Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 20k  (Read 9561 times)
oohay32408

« on: January 06, 2007, 11:22:49 PM »

i need the parents of 20 thousand kids in the military to offer up their young ones for the next wave of freedom fighters in iraq. thank you g. bush p.s. preferably upper class, should be no problem since you all are such eager fighters. i look forwar to 20k replies by sunrise tomorrow. thanks alot i owe you!{you really still owe me} g.b.
qt314nfla

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 11:56:43 PM »

The guy does have a point here.  Most of the ppl against him are closer to upper class.  Most have not served in the military, nor would they send their kids off to join.  Most would send their kids to college to avoid the loss of their loved one in war.  I am 100% behind our soldiers they are doing their job.  I just don't agree w/ the man in charge of sending these kids over there.  I think he's lost track of what this war is about and is now hoping to finish a job that hasn't been finished in the many years we've been trying to help these countries.  For as long as I can remember I have heard about the iran/iraq wars.  Bush is not going to solve this in his presidency and regardless of if the next leader is rep or dem I don't think they'll continue w/ his actions.

He went in to destroy a despotic leader but had no plan for helping them build a government infrastructure.  He went in like a reckless cowboy to get these ppl.  But then what?  So he's expecting these ppl to jump up and throw a party for him?  They haven't ran or ruled their country for over 60 years.  They do not know how to do this and he has offered no help or solution for how to rebuild their government once he's gotten rid of the only rulers.

These ppl use to have all the conveniences we have air/heat/food/water.  Now they've been for years w/o these things.  Think about what it would be like if we had to live like this.  What if after Katrina no body went in and after 5 years no body had water or electricity.  We have the ability and know how to provide for such things because we have our government.  But what would happen if we didn't?  This is the situation the iraqies are facing since we've gone in there and we haven't offered any solutions.  Is it any wonder that the terrorists have found a foot hold?
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 12:00:39 AM »

This is the United States. It is a free country. Parents dont send their children off to war. Our soldiers are adults and make their own decision to serve. God bless them.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Prairie Master

internationaloffroad.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 12:12:43 AM »

The  time I checked there wasn't any draft going on ? I'm serving on my own free will, I would rather fight them over there instead of fighting them here.

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife
oohay32408

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 12:20:47 AM »

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT IF OUR SOLDIERS COME BACK HOME, WE WO'NT BE HAVING ANY IRAQI WARSHIPS OR MISSILES COMING TOWARD US HERE IN OUR HOMELAND. IF WE HAD SPENT AS MANY BILLIONS ON BORDER SECURITY AS WE HAVE OVER THERE, WE WOULD BE 1000 TIMES SAFER AND 3000 LIVES RICHER. OH BUT WE WOULD NOT HAVE A HAND ON ANOTHER COUNTRIES RESOURCES. I SEE NOW. WHY DO'NT YOU JUST SAY F*** GOD AND DENOUNCE YOUR  RELIGION BECAUSE YOUR BELIEFS DO NOT FOLLOW WHAT HE TEACHES!!!! ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE IGNORANT TO FACTS. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN POST SOME EXCERPTS FROM CHUCHILLS BOOKS ONTO HEAR. THEN I WANT ONE OF YOU SCHOLARS TO CONTRADICT WITH YOUR INFO, EACH AND EVERY POINT HE MAKES.
qt314nfla

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 12:23:00 AM »

The  time I checked there wasn't any draft going on ? I'm serving on my own free will, I would rather fight them over there instead of fighting them here.

Again we are behind the soldiers 100% it's the man in charge that I don't support.
Prairie Master

internationaloffroad.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 12:23:50 AM »

Its not the Iraqies where fighting its the terrorist  coming in from all the other countries.  

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife
oohay32408

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 12:40:17 AM »

THIS IS THIS THE TYPE OF ATTITUDE I GET WHEN I HAVE A BAD SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITH THE SEARS AUTO CENTER IN FLORIDA THAT I DEAL WITH. THEY SET ME OFF THIS AFTERNOON WITH MORE BULL S*** RUNAROUND AND CRAP WHICH PROMPTED ME TO START DRINKING. BLAME IT ON SEARS AUTO CENTER AND GEORGE BUSH AND HIS GASOLINE COHORTS.
qt314nfla

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 12:46:32 AM »

Sounds like you've been getting a good drink on since Sears pissed you off.  Come back again when you are on a more sober moment.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 05:37:02 AM »

I guess if our president did nothing but have sex with an intern, then there would be nothing to complain about but since we have a president that does things while he is in office then nothing is ever right. I hope like hell that if Hillary Clinton gets in office (and I hope she doesn't) that all she does is see how many interns that she can have sex with just to pay Bill Clinton back for his escapades.

Now it seems that everybody can complain but noone can answer my question. Every soldier that is in the military VOLUNTEERED, so why should we even have a military if we do not protect our country by using them. Look at the money our country could save then. We just would not have our FREEDOM.

Thanks to all the soldiers out there, past, present and future for our freedom.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Gunnslinger

Dad=Driving the truck and paying the bills!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 07:02:01 AM »

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT IF OUR SOLDIERS COME BACK HOME, WE WO'NT BE HAVING ANY IRAQI WARSHIPS OR MISSILES COMING TOWARD US HERE IN OUR HOMELAND. IF WE HAD SPENT AS MANY BILLIONS ON BORDER SECURITY AS WE HAVE OVER THERE, WE WOULD BE 1000 TIMES SAFER AND 3000 LIVES RICHER. OH BUT WE WOULD NOT HAVE A HAND ON ANOTHER COUNTRIES RESOURCES. I SEE NOW. WHY DO'NT YOU JUST SAY F*** GOD AND DENOUNCE YOUR  RELIGION BECAUSE YOUR BELIEFS DO NOT FOLLOW WHAT HE TEACHES!!!! ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE IGNORANT TO FACTS. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN POST SOME EXCERPTS FROM CHUCHILLS BOOKS ONTO HEAR. THEN I WANT ONE OF YOU SCHOLARS TO CONTRADICT WITH YOUR INFO, EACH AND EVERY POINT HE MAKES.

ARE YOU THAT IGNORANT_What is your explanation for 911-they were just confused,we did not ask for it and they deserve more than they are getting.If we bring our soldiers back now we are asking for the way of life they lead.I am sorry for not wanting to get blown up at a McDonalds during breakfast and those of you who think that it won't happen are crazy-we did nothing but live our way of life and they gave us 9/11-so check your facts again.I do not agree with the way it is being handled and do think we have been there to long-we should of walked in cleared it like a big ashtray and opened a super walmart and employ whoever was left standing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the one thing they are counting on is all you liberals who think that bringing our troops home is the answer and let our guard down again-think about what you are saying and remember if it wasn't for our troops you wouldn't have the right to say it.I would like to see you go over there and complain about the leader and troops,oh thats right they would kill you-boy what rights we enjoy when convienent!!!!!

Support our Troops and thank them everyday for the job they are doing,
Toby

P.S. i think these are the same people who believe that child molstors can be reabilitated and have rights!!!!
qt314nfla

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2007, 12:21:36 PM »

Gunslinger your comments aren't quite accurate on why we are in Iraq.  It has nothing to do w/ 9/11.  If it were about 9/11 and Osama we would be in Pakistan or Afganistan in the mountains going after him.  This has more to do w/ oil and that Bush hid his real agenda on this war.  We were all told that he was going in to get the terrorists that came after us but they are not in Iraq.  We were then told it was because of WMD again proven that they are not in Iraq.  So why are we in Iraq?  Because Sadam threatened to kill Bush's daddy and he wanted revenge and to maintain his security in the oil industry.

Now they are fighting terrorists because since Sadam has died they have no government already in place to take over once he was gone.  So terrorists are coming in to try to take over the country and that would have adverse effects on the oil industry.  Had Bush set up a better made plan we could have brought our troops home once Sadam was gone or moved them to Pakistan/Afganistan to go after the bastard that started a war on our homeland.  If Bush had helped the Iraqi's set up their own government they would have food, water, electricity and the ability to protect themselves from these threats.  And we would have secured the oil in Iraq.

If I hear another comment about an intern in the White House made Clinton a bad president I think I'm gonna puke.  He shouldn't have done it and worse he shouldn't have lied but that is not our business and it had nothing to do w/ how he ran the country.  If you wanted to bash on the presidents that had affairs while in office the list is long.  What Clinton did or did not do in office had nothing to do w/ his affair.  Please if you want to bash a president atleast base it on some thing he actually did or didn't do to protect and serve our country.  His having an affair did not weaken our boarders or set us up for terrorism.  It is not our business.  Men and women cheat on their spouses and lie about it all the time.  It doesn't make it right, it also doesn't mean they are bad at their jobs either.

oohay32408

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2007, 12:44:29 PM »

i really look forward to voting for our next new democratic president that will shut this war down. hopefully bush will not drive us too much farther into the ground before his ass gets the boot. on inauguration day i will be partying I disagree off, thinking about all of you and laughing at you. the majority of americans are against the war now and want us to pull out. come on home and lets spend just as much money here making this nation a better and safer nation. the day the war is over and the troops come home, you can all come my house for the party. i am willing to bet when the troops come home, they are not going to all be pissed off because it is over. i say bring all the ones home that want to come and see how many want to stay. since you all are all so much for this war why dont you take their places.
qt314nfla

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2007, 12:55:17 PM »

Who ever gets in office I sure as hell hope they don't bring the troops home.  If that were to happen the terrorists that are invading Iraq would become the leaders and the ppl there would still live in fear.  In addition, it would make the oil crisis worse.  We can not just pull out at this point for many reasons.  There is a difference between a despotic leader and a terrorist leader.  And if we pull out then they would be over run by terrorist leaders which is much worse than Sadam could have ever been.  If we pulled out we would have to then worry more about fights on our homeland.

This all could have been made a faster and more effective war w/ some planning but that just did not happen.  So now we are faced w/ fixing what is broke and what was gone about in the wrong way.

There are alot of ppl that don't agree w/ this war but we went in there and we need to finish the job that we started.  Whether you are for or against the war doesn't mean you should go overseas and fight this fight.  Like others have said they joined on their own free will.  I know that many of the ppl that are for this war would be much more likely to try to talk their kids and family out of joining right now and it's because this is not a good war.  I'd love to see our troops come home but at what cost?  We can't do that.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 12:59:19 PM by QT314 » Logged
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2007, 02:51:28 PM »

QT, so you don't want to hear any more about Bill Clintons escapades but only want to hear about what he did in office while he was there. Thats all he did while there. If he was trying to protect our country, 911 may not have ever happened. If people remember right. 09/11/2001 is the same year that Bush started his term in office. Within his first year in office he was hit with the biggest terror attack in history. He hardly got moved in and still did a darn good job at protecting americans.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
SomBch

beer....its whats for dinner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 03:14:45 PM »

The world trade center was bombed in 1993 all where brought to justice , with exception of Ramzi Josef who escaped capture by minutes  all on Clintons watch.He did however end up being one of the planners of 9/11. Dont kid yourself who ever your president is , hes going to try to protect you as best he can. In fact its actually are intelligence community that does all the hard work . And our brave americans that go under cover to expose and destroy these evils when ever they arise. So it doesnt matter who the president is , because we have many,many people both civilian and enlisted behind the scenes keeping us safe. Makes me sleep good at night knowing they are out there protecting us.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 03:19:40 PM by SomBch » Logged

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.
qt314nfla

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 03:40:28 PM »

QT, so you don't want to hear any more about Bill Clintons escapades but only want to hear about what he did in office while he was there. Thats all he did while there. If he was trying to protect our country, 911 may not have ever happened. If people remember right. 09/11/2001 is the same year that Bush started his term in office. Within his first year in office he was hit with the biggest terror attack in history. He hardly got moved in and still did a darn good job at protecting americans.

Clinton was doing more in office than Monica.  I find it funny how the last president always seems to take hell when the new guy comes in.  Clinton knew about BinLaden and had been going after him behind the scenes and before we ever had heard of him.  He gave Bush and Condoleza information about him and let them know that he was on our high priority list.  Bush chose not to listen and put it on the back burner because it came from the Clinton administration then we were bombed.  This happened during Bushes administration because he had not heeded the warnings past down from the prior admin.  He did not do a good job of protecting Americans.  If he had paid attention to what he had been told 9/11 could have been avoided all together.  He has tried his best to let us believe that he is protecting us since then.  However, BinLaden is still out there and it is not him that we are going after.  He's the one who orchestrated 9/11 why aren't we going after him?

So please explain how Bush is protecting us?  From who?  The terrorists he is going after are only a problem because they want control of Iraq.  Since we missed Osama the Alqaeda have grow and infiltrated the region.  There are now problems as well from internal insurgents.  Our real concern should be going after Alqaeda which were not in Iraq before we intervened.  This again wouldn't have been a problem w/ proper planning.
Prairie Master

internationaloffroad.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 05:04:22 PM »

Clinton.....

Somalia                                   "did nothing"
1st world trade center bombing   "did nothing"
was offered Osama                   "did nothing"
attack on the Embassy in africa  "did nothing"
Uss Cole bombing  "did nothing    "did nothing"
Sadam Hussien not following UN resolutions "did nothing"

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 07:21:16 PM »

The world trade center was bombed in 1993 all where brought to justice , with exception of Ramzi Josef who escaped capture by minutes  all on Clintons watch.He did however end up being one of the planners of 9/11. Dont kid yourself who ever your president is , hes going to try to protect you as best he can. In fact its actually are intelligence community that does all the hard work . And our brave americans that go under cover to expose and destroy these evils when ever they arise. So it doesnt matter who the president is , because we have many,many people both civilian and enlisted behind the scenes keeping us safe. Makes me sleep good at night knowing they are out there protecting us.
                                                                                                               SomBch,I knew you had it in you.You finished that whole reply without bashing the president.In fact I thought the whole reply was positive. Is there a chance I made the wrong assumption about you? Don't slam me yet. Honestly I respect you for your beliefs and wanted to apoligize if I did make the wrong assumption about you the other night. I always try to stay out of these political debates because someone usually ends up getting pi$$ed. I'm always telling the people that work for me to never discuss politics or religion with the customers and yet I continually do it here myself.When will I ever learn?LOL. I'm sure we would get along great camping or riding sometime. As long as we don't talk politics that is.LOL.
Gunnslinger

Dad=Driving the truck and paying the bills!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 07:59:28 AM »

Gunslinger your comments aren't quite accurate on why we are in Iraq.  It has nothing to do w/ 9/11.  If it were about 9/11 and Osama we would be in Pakistan or Afganistan in the mountains going after him.  This has more to do w/ oil and that Bush hid his real agenda on this war.  We were all told that he was going in to get the terrorists that came after us but they are not in Iraq.  We were then told it was because of WMD again proven that they are not in Iraq.  So why are we in Iraq?  Because Sadam threatened to kill Bush's daddy and he wanted revenge and to maintain his security in the oil industry.

Now they are fighting terrorists because since Sadam has died they have no government already in place to take over once he was gone.  So terrorists are coming in to try to take over the country and that would have adverse effects on the oil industry.  Had Bush set up a better made plan we could have brought our troops home once Sadam was gone or moved them to Pakistan/Afganistan to go after the bastard that started a war on our homeland.  If Bush had helped the Iraqi's set up their own government they would have food, water, electricity and the ability to protect themselves from these threats.  And we would have secured the oil in Iraq.

If I hear another comment about an intern in the White House made Clinton a bad president I think I'm gonna puke.  He shouldn't have done it and worse he shouldn't have lied but that is not our business and it had nothing to do w/ how he ran the country.  If you wanted to bash on the presidents that had affairs while in office the list is long.  What Clinton did or did not do in office had nothing to do w/ his affair.  Please if you want to bash a president atleast base it on some thing he actually did or didn't do to protect and serve our country.  His having an affair did not weaken our boarders or set us up for terrorism.  It is not our business.  Men and women cheat on their spouses and lie about it all the time.  It doesn't make it right, it also doesn't mean they are bad at their jobs either.

First off,i was not saying that is why we are there,i was using that as an example of what it is like to live in their country!!!!!!!!!

Second,calling me stupid is not the way to reply to me-i think the men and women who guard this great land are a great people and i wish i had the guts it takes to do what they do,therefore i do not jump on every conspiracy bandwagon that comes rolling by-so you can call me an idiot but i prefer an American who actually beleives in his country and not looking for any and all excuses for something i do not like!!!!!
qt314nfla

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 10:34:22 PM »

First off,i was not saying that is why we are there,i was using that as an example of what it is like to live in their country!!!!!!!!!

Second,calling me stupid is not the way to reply to me-i think the men and women who guard this great land are a great people and i wish i had the guts it takes to do what they do,therefore i do not jump on every conspiracy bandwagon that comes rolling by-so you can call me an idiot but i prefer an American who actually beleives in his country and not looking for any and all excuses for something i do not like!!!!!

I never once called you stupid.  I don't use that word in my vocabulary.  If you chose to call yourself stupid out of my comments may I suggest you get some therapy for the self esteem issues?

Honey really there's no reason to get all upset and bent out of shape.  It's a discussion that's as old as time in which on one will ever win.  There is no way to win the topic of this discussion.  It's a shame you can't maintain yourself through debate w/o getting your panties in a bunch.   Kiss
Anoriginal

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 08:30:30 AM »

Hey OOHAY, you're always saying we're so uneducated. Where'd you go to school and what level of post high school education did you reach?

Judging from your posts, I've got my own opinions.  Kiss
2ndtime04gt

buythisatvstuff is my B-WORD!!!!! crybaby!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 04:54:26 PM »

He had nine months to do something and he did nothing. You act like he had nine days. While i commended him for going after the real terrorists in afgahnistan i was severely dissapointed for the war in Iraq. However once again you have your blinders on when it comes to the war in Iraq.

If i remember correctly, and keep in mind i wasnt born in kennedys reign but i did graduate high school, kennedy was banging alot more women than clinton was. He was responsible for the bay of pigs fiasco and almost sent us into WW3 with the ruskies yet was considered one of our greatest presidents. Out of the last 26 years of presidency only 8 were with a democrat. So the democrats are to blame for all this mess?

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2007, 09:57:46 PM »

How convenient that you left Carter out of the equation, the guy who so masterfully handled the Iranians. 

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Brad5000

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 10:00:35 PM »

QT, it's true that the last prez takes hell from the next one. But, it's a two-way street. The in-coming sure has to deal with a whole lotta hell leftover from the last. The only major issue "slick Willy" had to face was Lewinsky. Which he brought upon himself. Bush just believes in what he's doing very strongly. You can't say he's not a man of his word. (or a liar). He's honorable and he's honest. He's not just out to please the rep party. Not too many people agree with him anymore and he knows that. Yet he sticks to his guns. He has a plan and he believes in that plan and has the backbone to follow through with it. What Clinton said "I did not have relations with that woman....uuhhh...Ms Lewinsky". He was lying to you...me....and everyone else in the country. Nothing against you though QT...not an attack on you. Just wanted to weigh in on this one. Tired of the constant Bush bashing. NO ONE HAS PRESENTED A BETTER PLAN!!!!! Cut & run just doesn't cut it with me. We can't just pull out & bring everyone home & then think "Oh....well....guess we're safe now." Remember, we weren't attacked for being in Iraq or Afganistan....... (John Rambo Speaks)"they drew first blood" & it was many years ago.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com