Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trailer Estimation  (Read 7529 times)
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 05:49:56 PM »

Most economic would be the car hauler mentioned and haul the last quad (when you are taking the whole shebang) in the back of your truck.  If economics do not enter into the equation get the mega-enclosed trailer huge F-350 diesel to tow it, and ask your parents to adopt me! Wink

lol At the most were not going over 28.  And we want a 250 unless we can find a 350 that isnt dually.  We dont like duallys haha.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 06:15:02 PM »

You need more then just padlocks on the doors with a cargo trailer. You can always back the trailer near a fence or building and the door will not open all the way for extra security. With the other locks I posted it will keep someone from taking the trailer with the quads inside.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 06:24:17 PM »

You need more then just padlocks on the doors with a cargo trailer. You can always back the trailer near a fence or building and the door will not open all the way for extra security. With the other locks I posted it will keep someone from taking the trailer with the quads inside.

Well I dont want them to take the trailer period haha.  We could always rig an alarm to it, door sensors on the gate and door in front because I know that once some people see we have that big trailer they will want to know whats inside.  Especially the "delinguents" that live by us.   If we did get a trailer that big its going on the side yard behind the locked fence also.  Would take ur advice for the sidedoor, but the gate we want to be able to open.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com