. I guess I'm just messed up in the head or something.

But whos this girl John? I'd really like to know. Or are we all a bunch a women here and can't release names? Might ruin here reputation, huh?

94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2007, 02:12:58 PM »

thats all you got?

Go work on your truck Ethan!

Ehh, I guess I have no room to talk on that one, lol...Damit

nascarfreak88

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2007, 02:16:46 PM »

im in the same boat as you are man... broke as fud.

but at least you got money in the bank... just think when me and john have to sell all these badass toys just to live, youll have all that cash to fall back on.

you do take jenn riding with u.. thats what i like about her.

yall here Tory popped that kid out lastnight at like 4 in the morn???
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2007, 02:24:25 PM »

Yeah, I saw Jessica and Amber at CVS last night(after I went trailriding in my truck....Finally). They wanted me and Jenn to come over there to the Hospital but I wanted to get some sleep. It was due this morning. She's OK and everything? I really hope that baby talks jsut like cory. That'd be funny.

It's only gunna be about 6 grand or so in the bank but we'll see how much it is in the end if I ever start saving up my paychecks again. Gas is killing me. I need that damn Civic!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 02:26:33 PM by 94Hardbody4x4 » Logged

nascarfreak88

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2007, 02:27:40 PM »

i havnt heard from them directly. talked to dana... who said it popped out last night. other than that i dont know the details. dont wanna know the details. babys scare me.
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2007, 02:33:22 PM »

Thats why I eat them.

xr100racer

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2007, 03:12:17 PM »

Since you are so concerend now I will tell you about them, but not in the open discussion forum on atvflorida (god I dont even know why were talking about this here)

Anyways, whatever about jennifer, shes your gf...cool. But I will say its not as fun when you got someone on the back

Ethan - your a friggan dumbass, Did you see that tank getting pulled through all that nasty slop and I know it weighs like a gazillion pounds. My truck would probably get stuck when I would be backing up to it to hook up the rope. And I know theres not a cummins in it. Its a tank for godsakes. Damn, you think like Im am idiot or something, its called sarcasm

Oh, I rode the raptor today. Its ready for this weekend, we need to make plans now. Not DP, like RR or talk to Josh C about holopaw, I think hes going out there. And I want to camp somewhere. I also want to hit up the dunes, maybe we could check out that plant bamboo place - uhhh....Underhills
nascarfreak88

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2007, 03:24:53 PM »

the only reason john dont know anynames, is cause he picks up the hoes down on Ave D. either that mark just passes leiah around

sometimes, yes i do think in the back of your mind you think you could to that... ur so full of your bassassness. your as ate up with that as dillon is with his stories.

step-dad gave the good to go on the yfz450
xr100racer

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2007, 03:30:33 PM »

I didnt say I didnt know any names, I just didnt want to say them on here. As in - Ill tell you in person

Get that yfz asap, then I can add it to my kill list and use as comparison to make my atv look better, just kidding. There fast and once you get used to it youll beat me in the twisties

Im getting rid of that mower right now, you want it? last chance
nascarfreak88

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2007, 03:34:01 PM »

i dont care about your "relationships" if you wanna tell me, cool... whatever

yeah i dont have the overall want to be the fastests. Just a sport quad to mess around with. this turned out perfect b/c i dont have to pay anything.

trash it man... it would have been cool and a sweet mudfest toy,  but i just dont have the room for it.
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2007, 03:42:58 PM »

Yeah, I defanatley want to ride this weekend. I'll have the bike back. I have it back actually, but I didn't want to be out late this week cuz of exams. RR would be fun but we need GPS. If we dont have GPS we need to go in the morning because it'll take half the day to find our way back. I guess we could camp but we're going to be so tired at the end of the day. I dont care either way, it really dont matter. If we just ride the fence line we will eventually hit the camps.

Underhills is just mud, isn't it? It's like $10 for the day but I never heard of any trails there? I havn't really looked into it so what do I know....

xr100racer

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2007, 03:58:01 PM »

I want to get lost at RR, it would be fun. We need to bring Cory too. If we get lost we will make smoke signals and shoot flare guns and get rescued by a helicopter, that would be cool.
nascarfreak88

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2007, 04:02:47 PM »

that would be sweet... used to do that in West Virginia... i think i told you the stories about gettin lost in WestVriginia and ended up in the next town

whats Underhills?
xr100racer

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2007, 04:14:14 PM »

Underhills is about 45 minutes away from us in Indiantown - www.plantbamboo.com

Place to ride, herd its kind of small but something to do, good for utes. Owned by this guy Edward Underhill - He lets people on his property to "collect bamboo." You ride your atv on the property to find the bamboo. You pay like $10 to get in. Thats what his buisness is "Selling bamboo" for government purposes. Its very hard to open an OHV park because of the liability and stuff.

Although his plan seems preety good, hes been shut down a couple times becuase people got hurt or something and the government is catching on hes not really running a bamboo buisness, just letting people ride there atvs.

That is the way I understand it, this is what people have told me
nascarfreak88

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2007, 04:17:54 PM »

thats a good plan... we need an OHV park around here.... the more im here in Fla, the more i realize it SUCKS. Expensive, rich and old poeple ruining everything, and no place to ride or wheel
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2007, 04:18:00 PM »

You used to do everything in West Virginia.

Underhills is a bunch of land that Mr. Underhill ownes and charges $10 for us to tear up. I've heard its a big mudhole like Mudfest, but not as many people. You can go any day of the week. Bubba know Underhill so ask him about it, he'll give you the scoop.

As for RR, Helicopters can't see smoke in the dead of night. Mabey a flair gun will work. Or we can just poach a turkey and tell the neighboring squirrels so they can run and tell the gatesman of what illegal activity is going on in the woods. Then they will come and see us all huddled together, feezing cold, with Ethan half eaten and covered salt for good taste.

nascarfreak88

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2007, 04:19:25 PM »

just like Harry used to do everything in Wisconsin dont ya kno.

im not goin to RR if its this weekend.. i cant for one thing, the Rubi is tore apart. and me and Harry might move the silver truck to my uncles. Dillons not gonna be here, so were gonna tow it with Harrys truck. I would ask john, but i dont want to spend all day on the side of the road out of diesel
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 04:21:32 PM by nascarfreak88 » Logged
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2007, 04:21:23 PM »

By the way, I love how every topic we post in goes horrible off topic and no one else posts in it besides us. This one has gone from, Mudfest, to sluts and sex, to where we're going to ride this weekend. Niiiiiiiiiccccceeeeee.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com