Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM SO GLAD !...................................  (Read 8409 times)
2ndtime04gt

buythisatvstuff is my B-WORD!!!!! crybaby!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 09:43:05 AM »

Can anyone answer this question for me. Everyone keeps asking wheres Osama. How do you people know he is still alive? We know his sons were killed but whos to say that he wasn't killed with one of those bombs we planted there also. He definately is not out in the open so he may as well not have a life. And just because you have not found a body does not mean he is still alive. What about the girl who went to Aruba and those two mountain climbers that were never found. I guess they must be still alive also. Someone please answer the question. How do we actually know he is alive?

You have never posted an intelligent response on this crap. Comparing the chick in Aruba to Bin-Laden. Yay for Bush, he is great  YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY, does that make me a good American now? This is just stupid.

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Able

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 10:30:47 AM »

That George Bush is our President  Grin Thank God for our national leader that is more concerned with stopping terrorists than banging his interns. No mincing of words "that depends on what you definition of "IS" is", no cowardice, no selling out the American people to line his pockets. I'm just glad  Smiley

Where have you been living?  Let me gues in a nut shell!  Dude wake up and realize how much things have gotten screwed up.  1st gas is outragous, Why are their twice as many cops on the road, Why is that when you get pulled over by a cop that not just 1 but 2 or 3 cops come to make sure things are "OK".  Can't you understand that 95% of the world hates George W. Bush and wished that he was hung instead of Saddam.  Dude wake up and smell the coffee cuz you are geting ripped off on taxes and insurance.   But oh I guess you like to get screwed by your own president. And yes im a Democrat...

Please dig out from that Dem bunker you're living in and remove the Bush hating blinders to see the real world.
Gas- crude oil - price is set by OPEC - basically an economic form of terrorism, not our president.
cops on the road ? you're worried about too many cops? you're right lets get rid of them all. that way the Dem ideals will save us all. lets get rid of our guns, stop fighting terrorism, and spend more time banging fat chicks with cigars. Then when the criminals and terrorists take over, we can do the normal Dem thing and just kiss their a$$es as long as the rest of the world thinks it's what we should do.
taxes? Bush is the one pushing for more tax cuts. In fact he's been bashed for that by your very own party! typical Dems - complain no matter what happens yet never offer a solution. Just say it's all the fault of everyone else.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 10:35:24 AM »

Can anyone answer this question for me. Everyone keeps asking wheres Osama. How do you people know he is still alive? We know his sons were killed but whos to say that he wasn't killed with one of those bombs we planted there also. He definately is not out in the open so he may as well not have a life. And just because you have not found a body does not mean he is still alive. What about the girl who went to Aruba and those two mountain climbers that were never found. I guess they must be still alive also. Someone please answer the question. How do we actually know he is alive?

You have never posted an intelligent response on this crap. Comparing the chick in Aruba to Bin-Laden. Yay for Bush, he is great  YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY, does that make me a good American now? This is just stupid.

So now are you calling me stupid, You just said that the post I make are stupid so I guess so. Maybe you need to relook at things yourself. I just made a point that because you don't find someone doesn't mean he is still alive. You keep saying, how about Bin Laden, thats who we need to get. well here is good information for you. YOU WILL NEVER FIND WHAT IS BLOWN TO SMITHERINGS. Is that clear enough for you. And you still didn't answer the question because YOU CAN'T AND THATS FACT.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
qt314nfla

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 11:51:06 AM »

we could tell most democrats talk out of there arss. if a democrat was in office we would be at war over here because it takes common sence to run a country. whch my friend sounds like your a little short on. you can try and bash republicans all you want you will never win. your theory is to tax the people that are trying to make a living. and give it to the dope heads and lazy bums living off welfare. every war gas prices go up. i don't like it either but i dont bash my president for it so please take your arss back up north. and vote for hillary.

Unless you are Mrs Cleo I believe that would be called an assumption.  We all know an assumtion makes an arse out of you and me.  No one knows for sure what another person would do under these circumstances.  I know I can not predict the future, and I can not predict 'what ifs.'  If you can do this w/ such certainty I'd like to hire your services for seeing the unknown.
2ndtime04gt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 12:33:37 PM »

So now are you calling me stupid, You just said that the post I make are stupid so I guess so. Maybe you need to relook at things yourself. I just made a point that because you don't find someone doesn't mean he is still alive. You keep saying, how about Bin Laden, thats who we need to get. well here is good information for you. YOU WILL NEVER FIND WHAT IS BLOWN TO SMITHERINGS. Is that clear enough for you. And you still didn't answer the question because YOU CAN'T AND THATS FACT.

I never said YOU were stupid, i was reffering to the whole war discussion. It never gets solved here because people are people we all have our own OPINIONS and are free to express them which is what our fore fathers fought for.

What question would you like me to answer? That we cant find something blown to,in your words, smitherings? Or that we dont know if he is alive? Your right we dont know, b ut we are not sending 20,000 more troops to find out. We are sending more help to free iraqi people, who someone else wrote, HATE US. Get our boys out now and not waste another single soldiers life on a war based on lies

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 12:50:44 PM »

I never said YOU were stupid, i was reffering to the whole war discussion. It never gets solved here because people are people we all have our own OPINIONS and are free to express them which is what our fore fathers fought for.

What question would you like me to answer? That we cant find something blown to,in your words, smitherings? Or that we dont know if he is alive? Your right we dont know, b ut we are not sending 20,000 more troops to find out. We are sending more help to free iraqi people, who someone else wrote, HATE US. Get our boys out now and not waste another single soldiers life on a war based on lies

"You have never posted an intelligent response " That is what you posted and at the end of your comment you say "this is stupid"

Now, I originally said that people keep asking "Wheres Osama" or saying "we should be looking for Bin Laden" I just made a comment that you cannot find what may be buried or may not be alive.

Able

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 12:53:05 PM »

It still amazes me that the same people that heralded Clinton as the best president ever, regardless of all the bad he did, and the lack of doing anything worth while in office still bash Bush for taking action against a brutal dictator.
Here you Clinton lovers check this out

http://www.counterclintonlibrary.com/ccl_contents/tour/
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 05:18:10 PM »

That George Bush is our President  Grin Thank God for our national leader that is more concerned with stopping terrorists than banging his interns. No mincing of words "that depends on what you definition of "IS" is", no cowardice, no selling out the American people to line his pockets. I'm just glad  Smiley

Where have you been living?  Let me gues in a nut shell!  Dude wake up and realize how much things have gotten screwed up.  1st gas is outragous, Why are their twice as many cops on the road, Why is that when you get pulled over by a cop that not just 1 but 2 or 3 cops come to make sure things are "OK".  Can't you understand that 95% of the world hates George W. Bush and wished that he was hung instead of Saddam.  Dude wake up and smell the coffee cuz you are geting ripped off on taxes and insurance.   But oh I guess you like to get screwed by your own president. And yes im a Democrat...

Please dig out from that Dem bunker you're living in and remove the Bush hating blinders to see the real world.
Gas- crude oil - price is set by OPEC - basically an economic form of terrorism, not our president.
cops on the road ? you're worried about too many cops? you're right lets get rid of them all. that way the Dem ideals will save us all. lets get rid of our guns, stop fighting terrorism, and spend more time banging fat chicks with cigars. Then when the criminals and terrorists take over, we can do the normal Dem thing and just kiss their a$$es as long as the rest of the world thinks it's what we should do.
taxes? Bush is the one pushing for more tax cuts. In fact he's been bashed for that by your very own party! typical Dems - complain no matter what happens yet never offer a solution. Just say it's all the fault of everyone else.

OK you are saying that bush is pushing for MORE tax cuts......I havent seen taxes go down! Lets say Bush says he'll cut $10 Million on taxes that wont even drop YOUR own taxes by $20 taxes......I didn't say cops were bad but they are to manny out their that are wasty tax $$$  and BUsh wants to send more US Troops to The middle east...It's gunna cost $6.5 Billion.  So why not let Bush kill even more Americans by sending them to HELL in Iraq.  Dont you understand that the troops need to come home and end the BS in the middle east.  "If you dont bother people, people wont bother you"  So why dont the troops pack up their bags and come home?  Its not that hard.

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 07:21:09 PM »

Alba wrote

"If you dont bother people, people wont bother you"

Did the people that got killed or injured on 9/11 bother those that hijacked those planes.

2ndtime04gt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2007, 08:07:28 PM »

OK you are saying that bush is pushing for MORE tax cuts......I havent seen taxes go down! Lets say Bush says he'll cut $10 Million on taxes that wont even drop YOUR own taxes by $20 taxes......I didn't say cops were bad but they are to manny out their that are wasty tax $$$  and BUsh wants to send more US Troops to The middle east...It's gunna cost $6.5 Billion.  So why not let Bush kill even more Americans by sending them to HELL in Iraq.  Dont you understand that the troops need to come home and end the BS in the middle east.  "If you dont bother people, people wont bother you"  So why dont the troops pack up their bags and come home?  Its not that hard.

You think there are TOO many cops on the road? Maybe where you live but not in south(Dade Broward Palm Beach) florida. There are not enough down here, many are working tons of overtime because there are not enough. Maybe we should pay them less too since all they do is harass people or eat donuts all day. Cursing
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 08:46:20 AM by 2ndtime04gt » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com