Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 20k  (Read 9583 times)
SomBch

beer....its whats for dinner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 10:12:50 PM »

Name one guy beside the nerd you sat next to in biology that hasnt lied about a hummer! Come on , dont be a bunch of sanctimonious self righteous bast-rds.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.
Brad5000

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 10:20:21 PM »

I'll name two. That biology nerd...& myself. I have no patience for lying. Can't deal with it.
SomBch

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 10:37:15 PM »

wow, you have never in your life lied about anything when confronted? that might be a first!

AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 04:32:56 PM »

No one is suggesting that we stop fighting and killing the terrorists, no matter how you spin it. They just want to see and end to the killing of American soldiers. We're fighting and killing terrorists in other countries, such as Somolia and Saudi Arabia without occupation. How come the "insurgents" didn't all run to Afghanistan when we invaded them? The terrorists were so pissed at us that they came to the US and killed 3K in one day, BEFORE we invaded 2 Muslim countries. Now, we're asked to continue to believe that just because we've occuppied Iraq for the past 4 years, terrorists have been too busy to harm us here. Instead, they prefer to spend 4 years in Iraq blowing themselves up to more-slowly murder 12K Muslims/3K US soldiers over a 4 year period? There's much more going on in the war on terror than occuppying Iraq. Al Qaeda terrorists are in other countries, including Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Somolia, etc., we're killing them there and confiscating and/or freezing their assests worldwide. Sending in 29K more soldiers is a feeble attempt to buy time-enough to hand the whole mess over to the Democrats and blame them for losing the Iraq War in 2008.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 04:36:37 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
SomBch

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 04:52:19 PM »

Well, it is a mess. That is undeniable. Lets hope the new Sect. of Defense does a better job. I think we will be OK , because he is an actual military man, unlike Rumsfeld who was just a political kling-on from many admins back all the way to Ford. We do need an overwhelming force to squash this mess. We do need to ask why wasnt this done from the start? Many American lives could have possibly been saved.

Old_School
Supreme Member

It ain't fast without mixed gas....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 01:41:50 PM »

I guess if our president did nothing but have sex with an intern, then there would be nothing to complain about but since we have a president that does things while he is in office then nothing is ever right. I hope like hell that if Hillary Clinton gets in office (and I hope she doesn't) that all she does is see how many interns that she can have sex with just to pay Bill Clinton back for his escapades.

Now it seems that everybody can complain but noone can answer my question. Every soldier that is in the military VOLUNTEERED, so why should we even have a military if we do not protect our country by using them. Look at the money our country could save then. We just would not have our FREEDOM.

Thanks to all the soldiers out there, past, present and future for our freedom.

Yunt- Honestly, is that how you judge a president by what/who he does behind closed doors with some chick regardless how he leads a nation? If that is the case then what are your thoughts on JFK? He was boning Marylin Monroe but yet argumentally he was the greatest president this county has had to date?
FDR'w wife (Eleanor) was a lesbian. Do you think that affected FDR when he was president? He created Social Security and supported Churchill defeat the Nazi's AND a dem.  OMG. That's impossible.  Wink

I could care less if our president has sex with sheep... although weird as long as he does a good job leading our nation thats all I care about. Do u? -Mark 

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd
Anoriginal

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 02:02:26 PM »

Sheep lie.....ask Chillin.
qt314nfla

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 03:43:38 PM »

Sheep lie.....ask Chillin.

LMAO!
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 05:46:11 PM »

I guess if our president did nothing but have sex with an intern, then there would be nothing to complain about but since we have a president that does things while he is in office then nothing is ever right. I hope like hell that if Hillary Clinton gets in office (and I hope she doesn't) that all she does is see how many interns that she can have sex with just to pay Bill Clinton back for his escapades.

Now it seems that everybody can complain but noone can answer my question. Every soldier that is in the military VOLUNTEERED, so why should we even have a military if we do not protect our country by using them. Look at the money our country could save then. We just would not have our FREEDOM.

Thanks to all the soldiers out there, past, present and future for our freedom.

Yunt- Honestly, is that how you judge a president by what/who he does behind closed doors with some chick regardless how he leads a nation? If that is the case then what are your thoughts on JFK? He was boning Marylin Monroe but yet argumentally he was the greatest president this county has had to date?
FDR'w wife (Eleanor) was a lesbian. Do you think that affected FDR when he was president? He created Social Security and supported Churchill defeat the Nazi's AND a dem.  OMG. That's impossible.  Wink

I could care less if our president has sex with sheep... although weird as long as he does a good job leading our nation thats all I care about. Do u? -Mark 

Do you see anywhere in my post that said I judge a president by what/who he does in office. NOOOO....So evidently you either (A) didn't read the question or (B) Don't have the answer...

Now I asked..... Why should we even have a military if we do not protect our country by using them? And then I said, Every soldier in the military Volunteered. Why would you Volunteer for a job that you may not want to do?

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com