Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: whats faster    (Voting closed: February 05, 2007, 10:02:18 PM)
ford 6.0 deisel - 19 (33.3%)
ford 7.3 deisel - 12 (21.1%)
dodge  deisel - 13 (22.8%)
chevy   deisel - 13 (22.8%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: trash talking deisel racing  (Read 55247 times)
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2006, 04:51:32 PM »

They all smell like sh!t when one pulls out in front of me. Freekin Tractor's

The only thing that i can say is the ford sounds the best when you have aftermarket exhaust. The Dodge sounds like a fat man with wet azz cheeks in a restaurant bathroom.

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2006, 04:53:23 PM »

FORD ENGINE BAYS ARE LIKE TOILETS, YOU GOTTA PUT SH!T SOMEWHERE
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 05:01:24 PM by 535banshee » Logged
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2006, 04:57:04 PM »

The only thing that i can say is the ford sounds the best when you have aftermarket exhaust. The Dodge sounds like a fat man with wet azz cheeks in a restaurant bathroom.
GO BUY A REAL TRUCK AND THAN YOU CAN TALK
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2006, 05:04:15 PM »

EXCEPT that a stock dodge has that kind of boost

Did you not watch the video where I proved it?
Proved what??? That truck has a chip in it

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
xr100racer

« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2006, 05:12:06 PM »

The chip was put into stock mode. It performed exactly the way it would without the chip. The only reason why the screen was on was to display the gauges. Before I had the chip I had a boost gauge with absoulutly no mods and it read 37psi. It hits 37psi stock. Not proud or bragging about it, just a fact that for some reason is hard for you to believe.
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2006, 06:07:22 PM »

GO BUY A REAL TRUCK AND THAN YOU CAN TALK

Why? So I can stand in all the mess you leave at the pumps? When you buy a diesel do they give you a year stock of oil dry?

I know they do at Ford.  You will need lots of dry when you blow the oil line of the top of the motor. It makes a mess. Trust me the work truck (Ford 7.3) Blew it twice. Then the Trans twice.
Thats reliability at its finest right their... Ford  WHOOOHOOO!

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
Anoriginal

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2006, 06:11:54 PM »

Don:

That monkey has mad dookie throwing skills!! I recently taught him how to moon walk while playing tuba. He does a kick azz tuba version of Throw the D*ck. It's off the hizzi fo shizzi!

Chillin's comments about my left turns are in refernce to the time I saved him and his family from the attack of a large rabid russian razor backed pine wood crane. The absolute most dangerous bird to ever roam the earth. But for my quick reaction and the superior handling of my truck (thanks in no small part to that sweet 4.5" Donahoe lift), the outcome would have been horredous.

QT314:

As you know, I don't have a stick in my truck, it's an automatic. I have no problem getting it up. I'll show you if you want!
Chillin on the other hand............ Wink. Usually you have to show him pictures of a small goat or swine to get him aroused. He's a sick and demented person. But he's my friend and I got his back!! Boooyyyyyaaaaahhhh!

Git git git git it rag!
xr100racer

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2006, 06:28:55 PM »

450R MATT ----------

Yeah, my dad used to have a work truck with the 7.3 and it was always in the shop.

But wait, seems your asking whys a diesel good. Well, huh, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Because they just are

What do you drive Mr. Savetheworld? A hybrid? With a diesel you have the ability to pull down houses, climb mountains, run over small cars, etc....can your echo do all of that?

Oh and even if it could. You wouldnt look cool doing it because your in an echo
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 06:31:10 PM by xr100racer » Logged
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2006, 06:39:26 PM »

you ford guys are just mad because dodge puts a better motor in thier trucks! just ask the local ford dealership deisel mechanic why he quit after 23years at ford. well when my ford 7.3 was in the shop he told me because all the warrenty work on the 6.0's was killing him. couldnt make any money anymore. hell you have to pull the cab off just to get the motor out and ford only pays peanuts to do it. thats because they are losing thier a$$es on that motor.
its really bad when ford offers a 5000.00 cash back to owners of 03 power stroke if they want to trade it in.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2006, 06:42:00 PM »

That monkey has got to be bad AZZ fo sho !!!!!

By the way , I have seen Anoriginals truck before also. King Ranch package The TOP OF THE LINE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( NO manual trans there)

The " Black Pearl "
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2006, 06:44:06 PM »

you ford guys are just mad because dodge puts a better motor in thier trucks! just ask the local ford dealership deisel mechanic why he quit after 23years at ford. well when my ford 7.3 was in the shop he told me because all the warrenty work on the 6.0's was killing him. couldnt make any money anymore. hell you have to pull the cab off just to get the motor out and ford only pays peanuts to do it. thats because they are losing thier a$$es on that motor.
its really bad when ford offers a 5000.00 cash back to owners of 03 power stroke if they want to trade it in.
One could say the similar on Dodge.
WHY would they be offfering 13k off the sticker Huh? They have to almost give them away

The " Black Pearl "
xr100racer

« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2006, 06:53:12 PM »

One could say the similar on Dodge.
WHY would they be offfering 13k off the sticker Huh? They have to almost give them away

A better question would be why are Ford and GMC charging 13k extra for a product not nearly as good. 35k for a cummins, oh yeah...there giving them away

You see, 535banshee backed up his reason of getting 5k cash back on superdutys. You did not give a reason why the Dodge is cheaper. The ONLY good thing the superdutys got going for it is the King Ranch interior. Add ons like that are what make them expensive, your not paying for reliability, your paying for a nice LOOKING truck. The interior IS preety sweet though, but its hard to spend any time inside the truck when your always under the hood
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2006, 06:57:07 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navistar_VT_engine
read this
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2006, 07:00:55 PM »

dodge is not giving that rebate, naples dodge is. they do this to raise thier numbers so they get better deals on the trucks they buy from dodge in 2007
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2006, 07:11:38 PM »

dodge wins. period. itll tow anything else backwards
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2006, 07:13:39 PM »

That monkey has got to be bad AZZ fo sho !!!!!

By the way , I have seen Anoriginals truck before also. King Ranch package The TOP OF THE LINE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( NO manual trans there)
i agree the king ranch is bad a$$ and i love the inside but that motor sucks balls
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2006, 07:28:46 PM »

Who holds the official world speed record for a deisel? Dodge Cummins (actually the Powerstroke Ranger has it beat by a few mph but it was an unofficial run and wasn't able to make a second run due to weather and engine problems).

Whats the most common and popular diesel engine produced in the world beside Mercedes? Cummins.

I dont see Duramix in tractors. Nor do I see Powerstrokes in them. Sure, I know International makes Ford motors(actually I think it is now Cummins) and they are in tractors but thats totally different. I just dont see how you can argue whats better than a Cummins. It's like saying the grass aint green.

Cummins has the 7 second 1/4 mile diesel record. Ford and Chevy arent even close.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
xr100racer

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2006, 07:49:03 PM »

Who holds the official world speed record for a deisel? Dodge Cummins (actually the Powerstroke Ranger has it beat by a few mph but it was an unofficial run and wasn't able to make a second run due to weather and engine problems).

Whats the most common and popular diesel engine produced in the world beside Mercedes? Cummins.

I dont see Duramix in tractors. Nor do I see Powerstrokes in them. Sure, I know International makes Ford motors(actually I think it is now Cummins) and they are in tractors but thats totally different. I just dont see how you can argue whats better than a Cummins. It's like saying the grass aint green.

Cummins has the 7 second 1/4 mile diesel record. Ford and Chevy arent even close.

Thank you Austin. Didnt think you could speak so intelligently. Funny, I was just talking about that 7sec cummins dragster today with Dillon when we saw it in a magazine. That would be funny if Dillon talked about his boost on here.
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2006, 09:48:14 PM »

dodge is not giving that rebate, naples dodge is. they do this to raise thier numbers so they get better deals on the trucks they buy from dodge in 2007

you can go to any dodge dealer and get a 3500 four door 4x4 with a deisel   for 29,000   all day long    and sticker is 38,000  and yet  ford stills out sells dodge     i will say  that cummings  makes a grat motor   but  a dodge still sucks     

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2006, 10:03:41 PM »

you can go to any dodge dealer and get a 3500 four door 4x4 with a deisel   for 29,000   all day long    and sticker is 38,000  and yet  ford stills out sells dodge     i will say  that cummings  makes a grat motor   but  a dodge still sucks     
a 38,000 dodge with a deisel will not get much. mine is a basic slt 4x4 and it sold for 42250.00 before a 10000.00 rebate that no one else could touch. you might get that at the end of the year sale but not at the begining of a new model year. called all over the state when i got mine and the best i could find was 5500.00 off. go look for a 2007 and get 10000.00 off aint going to happen.
 and you can not buy a 3500 dodge 4 door slt 4x4 for 38000.00. i just tried to buy a 06 and the sticker was 45,000. if you can get me a 3500 with all that you listed for 29,000 let me know where cause i am going to buy it
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2006, 10:12:40 PM »

at any dodge dealer call around  don got that price at more then one dealer  get my parts shipped out biotch     

and i said it befor  if your dodges are so bad line it up and ill hand you azz  any day of the week   with my little old   03 6.0   Drive Drive First Place First Place Bow Bow Moon Moon
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 10:16:02 PM by cutngrs » Logged

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2006, 10:22:35 PM »

read this
http://www.allpar.com/model/ram/ram-engine.html
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2006, 10:24:16 PM »

I'm all for a race. I have a mildly modded 2003 6.0, I'll gladly race a cummins anytime.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 10:26:34 PM by Exmx54 » Logged
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2006, 10:34:57 PM »

The Cummins motors are great.........................................................................as long as your 12valve doesn't have the loose dowel problem that wipes out the front of the motor or you dont mind changing lift pumps every 25k on you 24 valve and the 24 valve injection pumps are going out at less than 100k also, and then if you have the "53" block there is a good chance of it cracking in which case you will need a new short block$$$. The Dodge auto is great as long as you put about  in it $2500.
  My point is, your almighty Cummins is not without its own problems but still if I could have checked a box when I bought my truck that would have put a Cummins with a 6sp. in my Ford I would have done it in a heartbeat. That obviously is not an option so I got a 6.0 with a 6sp. and it pulls great. It aint no race truck but it get the job done.
 The Duramax engine is now proven to be a great engine but I'd rather have my 6.0 with my Dana 60 front than a cheby Duramax with that car front suspension Thumbs Down

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2006, 10:38:56 PM »

Get em chillin, breaking out the cold hard facts.....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com